Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

I think whichever route they take in regards to vetting sources and information should be equal and uniform regardless of the outcome to certain political figure or authority. I do not feel that is consistently applied.

You feel more comfortable asserting that the entirety of mainstream media, comprised entirely of companies constantly racing against one another to be the first to get any scoop of import as an existential matter of their financial survival, and who are hurt, not helped, financially by a landslide election... are still so blinded by precisely the same, monolithic bias... that they'd all keep their hands off a juicy, profitable story just to keep this one in the bag for ole Joe.

In the words of Ben Shapiro, facts do not care about your feelings.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I've now discovered emails from Enchubben where he is seeking to purchase this, along with certain "accessories":

adult-sheep-costume1.jpg

I'll forward the emails to anyone who will post and report on them without wasting their time asking whether the emails are real. 

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, ndawg said:

So let me get this straight.. mainstream media outlets, already an endangered species, are so rabid in their ideological opposition to Trump that they'd risk their survival by ignoring journalistic standards just to kill a hit piece on Trump's opponent?

Oh, right, yeah, if right wingers would be that stupid, I suppose it makes sense that they'd assume everyone else is that stupid, too.

Again, the "every accusation is a confession" fact actually reveals their utterly broken way of thinking.  They EXPECT their media outlets to run with absolute insanity -- medical advice from a quack in a Houston strip mall, bullshit propaganda that people have been trying to peddle for well over a year, etc.....that the decision of sane, responsible people and media outlets NOT to do so MUST BE A CRIME.

No, guys, the answer is simple: not everyone is as butt-reamingly stupid as y'all are.  That's it.  That's the entire explanation for why the world doesn't make sense to you.  The rest of us aren't looking at everything through stupid-colored glasses.  It's not more complicated than that.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Every accusation is a confession.

YEP.  And they certainly know nothing about Qanon.  No sir.  Just total coincidence.  

The "human trafficking and prostitution" angle, if not a full on confession, is just a really weird well to focus your conspiracy theories on.  It's so fantastical.  Hell, why not throw in lizard people, mind control, and cannibalism?  I guess Q has actually done some of that.  Whatever, it's just so blatantly obvious, I can't imagine the people that fall for it.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Again, the "every accusation is a confession" fact actually reveals their utterly broken way of thinking.  They EXPECT their media outlets to run with absolute insanity -- medical advice from a quack in a Houston strip mall, bullshit propaganda that people have been trying to peddle for well over a year, etc.....that the decision of sane, responsible people and media outlets NOT to do so MUST BE A CRIME.

No, guys, the answer is simple: not everyone is as butt-reamingly stupid as y'all are.  That's it.  That's the entire explanation for why the world doesn't make sense to you.  The rest of us aren't looking at everything through stupid-colored glasses.  It's not more complicated than that.

This.  It's fucking incredible to watch.  When they see the blatant bullshit and criminality of the GOP they think to themselves, "well that's how I would act, so surely that's how everyone on BOTH SIDES does too!" 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Enchubben said:

I’m sure linking a NY Post article would draw out the usual comments from most of this crowd, so here is the release from the man himself. 

If true it looks like Hunter Biden traded on his family’s name to make some money in China. Hard to believe Joe knew nothing, even if he stayed ignorant of the details. 

If only Trump weren’t doing the exact same thing turned up to 11 I might give a shit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

YEP.  And they certainly know nothing about Qanon.  No sir.  Just total coincidence.  

The "human trafficking and prostitution" angle, if not a full on confession, is just a really weird well to focus your conspiracy theories on.  It's so fantastical.  Hell, why not throw in lizard people, mind control, and cannibalism?  I guess Q has actually done some of that.  Whatever, it's just so blatantly obvious, I can't imagine the people that fall for it.

I heard that Biden wants to give us all gluten to make our dick’s fly off!

Why isn’t anyone looking into this?!

Come’on media. DO YOUR JOB!

Biden’s America:

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

If true it looks like Hunter Biden traded on his family’s name to make some money in China. Hard to believe Joe knew nothing, even if he stayed ignorant of the details. 

