Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Maybe Trump should win. I do like the state of the union right now.

I mean, under Trump, we've had consecutive years of falling life expectancy.

We've made ourselves look like complete idiots.

We've watched out president give blowjobs to dictators and shit all over basic human rights.

I bet there's 50 or 60 deaths this coming election since Trump is going to do nothing but ramp up his rhetoric...

I love it. I don't have that much to lose. But it's coming... The race for the bottom is coming and all that goes with it.

Olds are going to be getting murdered in their homes from Antifa and ms13... 

If we're going to, as a nation, allow this untermench to be re elected then let's not half ass this shit, let's watch it all fucking burn.

• Like 1

Just now, maninblack said:

Is this really a criticism? Like a real one?

Stop it.

You think we just all of the sudden topped out?

Quit being disingenuous.

I don't really mind, but you know, stats like that kinda indicate the direction of a Nation state

Stop it.
You think we just all of the sudden topped out?
Quit being disingenuous.
I don't really mind, but you know, stats like that kinda indicate the direction of a Nation state

Come on. In two years Trump has somehow hurt the human population so bad that life expectancy dropped? This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. Trump has done a thousand dumb things. No need to make up something preposterous.

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Come on. In two years Trump has somehow hurt the human population so bad that life expectancy dropped? This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. Trump has done a thousand dumb things. No need to make up something preposterous.

I know what he hasn't done in two years... Addressed the causes of this (suicide, opioid overdoses)

5 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

Yeah, you'd think this would be a layup for w/e Dem wins the primary.  But then you remember that these are the Democrats.  And the thing they're best at is shooting themselves in the dick.

Warren went from respectable to trash with a quickness.  Biden has #metoo scandal written all over his goofy ass.  Bob O'Rourke is the charismatic Obama type you'd think could pull in all the mouth-breathers but now we're finding out he eats dirt, plays turd pranks, and that whole DUI business.  Plus he couldn't even beat the Zodiac Killer for a Senate seat.  Bernie isn't ever going to be allowed to win shit and his ideas are awful so that's not a bad thing.  And the rest of Snow White's little dwarves are even more irrelevant and/or have bigger skeletons in the closet.

Plus, let's not forget that Trump will have more money, more infrastructure, and more experience this time around.  And he'll also get the same BILLIONS of dollars worth of free air time from CNN and the rest that he got last election cycle.  He's also an incumbent.  They tend to win.  Oh, and when Mueller's report says he didn't collude with Russia he then has a legitimate talking point all the way up until the election. 

If you think Trump has no chance in 2020 I'll just remind you of this and say history has a way of repeating itself.

Disagree about Biden me too being an issue. We have a confirmed pussy grabber in the White House. 

18 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

He doesn’t even populate the swamp with capable swamp dwellers.  He only watches television, so everyone he wants is some hack grifter that goes on Fox News and catches his eye playing the fake debate game to earn a living.  He has the “As Seen on TV!” version of a cabinet, legal advisors, Fed appointees, etc.  He honestly probably would appoint Jeanine Pirro or Judge Judy to the Supreme Court if that weren’t the one thing the Right cares about and takes out of his hands.

You know, I'm going out on a limb. I think the perpetually bankrupt D-list celebrity host of The Celebrity Apprentice might not have the skill set to be president.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:

Where will the economy be in a year and a half after the tax givebacks have burned off, we have a supply side labor shortage, continued tariffs, and meaningful manufacturing jobs have not been created?

Fake News, libtard! Trump had to take drastic measures after 8 years of Obummer's stagnant economy. MAGA rescued us from the greatest recession of all time. No president has accomplished more, blah blah blah.

38 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Disagree about Biden me too being an issue. We have a confirmed pussy grabber in the White House. 

Haven't we figured out by now that there are certain rules for normal politicians and then a different set of wildly less strict rules for Trump?

Biden's shtick is that he's supposed to be a (somewhat) charming politician and a reasonable, statesman-like dude.  That's going to fall apart once a couple of young girls come out talking about how Mr. Creepyhands and Doesn't Understand Personal Space sexually harassed them at the White House during Obama's tenure.

And of course there's the Mt. Everest high list of semi-racist and downright dumb gaffes he's made over the years.  A total I'm sure he'll easily add to after a year on the campaign trail. 

6 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

Yeah, you'd think this would be a layup for w/e Dem wins the primary.  But then you remember that these are the Democrats.  And the thing they're best at is shooting themselves in the dick.

