VY still got it.

Goo Punch

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Who the fuck is this dumbass?

He's a shitty QB who will never even play at aggy. And obviously a juvenile classless dipshit.

You can bet Vince had a few choice words for him. Not that aggy ever shuts up about anything. Ever.

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1

He was indeed hauling ass in the OT run against Houston, but I always wanted to have someone time a segment of his long run late in the third quarter against SC (it didn’t lead to points, I think we missed a FG). There’s a stretch of about 30 yards from probably about our 40 to their 30 when he turns upfield and he’s traveling way faster than a man that size has a right to.

On 1/31/2019 at 12:46 PM, Jkwellborn said:

Yeah it’s amazing watching him run away from guys. Even that walkoff against Houston.

I was there, and that was one of the most glorious things, sports-related or not, that I've seen in my 53 years. There were Texans fans everywhere jumping up and down, screaming & cheering, even crying as they gave VY a standing O on his victory lap around Reliant.  Gettin' a little dusty in here.

Ah, what could have been. They knew. We all knew. The Texans fucked it up.

That was also the only time I recall ever seeing VY look like he was absolutely running as hard as he possibly could. 

Edited by wood
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Since this is turning into the VY thread, I feel it necessary to do a recap on occasion. Here's his freshman year debut. That first bomb got the announcer to say "whoa..."

Amazing. He had like 4 disgusting runs on his first ever drive. 

On 1/31/2019 at 9:17 AM, CycleTex87 said:

Vince looks slow.  But then didn't he always?  Dudes took angles based on how they perceived his speed, and ended up looking ridiculous.

My friend who is a Michigan said:  He's like a giraffe.  You don't realize how fast he's going until you try to catch him.

I was there, and that was one of the most glorious things, sports-related or not, that I've seen in my 53 years. There were Texans fans everywhere jumping up and down, screaming & cheering, even crying as they gave VY a standing O on his victory lap around Reliant.  Gettin' a little dusty in here.
Ah, what could have been. They knew. We all knew. The Texans fucked it up.
That was also the only time I recall ever seeing VY look like he was absolutely running as hard as he possibly could. 

I agree. His head was back and he was getting some yonder.

• 1 month later...