If only Trump weren’t doing the exact same thing turned up to 11 I might give a shit

Another point if I'm understanding the timeline right, Biden wasn't even in office at the time.

I didn't want to be in the media, but I now feel compelled to come forward and be at the center of the media.....because I've now realized that my former "business partners" in this super sleazy and unethical business scheme were super sleazy and unethical.

Jon Hamm Yes GIF

Edited by Bateshorn

3 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Another point if I'm understanding the timeline right, Biden wasn't even in office at the time.

Yeah, the alleged wrongdoing has shifted from "VP Biden corruptly pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden" to "After leaving office, former VP Biden knew that Hunter had business dealings with shady Chinese companies."

If true, my official reaction:

tenor.gif?itemid=13138796

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This.  It's fucking incredible to watch.  When they see the blatant bullshit and criminality of the GOP they think to themselves, "well that's how I would act, so surely that's how everyone on BOTH SIDES does too!" 

Yeah. Two things seem clear about how they see us:

1. They assume our worldview is shaped in the same manner theirs is
2. Know that would be a gullible way for us to arrive at a worldview

Yet they simply cannot reach the realization that, by this logic, they must be gullible. Denial is a bitch.

• Hook 'Em 1

I think the accusation is that "the Big Guy" is biden and he was getting a cut of the profits from some nebulous Chinese scheme. Which was cooked up in 2017 when Joe Biden couldn't influence shit.

Edited by Bateshorn
coked to cooked. Althought both work for Hunter Biden....
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Storm the Field said:

Yeah, the alleged wrongdoing has shifted from "VP Biden corruptly pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden" to "After leaving office, former VP Biden knew that Hunter had business dealings with shady Chinese companies."

If true, my official reaction:

tenor.gif?itemid=13138796

In fairness, that's way worse than the sitting president owing a billion dollars to god knows who. 

1 hour ago, Enchubben said:

I think whichever route they take in regards to vetting sources and information should be equal and uniform regardless of the outcome to certain political figure or authority. I do not feel that is consistently applied. Not sure how to measure that, but it's my opinion. If vetting and investigating is what most of the media outlets are doing now before they report on it, great, I'm just not so certain they behave that way with folks on the other side of the aisle.

In regards to the testimony above - I don't agree, at least based on what I have seen of the guy online, that he is clearly a partisan hack. He certainly has an axe to grind, but that could be warranted if what he is saying is true. And certainly anyone can say they are apolitical when they are the exact opposite, but the guy was openly contributing to democrats as late as 2015. Regardless, I draw a distinction between his motive for coming out with this and an agenda, vs. is the information he is communicating accurate.  

I get and I understand that you're operating mostly from a gut feeling or whatever. But this doesn't look like a winning battle. If you (and the right in general) throw a fit every time the media refuses to run with a very dubious story without credible sourcing, you're going to end up in a boy-who-cried-wolf box. The left has the same self-control problem when it comes to turning every stupid thing Trump does into the apocalypse.

I just wouldn't die on the hill of this one particular story if I were in your shoes. But everyone is of course entitled to their opinion.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i'm just here to note, once again, an ongoing conversation, in the Cloak Room, with diametrically opposed viewpoints, where much fun was made yet no neg rep was doled out

the liberal cabal in here is slacking off 🤣

Had to neg only because it was too easy to pass up. You may beg this post if you like. 

• Haha 1

Whitewater, Uranium One, Benghazi, Solendra, Obamagate, Spygate, tan suit, Vince Foster, missing emails, Deep State, pizzagate, Illuminati, Fast & Furious, bleachbit, Seth Rich, George Soros, Caravan, antifa, MS-13, birtherism, radical Islam, Hunter Biden.  

It’s all the same shit different day.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Seems fighting nepotism is something that's fundamentally important to you.

Yeah where’s this Chubby person been for the last four years?

While the president and his hellspawn have been using the White House as the marketing department for all their businesses?

While Mike Pompeo’s wife was using the State Department as her own staff of personal assistants?

While Newt Gingrich’s wife was given an ambassadorship to the Vatican so they can live it up in Italy?

