Blastfurnace 2019 Thread: The Saga Continues

Trey3216

33 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Still waiting on the front here in Houston. Doesn't look like we'll get much of a cool down before sunset, though it is encouraging to see humidity levels/dew points dropping significantly the next few hours. Was still pretty damn muggy walking into the office this morning.

It hasn't hit yet?  Good, cause I was like "this some bullshit" 

3 minutes ago, HoustonFrog said:

Yeh basically no change this morning in Houston

Little better now but still hot

Walked a few blocks through Midtown to pick up lunch a little while ago. Ambient temp is still high 80's, but you can feel a stronger, cooler breeze than usual blowing in. It won't really feel like a different season until late this evening/tomorrow morning.

4 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

Still waiting on the front here in Houston. Doesn't look like we'll get much of a cool down before sunset, though it is encouraging to see humidity levels/dew points dropping significantly the next few hours. Was still pretty damn muggy walking into the office this morning.

Was windy and seemed cool downtown at lunch, but I guess cool is a relative term.  I didn't sweat walking two blocks.

28 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I know heaven arrives in a few hours, but it’s after 10pm on Oct 10 and it’s 86 degrees with 65% humidity.   Fuck that 

Yes, but some people may have to put on long sleeves in the middle of Autumn tomorrow night.  Won't you think of the children?  

I'm gonna miss underbutt as much as anybody tomorrow night, but texas needs a break from this bullshit summer.  

25 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This is so fucked. 2 days ago it was 70 and perfect. Now its 32.

Looks like the perfect temp for tomorrows game at least

Yeah, Saturday forecast here in Central Texas looks pretty damn glorious. Chilly but clear with a hint of football in the air.

• Like 1

And on Oct. 15th, officially "Mid-October", it's going to be 95 degrees again.  this is fucking weird.  

Wow, kickoff in Dallas is gonna be 64 degrees and mostly sunny.  What a great gameday forecast, I'm jealous of y'all who are gonna be there in person.  

In 23 years of that game, I don't ever remember weather being that gorgeous.  

Middle of OCtober, literally.  And heat index flirting with 100 degrees.  My pledge bros and I can't even bust our patagonia yet and deer murder season is almost here.