Warren went from respectable to trash with a quickness.  Biden has #metoo scandal written all over his goofy ass.  Bob O'Rourke is the charismatic Obama type you'd think could pull in all the mouth-breathers but now we're finding out he eats dirt, plays turd pranks, and that whole DUI business.  Plus he couldn't even beat the Zodiac Killer for a Senate seat.  Bernie isn't ever going to be allowed to win shit and his ideas are awful so that's not a bad thing.  And the rest of Snow White's little dwarves are even more irrelevant and/or have bigger skeletons in the closet.

Plus, let's not forget that Trump will have more money, more infrastructure, and more experience this time around.  And he'll also get the same BILLIONS of dollars worth of free air time from CNN and the rest that he got last election cycle.  He's also an incumbent.  They tend to win.  Oh, and when Mueller's report says he didn't collude with Russia he then has a legitimate talking point all the way up until the election. 

If you think Trump has no chance in 2020 I'll just remind you of this and say history has a way of repeating itself.

Yeah, but they'll be running against Donald Trump. He's going to go down in history as worse than W.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SpiralOut said:

Haven't we figured out by now that there are certain rules for normal politicians and then a different set of wildly less strict rules for Trump?

Biden's shtick is that he's supposed to be a (somewhat) charming politician and a reasonable, statesman-like dude.  That's going to fall apart once a couple of young girls come out talking about how Mr. Creepyhands and Doesn't Understand Personal Space sexually harassed them at the White House during Obama's tenure.

And of course there's the Mt. Everest high list of semi-racist and downright dumb gaffes he's made over the years.  A total I'm sure he'll easily add to after a year on the campaign trail. 

It says a lot about Republicans that all of these qualities are OK in the man they support for president.

Just now, David Dennison said:

It says a lot about Republicans that all of these qualities are OK in the man they support for president.

You've finally said something I agree with!

From what I've seen so far, most of the Dems have decided to join Donald down in the muck.  That's home field advantage for him.  He was born in the muck, they merely adopted it. /Bane

I can easily see the Dem nominee trying to tag Donald on his nonsense, trying to play his game, and failing miserably.

1 minute ago, SpiralOut said:

You've finally said something I agree with!

From what I've seen so far, most of the Dems have decided to join Donald down in the muck.  That's home field advantage for him.  He was born in the muck, they merely adopted it. /Bane

I can easily see the Dem nominee trying to tag Donald on his nonsense, trying to play his game, and failing miserably.

Or succeeding and beating a historically unpopular president who most of the country cannot wait to vote against.

He's the Hillary in 2020. 

4 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

People are dying in the streets because of the tax cuts.  

6 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

No tweets this morning. Is he getting info about the report? I expected him to be on the offensive today and we'd have multiple "vindication" tweets by now... unless there is none. 

Hopefully this conspiracy theory doesn't last two years.

2 hours ago, JohnnyRage said:

Where will the economy be in a year and a half after the tax givebacks have burned off, we have a supply side labor shortage, continued tariffs, and meaningful manufacturing jobs have not been created?

Obviously, you don't care about the CARAVAN!!!

8 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

Trump is the most deplorable piece of shit human being we've ever had for a President in modern times.  Only his stupid deplorable fans do not get this. Why this mattes, is that Trump conned a bunch of otherwise nice people into thinking that Donald was just playing a shtick to get elected...remember the numerous comments about how he would stop acting like an asshat when he won the GOP nomination - or when he finally won the Presidency.    He did not. He went full on Trumptard, pushing away our allies, being cozy with our enemies, and generally trying his best to divide the nation.  The man continues to attack dead John McCain for God's sake.   Trump is human scum. 

The number of registered GOP voters is decreasing.  The number of independent voters is growing.  The registered democrats hate Trump with a passion.  So the only thing that matters is what the people who gave Trump the benefit of the doubt in 2016 think about him today.  Tell me that, and tell me that independents lean toward Trump, and you may be right.  But only a Trumkin would phrase the issue in the meaningless Trumponian "collude" phraseology.   Collude is not a crime, and never has been.  You know that, but tow the Trump line.   Mueller dumped all of the indictable tax and money laundering and obstruction charges to other investigations outside of his control.   Smart.    Those will start to bear indictment fruit as the election gets closer.   Once his kid or kids gets indicted, then he will obstruct.  It is more sure than death and taxes.   Just wait.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, maninblack said:

What about...what about...what about

Wasn't that a thing not too long ago?