While Mitch McConnell’s wife was appointed to be the secretary of a department that has given favorable treatment to her family and their business? A foreign business no less.

Or is that kind of shit only “interesting” when it involves the son of a Democratic politician and took place years ago?
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Whitewater, Uranium One, Benghazi, Solendra, Obamagate, Spygate, tan suit, Vince Foster, missing emails, Deep State, pizzagate, Illuminati, Fast & Furious, bleachbit, Seth Rich, George Soros, Caravan, antifa, MS-13, birtherism, radical Islam, Hunter Biden.  

It’s the end of the world as we know it...  it's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!

FIFY

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BradInATX said:

I mean I think Joe is probably more on the side of honesty/integrity than not if we're using a scale of politicians. But that's not really pertinent to the conversation. 

Is the media, in your opinion, obligated to report on anyone who comes to them with "dirt", or should they be responsible for vetting their sources and the information? Imagine you're the editor of a paper and someone comes to you with this story. As mentioned upthread it's the _exact_ same storyline as 2016. Lost/stolen laptop. Literally tomorrow is the anniversary of Comey. The story doesn't make sense or add up logically or geographically (as has been broken down by numerous others). And the best corroborating source you can find is a guy (Twitter link you posted) who is very clearly a partisan hack.

I don't see the obligation to report there. In fact, if I were an editor, I wouldn't run it.

I think a lot of conservatives have blinders when it comes to the media. The media has two problems:
- They editorialize too much
- They hyperbolize almost everything, particularly re:Trump

That doesn't mean that they're not reporting facts. The media, at least big respected media (so ignoring YouTube and Twitter stars) still maintain a high level of professionalism in terms of vetting sources and stories. The problem is that conservatives see the editorializing as giving the left preference, and then seem to think that the media is obligated in the interest of fairness to run stories that are at best unsourced unconfirmed speculation and at worst tabloid nonsense. They're not going to do that.

The media has some blame for sure but it's mostly just whiny cuntiness by the right. Is the media generally left-leaning? Sure. But if you want to stop reading bad stories about Trump, tell him to stop doing stupid and illegal shit.

It's not even about obligation or desire, its about journalistic ethics. Real journalists don't publish stories that cannot be sourced or verified. As someone mentioned, even the tabloids are putting it in their "opinion" sections. Fox News wouldn't even air it during their news reporting, its just being discussed by their talking heads (i.e., opinion shows). This is part of the war on facts coming from the right.

• Hook 'Em 2

Why are people honestly trying to engage with the troll? We know he's not an honest interlocutor. We know his history. We know this laptop story is bullshit. Hell, they didn't even bother coming up with a remotely plausible story about how it ended up in Rudy's hands.

I've said it before, but we don't need to pretend that the Republicans are serious about what they say. It's all a game to them. They don't believe anything they say, we know they don't believe what they say, but everyone in this game still seems to think we're obligated to pretend as if they actually do. And when we realize what's going on and stop playing the part they want us to play in their dumb game, they act aggrieved. It's the fucking gamergate handbook running on repeat. They didn't actually ever give a shit about ethics in gaming journalism.  They don't care about Hunter Biden trying to use his name to profit. They don't care about journalistic standards. As this story continues to shift they'll find new things to pretend to be the thing they really cared about the whole time, and then abandon those for something new the next day.

Stop pretending these assholes are engaging and good faith. Stop rewarding their bullshit. Fuck them. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I can't help but feel like that list should be re-organized so it can be sung to the tune of "It's the End of the World" by R.E.M. ...

Edited by Gap03
Props to Judge Roybeanbag for beating me to the punch ...
  • Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It should offend and embarrass republicans that their party leadership clearly views its base as fundamentally xenophobic, stupid, gullible troglodytes. Of course they aren't offended or embarrassed because that view appears to be entirely accurate, as evidenced by the dimwits that pop up on this thread from time to time.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

I don't understand why the media isn't covering the fact that enchubben has sex with sheep. Social media should really allow people to see this story. The people deserve to know the enchubben has sex with sheep. Watch, other posters here will confirm my story and still the media will not cover the fact that enchubben has sex with sheep. Why?! DO SOMETHING!

