2018 Rain Thread

Hollywood

Woke tonight to the sound of thunder,
How far off, I sat and wondered,
Started humming a song from 1962,
Ain't ir funny how the night moves,
When you just don't seem to have as much to lose...

Holy cow, light show, Batman!
So there's enough humidity along the stalled out front to have the storms move in from the NE; a little different but not unusual for the summer.
MASSIVE rain with this, but I think it's kind of fizzling just before it hits the west side of Travis.  The storms have definitely lessened in intensity.
MIght not get much at all over my house, damn  Bulk has fallen NE and NW of the city, though N Austin got some.

Gimmee a little rain here, anyway.

There's also a good complex tracking east out of the Big Bend due to a disturbance out in West Texas (the high has pulled SW of us temporarily to allow all this).  I think there's a better than good chance that stuff arrives in the area by sunrise.

Rain , rain everywhere, just don't screw me and give me a share...

Forcefield doing some impressive work fizzling out this thing in SW Travis... not a drop and it keeps moving toward Bee Cave/Lakeway but dries up after it hits about Sunset Valley and the MoPac/Brodie area.  Central, NE, and E Austin getting hammered, though.
Not a damn thing so far for me.