I don't know. I don't live in the world of conspiracies and a constant state of paranoia. Boogie men around every corner except the ones right on front of you selling you steaks and walls. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Trump is the most deplorable piece of shit human being we've ever had for a President in modern times.  Only his stupid deplorable fans do not get this. Why this mattes, is that Trump conned a bunch of otherwise nice people into thinking that Donald was just playing a shtick to get elected...remember the numerous comments about how he would stop acting like an asshat when he won the GOP nomination - or when he finally won the Presidency.    He did not. He went full on Trumptard, pushing away our allies, being cozy with our enemies, and generally trying his best to divide the nation.  The man continues to attack dead John McCain for God's sake.   Trump is human scum. 

The number of registered GOP voters is decreasing.  The number of independent voters is growing.  The registered democrats hate Trump with a passion.  So the only thing that matters is what the people who gave Trump the benefit of the doubt in 2016 think about him today.  Tell me that, and tell me that independents lean toward Trump, and you may be right.  But only a Trumkin would phrase the issue in the meaningless Trumponian "collude" phraseology.   Collude is not a crime, and never has been.  You know that, but tow the Trump line.   Mueller dumped all of the indictable tax and money laundering and obstruction charges to other investigations outside of his control.   Smart.    Those will start to bear indictment fruit as the election gets closer.   Once his kid or kids gets indicted, then he will obstruct.  It is more sure than death and taxes.   Just wait.

They get it. It's why they like him. It gives them permission to be terrible.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

No tweets this morning. Is he getting info about the report? I expected him to be on the offensive today and we'd have multiple "vindication" tweets by now... unless there is none. 

No kidding, I’m really surprised that even one of the underlings hasn’t popped out a tweet about something else.

I expected a good dozen or so tweets railing against Obama’s DOJ on their false witch-hunt.

On a semi-related note, I saw an interview from a few weeks ago where it was discussed how he mostly avoids attacking the non-Mueller investigations that can breakup Trump Org and send his kids to jail without a chance of a pardon.    I kind of wondered if, once the Mueller report was in, if he was going to pivot and go on the offensive against those investigations.

4 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

I could go for another tax cut for the rich.

Glad the poor and uneducated are on board.

I do get a kick out of it.  I need more money.  

Remember, supporting more money for me means you get to be ass poor with guns and moar babies.  We good?  Cool.  

I hadn't recalled the Foley scandal, so I looked it up. Typically for the homo-hating GOPs, he was sexually harassing male interns. I guess it makes sense for a self-loathing homosexual to hide with the skunks and throw stink at their own kind.

I still have no idea how to fix the electorate. I'm not convinced we (you, actually) can just wait for them to matriculate through nursing homes to the grave. They're not all olds.

On 3/22/2019 at 3:39 PM, atomheartbevo said:

The McCain storyline has ensured that Arizona is staying Democrat come 2020.  This, after a bisexual atheist beat a decorated fighter pilot that Trump campaigned for.

Automatically giving up 11 electoral votes (and possibly the second AZ Senate seat) in 2020 when he’s going to have a hard time winning Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, is not going to help.

And it’s depressing the enthusiasm of some vets, and WI/MI/PA have their fair share of vets.

We can talk about what this or that forum says, and how many or how few Senators furrowed their brows, but what matters is that he’s continuing to close down his path to reelection on his own.  It’s another sign that he can’t think ahead more than a few days..

But it's a society with no memory. After the economy tanked and obama brought it back, I thought any Democrat would be a layup. Instead we got a Bernie Hillary dog fight fanned by trolls to the point that supporters decided to sit this one out if the other side won.

Also hacking. Nobody breaks into a house to see if they can and nobody breaks into polling stations to do nothing. 80k votes to swing 3 states is pretty precise targeting. And I don't think it got fixed.

MaybeFlynn will shed more light on other things as well. 

9 hours ago, Kiss said:

Well sure. After being forced by the military (and the rationalists) to reverse course on his impulsive Russian-colluding pullout. They'll immediately come back if we yank troops triumphantly -- for Border Wall patrol symbolism. Bush caused this shit and we'll be entangled in his no-freedom-on-the-march charade forever. As will terrorism, in whatever name and whatever form.

Sins of the GOP, and the redneck minority of ugly stupid bloodthirsty selfish greedy unAmericans like you, who win elections by cheating democracy.

The wall is another Trump tower. That's what it is to him. An even bigger, enduring structure that bears his name.