Enchubben will probably claim "Thanks, Smokey!" was a deep fake.
spacer.png

55 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Why are people honestly trying to engage with the troll? We know he's not an honest interlocutor. We know his history. We know this laptop story is bullshit. Hell, they didn't even bother coming up with a remotely plausible story about how it ended up in Rudy's hands.

I've said it before, but we don't need to pretend that the Republicans are serious about what they say. It's all a game to them. They don't believe anything they say, we know they don't believe what they say, but everyone in this game still seems to think we're obligated to pretend as if they actually do. And when we realize what's going on and stop playing the part they want us to play in their dumb game, they act aggrieved. It's the fucking gamergate handbook running on repeat. They didn't actually ever give a shit about ethics in gaming journalism.  They don't care about Hunter Biden trying to use his name to profit. They don't care about journalistic standards. As this story continues to shift they'll find new things to pretend to be the thing they really cared about the whole time, and then abandon those for something new the next day.

Stop pretending these assholes are engaging and good faith. Stop rewarding their bullshit. Fuck them. 

What is bullshit? How they got possession of the laptop? Or its contents? 

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

If Hunter Biden was doing anything illegal, he should be prosecuted and put in prison. Fuck him. 

As it relates to the election, yeah, no one gives a shit. Trump's family is an open grift of America. It's fucking laughable. 

I agree that it’s not gonna move the needle. Politicians are scumbags. The only caveats I would say are if there are more substantial connections that make him appear compromised by China or if the crazy underage girl pic allegations are true. 

• Fuck You 1

So the first step of this story is the problem: The laptop has not been proven by anyone to actually be Hunter Biden's.  The meta data has not been corroborated. Because the owner of the store has "vision problems" he is conveniently exculpated from being sworn as personally receiving the laptop from Hunter Biden.  Everything else is screen caps and Giuliani is not turning over the raw data.

So the flash drive that giuliani shopped to the NY Post is not authentic.  Thus the emails are not authentic.  Until they are authenticated, then everything else that derives from them is untrue:

-The Biden meeting Ukraine dude story

-The pictures

-The China story.

It's all an allegation.  Since the foundation is false, any subsequent stories are false. That's why every Fox website news story about this use the word "purportedly" or "allegedly" because they want to protect themselves liability wise.  They can't prove the stories they are publishing are actually true.

This is straight up All The President's Men stuff.  All those argument's between Woodward/Bernstein and Ben Bradlee?  That's what Bradlee was getting at: you can't publish till you can authenticate the original allegation/source it.  Until then, it's potentially libelous.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 5

18 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

What is bullshit? How they got possession of the laptop? Or its contents? 

All. 

(1) Fake laptop was created from hacked material

(2) Fake content included with the hacked material

(3) Crazy macshop guy lied about how he came to possess the laptop. 

All of those things are true. 

But, by all means, explain how anything about the story makes sense. Or do you PDF your incriminating emails (e.g., the emails between you and Enchubben about farm animals) and save them on your laptop too? And then do you drop that laptop off thousands of miles from where you live? And then never check in on the laptop? And, in your business, do you not keep notes of who your customers are? And then not contact them, but instead send their shit to Rudy Giuliani? Oh, and then do you only send that highly illegal content to journalists who will publish it without doing any double checking on its veracity? 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bateshorn said:

So the first step of this story is the problem: The laptop has not been proven by anyone to actually be Hunter Biden's.  The meta data has not been corroborated. Because the owner of the store has "vision problems" he is conveniently exculpated from being sworn as personally receiving the laptop from Hunter Biden.  Everything else is screen caps and Giuliani is not turning over the raw data.

So the flash drive that giuliani shopped to the NY Post is not authentic.  Thus the emails are not authentic.  Until they are authenticated, then everything else that derives from them is untrue:

-The Biden meeting Ukraine dude story

-The pictures

-The China story.

It's all an allegation.  Since the foundation is false, any subsequent stories are false. That's why every Fox website news story about this use the word "purportedly" or "allegedly" because they want to protect themselves liability wise.  They can't prove the stories they are publishing are actually true.

