Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

There is no RomaVicta is awesome thread for good reason. I'm not that awesome and nobody cares. I am loved by a few people.

Fuck, I'm a dog with no thread.

Fuck, I've managed to derail a thread where I've complained about derailing. 

a8d943c3a6cdc22af643524ec01536a3.gif

Everybody hates me, Joker.

I love you, roma.  

47 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Guys with skeletons in their closet should be more careful about negative recruiting

47 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Guys with skeletons in their closet should be more careful about negative recruiting

Good, fuck Ohio.  And watch those misguided bitches try to turn their anger at Herman while making excuses for a wife beater and his friend who blatantly lied and tried to cover it up.

39 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

tOSU is a big enough problem in state recruiting, I would have done exactly the same thing. 

Herman has finally figured out that Urban isn't his mentor, and isn't his friend. 

edit: McMurphy just tweeted that Herman wasn't his source/tipster. 

Regardless, I don't care. tOSU can stay the hell out of Texas. 

21 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Excellent point.

It’s fucking sickening to watch this.  We wouldn’t have to follow this if Urban did the right thing in the first place.  Or how about Smith just do what sane people do and get a divorce?  Watching grown, wealthy adults basically smear shit against the wall makes me embarrassed to be a human.

22 minutes ago, DeAngelloBeige said:

And some radio station is also saying that Herman and his wife paid Courtney’s legal fees.  

Columbus is pretty good at making a bad situation, worse with this “look over here!” shit they’re pulling.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
I day drink because I can

47 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The Herman’s helped out a victim of domestic violence? Why the fuck does anything think this is a bad thing?

Yeah, the Ohio State media are making it worse. Herman protected a woman from serialized abuse while Urban covered it up. That's probably not going to play as well as they thought.

• Like 2

Herman needs to sue those guys if he's not the source.  He should make them publicly retract those statements or pay up.  They'll probably retract to avoid a financial fallout.  

They have the right to say that shit, and Herman has the right to financial compensation if they're lies.  

18 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Wouldn't he have to prove that there's been some material damage to him or his reputation to win a libel suit?

would think recruiting is part of his job so it would affect his reputation and earnings which is what rumors are designed to do. 

Edited by Mdhorn

It's pretty obvious what happened. Wilson has always been a Texas commit, but Herman had him pretend to commit to OSU so he could get a man on the inside. Then Wilson got all of those text messages and sent them to McMurphy, thereby bringing down the entire OSU program. Don't be surprised when they find a child sex dungeon underneath a pizza parlor owned by Lincoln Riley or when Nick Saban is indicted for laundering money for third world dictators. People forget, Tom Herman is in MENSA. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So the false rumor, using the word confirmed, was put out there by osu to try and make herman out to be a snitch and mitigate damage to recruiting in the state?

Nah. Snook is an Urban apologist. This is likely just Urban's camp trying to save his job. 

Edited by texasstrong12

21 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

Spoiler alert:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Urban pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Stupid sip, Urbz only eats Bob Evans and Papa John's.