Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

59 minutes ago, yoladu said:

https://factba.se/topic/calendar

Well his daily schedule shouldn't be taxing his health.

today ~ Monday 11/18/19

2:00pm The President receives his intelligence briefing

4:15pm The President meets with the Secretary of State

that's it.

(Mrs Whiggins basically beat me to it)

hardest working and healthiest President.

But I'm not complaining about his schedule or lack of it. The more he stays out of govt and tweets, the better the country is.

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

hardest working and healthiest President.

But I'm not complaining about his schedule or lack of it. The more he stays out of govt and tweets, the better the country is.

I'm disappointed that he still gets an intelligence briefing.

Hopefully they give him a fake one so Putin gets bad info.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, plimon said:
1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I saw one rumor on the Twitters that this is just ground work in case he needs to resign. The phased physical gives him an out for medical reasons...with a Pence pardon in his pocket.

Ground work for medical accommodations when he’s sentenced to the NY State Pen.

Just another day with the stable genius playing 11 dimensional chess.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I'm disappointed that he still gets an intelligence briefing.

Hopefully they give him a fake one so Putin gets bad info.

I'm sure the briefing is the verbal equivalent of a pre-schooler's crayon drawing. I imagine that the periodic briefings that Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama receive have more details than the ones Trump sees. And not from a deep state conspiracy standpoint but rather Trump can't process information.

November 18, 2019

Statement on Chair Powell's meeting with the President and the Treasury Secretary

For immediate release

At the President's invitation, Chair Powell met with the President and the Treasury Secretary Monday morning at the White House to discuss the economy, growth, employment and inflation.

Chair Powell's comments were consistent with his remarks at his congressional hearings last week. He did not discuss his expectations for monetary policy, except to stress that the path of policy will depend entirely on incoming information that bears on the outlook for the economy.

Finally, Chair Powell said that he and his colleagues on the Federal Open Market Committee will set monetary policy, as required by law, to support maximum employment and stable prices and will make those decisions based solely on careful, objective and non-political analysis.

Last Update: November 18, 2019

https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/pressreleases/other20191118a.htm

53 minutes ago, plimon said:
1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:
The President will be "out of order" today until around 2:00 pm and then will have an intelligence briefing. He had  no appearances yesterday. The rumors have been rather interesting and my two favorites are:
1. Sadly, the frequent trips to Louisiana, Kentucky, and the Alabama game did not have any success in locating a doppelganger for the President, so the "Weekend at Bernie's" strategy may have to be used since Bill Barr isn't tall enough and Donald Jr. refuses to dye his hair.
2. It wasn't chest pains, it was a surgical procedure to remove a tumor named Sean Hannity.

I saw one rumor on the Twitters that this is just ground work in case he needs to resign. The phased physical gives him an out for medical reasons...with a Pence pardon in his pocket.

State indictments better be immediately ready to go if this happens.

Does he typically not take his intelligence briefing until mid-afternoon?   That’s insane.  That’s usually the first or second thing presidents do in the morning. 

other than that, why do so many of you complain that he only has a handful of official meetings/duties each day?   The less he does, the less he can fuck up

also-anybody got a better link to the Bahamas story? 

2 hours ago, yoladu said:

https://factba.se/topic/calendar

Well his daily schedule shouldn't be taxing his health.

today ~ Monday 11/18/19

2:00pm The President receives his intelligence briefing

4:15pm The President meets with the Secretary of State

that's it.

(Mrs Whiggins basically beat me to it)

Do-Nothing Donald, imo

13 hours ago, Tuco said:

I’ll go with anxiety attack. Freaked out, couldn’t catch his breath, doc couldn’t find more symptoms, but Trump thought it was a heart attack, so they went to the hospital.

What? An overweight mob boss has a panic attack because of the stress of his job plus the drama with his wife  and kids? No way. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, lemonlime said:
5 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:
So, the president was rushed to the hospital on Saturday, his schedule was completely cleared on Sunday and Monday and he's only taking meetings in the residence?  Did I miss anything?

His schedule was cleared on Tuesday also

So you're saying that we're going to get maximum Trump Twitter tomorrow during the hearings?

Edited by SimonBolivar

Donald Trump is a drug addict and today his schedule will be peaking out of a crack in the blinds and going to war on social media with enemies that might or might not even exist.  The sound of a doorbell or a knock on the door is currently causing him to squirt jutting streams of liquid feces out of his cloaca.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, lemonlime said:
15 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:
So, the president was rushed to the hospital on Saturday, his schedule was completely cleared on Sunday and Monday and he's only taking meetings in the residence?  Did I miss anything?

His schedule was cleared on Tuesday also

Those of you concerned about the traffic in Austin this week may have a reprieve. Isn't he supposed to visit Apple on Wednesday?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

"Hey anxiety attack, you come at the King, you best not miss!.........or he'll just lie around the house tweeting all day"

Edited by Irwin F Fletcher

Supreme Court of the United States

No. 19A545

TRUMP, DONALD J., ET AL., Applicants

v.
MAZARS USA, LLP, ET AL.

ORDER

UPON CONSIDERATION of the application of counsel for the applicants and the November 18, 2019 letter received from counsel for respondent the Committee on Oversight and Reform of the U.S. House of Representatives,

IT IS ORDERED that the mandate of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, case No. 19-5142, is hereby stayed pending receipt of a response, due on or before Thursday, November 21, 2019, by 3 p.m. ET, and further order of the undersigned or of the Court.

53 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Donald Trump is a drug addict and today his schedule will be peaking out of a crack in the blinds and going to war on social media with enemies that might or might not even exist.  The sound of a doorbell or a knock on the door is currently causing him to squirt jutting streams of liquid feces out of his cloaca.  

• Like 2