That’s all fine and good but what if the Republicans really, really, really, want this to be true.  Doesn’t that count for something?  Sadly, what you mention about Fox News stating “allegedly” is ignored by the millions that read that article or don’t even read the article just look at the headliner and believe its true because it is on Fox’s website.

• Hook 'Em 1

what i find particular delicious about this laptop situation, or at least the reaction to how the mainstream media is (or isn't, in this case) covering it, is that dear leader has made a concerted effort the past 4 years to bash the media.  he literally told lesley stahl that he demeans and discredits the media constantly in order question their credibility later on (when they print negative/true stories about him).  he invented the notion of "fake news" when inconvenient facts were reported by non-fox news outlets.

so now, when something the right deems a "smoking gun" or "super juicy and incriminating", and the media yawns, they throw a fucking spaz.

i hope it is true.  i hope the laptop contains all sorts of terrible and incriminating shit (about hunter).  i already know enough about biden and more than i ever needed to know about trump.  you made your bed, you shit in your bed, now you have to lie in your shitty bed.  i hope you have night terrors and dreams about clowns and you sleep on your neck weird and it doesn't feel right for like a month.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

My point is when GR Horn says "it's not gonna move the needle....but the china stuff should be investigate" (I paraphrase) he's legitimizing a false scandal.  You can't even consider the China stuff, except for lulz purposes, because it derives from a false conceit. which is ultimately what Fox is trying to do:  If it can get an respectible outlet to pick up any aspect of this story, it can basis subsequent coverage to the public debate about the story itself. It needs the NY Times to give the it the legitimacy to go full on about this.

Edited by Bateshorn

14 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Politicians are scumbags.

i agree that lots of them are.  at the very least, they're dishonest as far as they need to be in order to get elected/retain power.  maybe to do good, maybe to self-enrich, whatever.  they tell "eventual lies", also known as empty promises, blah blah.

but do you honestly think joe biden is a "scumbag"?  we all know what type of person trump is.  but ignore what did or didn't happen with a family member in a foreign country, and just think about what you know about biden the person.  countless videos and stories about him being selfless and empathetic.  don't compare him to obama or trump or hillary or martin van buren.

do you think joe biden is a scumbag?

(this is a yes or no question.  not an essay question.  not a both-sides comparison.)

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bateshorn said:

My point is when GR Horn says "it's not gonna move the needle....but the china stuff should be investigate" (I paraphrase) he's legitimizing a false scandal.  You can't even consider the China stuff, except for lulz purposes, because it derives from a false conceit. 

I just went to foxnews.com and if you just glance at the article titles you can tell it is all about making Biden and Hunter criminals (also brings in Kamala and Schumer to the scandal) and propping up Trump and the Republicans.  I know everybody already knows that is what happens on Fox News but it is amazing to look at it in broad daylight so to speak.  I would love for any lawyers or people connected to our government to tell me if there is any way to end what Fox News does.  I get the 1st amendment but yelling fire in a crowded movie theater is illegal and the shit Fox does it way more dangerous for our country.  It’s like we need to hold real news organizations to a hire standard via the law to make sure this doesn’t continue.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I just went to foxnews.com and if you just glance at the article titles you can tell it is all about making Biden and Hunter criminals (also brings in Kamala and Schumer to the scandal) and propping up Trump and the Republicans.  I know everybody already knows that is what happens on Fox News but it is amazing to look at it in broad daylight so to speak.  I would love for any lawyers or people connected to our government to tell me if there is any way to end what Fox News does.  I get the 1st amendment but yelling fire in a crowded movie theater is illegal and the shit Fox does it way more dangerous for our country.  It’s like we need to hold real news organizations to a hire standard via the law to make sure this doesn’t continue.

