Pouncey gone

Pancho

21 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Coaching....

Mehringer, Meekins, and Warehime should be gone as assistant coaches after this season for sure!!!   Wish Herman would fire at least one WR coach now and make Andre Coleman an interim asst WR coach!! 

Edited by LTtxfan
Fuckin' Autocorrect!!

Just now, Richter said:

I think he's referring to the pending graduation of Collin Johnson and Devin Duvernay... meaning that these kids should be patient and try to compete for those spots next year.

Yea but they'll be playing for an offensive scheme and coaching which is offensive to WRs getting open. 

I sit in wonder as the teams we play against have wide receivers running wide open downfield and our WRs have DBs jock strapped to them? Yea our DBs and their coaching sucks but our offense does no favors to our receivers getting open simply through schemes. I am so jealous of Riley and how he designs plays to have Lamb running wide fucking open every play. Every DC tries to shut down Lamb every game but none are successful because Riley knows what the fuck he's doing. Mensa and our 7 other Offensive coaches, not so much.

• Like 4

He shouldn’t have let them report he played

mostly on special teams at Texas.  Not exactly a sterling achievement when trying to get a good transfer offer.  Same reason my Great Uncle, when applying to OCS with the Navy didn’t mention “Radar/Comms, Pearl Harbor 1940-42”

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

mostly on special teams at Texas.  Not exactly a sterling achievement when trying to get a good transfer offer.  Same reason my Great Uncle, when applying to OCS with the Navy didn’t mention “Radar/Comms, Pearl Harbor 1940-42”

I’m dead hahahahhahaha

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Nice try. Pearl Harbor radars were U.S. Army. 

Just now, Eggo said:

Nice try. Pearl Harbor radars were U.S. Army. 

Yeah that’s what you should focus on.  I never had any great uncles dude.  Both my grandfathers died as young boys.  

Losing backups that have been passed up by younger players isn’t alarming. It’s going to happen more and more all across the country with the new transfer rules.
When we start losing starters, then that’s when we should worry.  Hemphill-Mapps is the only one I can think of that did that and seem to think it was more about him not wanting to play school. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well in his defense, the Germans were pretty sneaky 

26 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

This is true, but it was questionable judgment to bet our CB recruiting for this class on an out of state kid whose brother was buried on the the depth and chart and a foreseeable transfer candidate.

This undeserved besmirchment of our fine coaching staff shall not stand!

I’ll have you know that betting our CB recruiting for this class on an out of state kid whose brother was buried on the depth and chart and a foreseeable transfer candidate was not our staff’s first plan. They had to miss on multiple other CB prospects first before they fell back on this option.

• Like 1

Herman is losing control of the program. It's going to be bad news if Eagles transfers, he'd be the #1 WR next season. Two CB recruits gone in the span of a week, can you blame them? I wouldn't trust any of those jokers coaching the secondary or Orlando to get me to the next level. With the advent of the transfer portal and waivers being approved at a record pace things could get ugly in a hurry.

11 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

This undeserved besmirchment of our fine coaching staff shall not stand!

I’ll have you know that betting our CB recruiting for this class on an out of state kid whose brother was buried on the depth and chart and a foreseeable transfer candidate was not our staff’s first plan. They had to miss on multiple other CB prospects first before they fell back on this option.

why are you guys getting upset about not having any cornerbacks, is that like an important position in the Big 12?

• Like 1