Murdoch pays alot of legal fees to stay on the right side of this.  Again:  The ultimate goal is to shame the NYT into both sides-ing this and make it the Comey memo all over again.  If the Democrats control both houses of Congress, this thing will get dropped until the GOP can regain a house of congress an investigate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Even Mike Huckabee says this Hunter fixation is a waste of time

'Mistake' for Trump to focus so much on Hunter Biden allegations, says Mike Huckabee

'The average person doesn't understand it, it is too complicated,' he said

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mike-huckabee-hunter-biden-trump-mistake

Probably the first time in huckabee’s life that he’s been right about something. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Probably the first time in huckabee’s life that he’s been right about something. 

the article makes it sound smarter, but the sub-headline actually makes huckabee sound right, but for the wrong reasons - not because it's stupid or baseless, but because it's so complicated that the average person doesn't understand it.  uh huh.  the article goes on to say "doesn't understand it or care about it".  fox news gonna fox news.

• Hook 'Em 2

It has been funny watching friendly media sycophants spend the last 48 hours talking to Trump through the TV and telling him to focus on the economy and recovery from COVID and not waste time ranting about Hunter Biden. 

Good luck with that. That stuff is boring to Trump. Zeroing in on whatever MAGA Twitter is riled up about and accusing his detractors of heinous crimes seem to be the only things capable of holding his attention. Not to mention that his last remaining trusted advisor is the drunken corpse of Rudy Giuliani.

There's a non-zero chance that he answers every question tonight with something like "I already answered that unfair question in the last debate which everyone knows I won. More importantly, it was confirmed today that Hunter Biden's laptop from hell is the biggest scandal in history. They've got Sleepy Joe dead to rights with the Ukraine and the Big Guy and the China, and you fake news media should all be charged as accessories for not reporting on it."

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Honest question - Outside of reporters etc. claiming this could possibly be Russian disinformation, has Joe or Hunter come out and flatly denied all of the allegations, emails, laptop etc?

I keep seeing it reported on twitter that they haven’t denied any of the allegations but curious if that is accurate or not. 

That's a great argument. You may recall that the W. Bush White House never denied the veracity of the Dan Rather report that he had not reported for his National Guard Service. I always thought that was important. I'm sure you did, too. Of course, that was actually about the candidate and holder of office not his off spring.

From CBS

A photo of the alleged email published by the Post shows it was written by Vadym Pozharskyi, the Burisma adviser, and reads, in part: "thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together." The Post presents this line as evidence that Pozharskyi met with Joe Biden, who was spearheading the Obama administration's policy toward Ukraine. If true, it could contradict Biden's assertions that he "never discussed" his son's foreign business interests with him.

But a spokesman for the Biden campaign said a review of Biden's schedule for the period in question showed no such meeting with Pozharskyi, and several of Biden's top advisers who worked closely with him on Ukraine policy have publicly said they've never heard of him. While they did not rule out the possibility that Biden and Pozharskyi interacted briefly on the sidelines of an event, they said a formal meeting did not happen.

From FOX:

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden denied that his son Hunter Biden profited because of his ties to the former vice president and said Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., should be "ashamed of himself" for saying Hunter Biden used his last name "to make millions of dollars" in shady overseas deals.

This is the same garbage [from] Rudy Giuliani, Trump's henchman," Biden told local Wisconsin outlet WISN. "It's the last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family. Even the man who served with him on that committee, the former nominee for the Republican Party, said there's no basis to this."

"The vast majority of the intelligence people have come out and said there's no basis at all," Biden continued. "Ron should be ashamed of himself."

So, yea, they did deny the relevant story.

6 hours ago, HenryJames said:

6 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

that dude is wearing a team trump windbreaker with his fucking name embroidered on it.

He's throwing off a hell of an Abe Lincoln vibe with that beard and windbreaker. He'll be great after our first lady president, Ivanka.

50 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That's a great argument. You may recall that the W. Bush White House never denied the veracity of the Dan Rather report that he had not reported for his National Guard Service. I always thought that was important. I'm sure you did, too. Of course, that was actually about the candidate and holder of office not his off spring.

From CBS

From FOX:

So, yea, they did deny the relevant story.

Here's what I don't get.  Even if it's all true, so what.  This would really be a nothingburger.  Ignoring that the entire thing is made up fantasy land for a minute, even if it were true, Biden's son used Biden's name to enter into a business agreement in a time period when Biden was a private citizen.  There's nothing even scandalous about that.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden