The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Has this idea that the US government has somehow incorporated as a business entity been around for a while? I’m seeing it pop up in the latest Q nonsense, but don’t recall hearing it before. 

I think we're an S or a Sub-S.  I'll email you a copy of the by-laws...easy to read, like 30 pages or so.  Reminds me, have a few W-2's we need to get out by month's end.  

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Has this idea that the US government has somehow incorporated as a business entity been around for a while? I’m seeing it pop up in the latest Q nonsense, but don’t recall hearing it before. 

Yeah, it's not new.  It's tied in with all the sovereign citizen idiocy that's been around for decades.  The US is a corporation, sovereign citizens claim that they are separate corporations and not assets of the US corporation, so its courts have no jurisdiction over them, or some nonsense like that.  The flag having gold fringe, or not having it, means that the courts are just admiralty courts, not real courts, so that's also why they don't have jurisdiction.  I may have that backwards, IDGAF, it's all insane nonsense that's been trotted out 10,000 times in the past couple of decades, and it remains nonsense.

This is all just the latest iteration of "the world is run by a zionist conspiracy that feasts on the blood of babies" -- seriously, the good old anti-semitic blood libel is right there in the whole description.  Not only are these people gullible/insane, they're not even original.

• Hook 'Em 3

You gotta say; the imaginations of some of these folk is pretty outstanding.  Might have even had a chance to do science fiction or whatnot.

Too bad they are wasting all of their time and talent on Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel's of this country, along with a sprinkling of "serious" constitutional scholars.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, it's not new.  It's tied in with all the sovereign citizen idiocy that's been around for decades.  The US is a corporation, sovereign citizens claim that they are separate corporations and not assets of the US corporation, so its courts have no jurisdiction over them, or some nonsense like that.  The flag having gold fringe, or not having it, means that the courts are just admiralty courts, not real courts, so that's also why they don't have jurisdiction.  I may have that backwards, IDGAF, it's all insane nonsense that's been trotted out 10,000 times in the past couple of decades, and it remains nonsense.

This is all just the latest iteration of "the world is run by a zionist conspiracy that feasts on the blood of babies" -- seriously, the good old anti-semitic blood libel is right there in the whole description.  Not only are these people gullible/insane, they're not even original.

Google Moorish American con of just go to splc website and look them up.  They are black sov cits who also believe that the US is a corporation owned by the Vatican and the country we know as America is actually Morocco and blacks are actually native Americans.  The slave trade never happened because blacks were never in Africa.  It’s bonkers.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Foosters said:

This is one of my all-time favorites...

Wait... There is more of this A-grade entertainment out there?!

EDIT:  HAHAHAHA, I went to google and started typing "sovereign citizens " and autocomplete picked "sovereign citizens getting owned".

Edited by Goredho
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Yeah, before Q became my primary form of entertainment, I used to read as much as I could about the sov-cit movement. 

This is one of my all-time favorites. Guy fucks around and finds out:

Let the record show that you battered me and you're using . . . uhhhhhhhgggghhhh  . . . aaaggghhhgh

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

this comment from the above link is just... wow.  I honestly paid no mind to this Q shit until recently.  Fucking A.

AP says:

I’ll make it real simple for you Dianne: wherever you see the obelisk, there you will find the infestation of globalists/satanists. And the three biggest obelisks are in the City of London, the Vatican and Washington DC. The trifecta of finances, religion and military respectively, influencing the entire world.

There are also other smaller obelisks scattered around the world.

If you want to go deeper into the rabbit hole, research what an obelisk stands for. They love symbolism.

In summary: watch the obelisk.

You don't bring out the final boss on the third level, man.  That's bush-league.  

First you have to have the Qanon movement have their purge/internal war on who has the guts to press on and who's gonna leave early.  That'll take until this summer.  

Gonna be a lot of awkward meetings in the backs of Wal-Mart parking lots, arranged online, take place in the next few months as these lunatics have their "showdowns" and tests of faith.  If anybody hears of one, lemme know.  My kids and I are a lot of loss of shit to do for entertainment out of the house during Covid-19.  

"All True Q believers will report to the Berger Center parking lot on Good Friday at dawn.  Bring $100 in small bills and wear a blue hat/cap of some type so we know who the true believer are."  We could sell them anything we want for any price you could think of.  

https://spectator.us/topic/cults-crumble-qanon-trump/

I once spent a few weeks with a Taiwanese UFO cult, Chen Tao, who had moved to Dallas, Texas, in the belief that God was due to arrive there in a spaceship. I was there the evening God was due — March 31, 1998 — and I was there when it became clear God was a no-show. I looked around, expecting to see people weeping, or leaving, or berating their leader. There was none of that. The leader, Chen, even offered to be stoned or crucified, but no one took him up on it. Some members simply stayed. Others left quietly in the following weeks and returned to their lives in Taiwan. And that, I think, is what will happen to the Cult of Trump.

It won’t end with the inauguration. There’s rarely an ‘aha’ moment for cult members — a blinding flash of understanding that they’ve lived a lie. That’s too damaging for the psyche. Trump true believers will be seeing pedos in high places for years to come. Hardcore anti-vaxxers will always look at Bill Gates askance. But slowly, if we resist the temptation to sneer too much and gloat, with any luck, the madness will fade.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Oh, shit, there goes my afternoon.  "THEY ARE DAMAGING THE PROPERTY!  AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MY PROPERTY!!!! AGHGGGHGHGHHGHGHGHGH!!!"

People at the gym are staring because I’m laughing so loudly, especially when she goes “AHHHHHHH I GOTS GLASS IN MUH EYEZ!”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

This is the only thing you really need to remember about any of the millions of different existing and soon-to-exist variants of all the conspiracy bullshit. It always, without fail, no matter what they claim to believe, comes around to genocidal anti-Semitism. Always. Every time.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

This begs the question: Marshall Report is based on Marshall Law?

Also, @Goredho--dangit, I was getting stuff checked off my list and I just wasted fifteen minutes on that. Pretty funny/sad though.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

This begs the question: Marshall Report is based on Marshall Law?

Also, @Goredho--dangit, I was getting stuff checked off my list and I just wasted fifteen minutes on that. Pretty funny/sad though.

If I can't work, you're all going down with me!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Goredho said:

Oh, shit, there goes my afternoon.  "THEY ARE DAMAGING THE PROPERTY!  AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MY PROPERTY!!!! AGHGGGHGHGHHGHGHGHGH!!!"

This is amazing.

Holy shit, there's a bunch of these:

Holy shit:

The sovereigns believe the evidence for their theory is found on the birth certificate itself. Since most certificates use all capital letters to spell out a baby's name, JOHN DOE, for example, is actually the name of the corporate shell identity, or "straw man," while John Doe is the baby's "real," flesh-and-blood name. As the child grows older, most of his legal documents will utilize capital letters, which means that his state-issued driver's license, his marriage license, his car registration, his criminal court records, his cable TV bill and correspondence from the IRS all will pertain to his corporate shell identity, not his real, sovereign identity.

Edited by Beau Vine

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh,. I've seen several people pop up in various places with the "wait till March 4th, the military is in charge, and is going to arrest Biden for being part of an illegal government in league with foreign countries blah blah blah."

That date will pass....and they will cook up something else.  They will be awaiting Trump's Christ-like return 10 years from now, based on the 459th iteration of their "but wait, this is the REAL STORM....next week!" nonsense.

These people are either morons of the highest order, mentally ill, or both.  And they control the dialogue and direction of one of our two political parties.

Dumbest.  Fucking.  Timeline.

mental illness. addiction. and this runs rampant in sick societies. needs to be actually acknowledged across our culture and then holistically treated. which of course, yeah, good luck with that. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

You don't bring out the final boss on the third level, man.  That's bush-league.  

First you have to have the Qanon movement have their purge/internal war on who has the guts to press on and who's gonna leave early.  That'll take until this summer.  

Gonna be a lot of awkward meetings in the backs of Wal-Mart parking lots, arranged online, take place in the next few months as these lunatics have their "showdowns" and tests of faith.  If anybody hears of one, lemme know.  My kids and I are a lot of loss of shit to do for entertainment out of the house during Covid-19.  

"All True Q believers will report to the Berger Center parking lot on Good Friday at dawn.  Bring $100 in small bills and wear a blue hat/cap of some type so we know who the true believer are."  We could sell them anything we want for any price you could think of.  

My local Trumpettes meet at Whataburger parking lot and leave their trash all over the ground.

• Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

How these people can tie their own shoes is beyond me.

I love sovereign citizens as well as all the frivolous tax arguments on the IRS website. I liked them more when they weren’t the President’s lawyers, but I still love them. “Life’s hard but even harder when you’re dumb” in action.

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Haha 1

texags is shutting down their q thread.  

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2921132/1367

incredible reading follows...the grievances of being censored.  the most amusing ones are the "i don't really believe this q stuff (despite having hundreds of posts on it), but this is censorship."  

owner is like we let 1,300 pages of "speech" occur on this topic.  instead of that being a moment of holy shit, we have 1300 pages of horseshit that never came true that we bought into, it is "that's a lot of advertising dollars."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, sidis said:

incredible reading follows...the grievances of being censored.  the most amusing ones are the "i don't really believe this q stuff (despite having hundreds of posts on it), but this is censorship."  

Hear this a lot.  They tell you all the Q stuff but they are not into Q.  3 times today.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

owner is like we let 1,300 pages of "speech" occur on this topic.  instead of that being a moment of holy shit, we have 1300 pages of horseshit that never came true that we bought into, it is "that's a lot of advertising dollars."

It's like when the HOA board is fighting with its residents who are also their neighbors.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sidis said:

Reading through that whining is just an asskicking. The right decision to shut it down but the mod needs to deliver some hard truth:

”We’re shutting it down because it’s all complete nonsense. It stopped being harmless and got people killed, and we won’t be part of that anymore. I am sorry if hearing this truth upsets you.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

I think sovereign citizens/tax protesters have been using it for awhile.

2 minutes ago, Bookman said:

I think sovereign citizens/tax protesters have been using it for awhile.

They've been trying multiple variations of this idiocy for decades.  I remember a tax collection hearing in state court before my hearing 20+ years ago, and the defendant gave some long rambling speech, he had American flags on the table, all that jazz.  The judge was polite, listened to him, and promptly ruled against him.  After our hearing, it was the end of the day - I asked the judge if that was a regular thing.  He sighed, and said yes -- it really bloomed when the "Republic of Texas" movement blew up (y'all remember those guys?  They'd file liens against all kinds of public officials?)

It was all the same type of stuff -- sovereign citizen idiocy.

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

They've been trying multiple variations of this idiocy for decades.  I remember a tax collection hearing in state court before my hearing 20+ years ago, and the defendant gave some long rambling speech, he had American flags on the table, all that jazz.  The judge was polite, listened to him, and promptly ruled against him.  After our hearing, it was the end of the day - I asked the judge if that was a regular thing.  He sighed, and said yes -- it really bloomed when the "Republic of Texas" movement blew up (y'all remember those guys?  They'd file liens against all kinds of public officials?)

It was all the same type of stuff -- sovereign citizen idiocy.

i ran into one of the sovereign citizens who'd messed up title to the royalty interest our client had bought by creating multiple common law trusts.  while in a hearing against the guy we'd bought it from, the judge asked me what i thought the point of all those trusts was.  i told him i thought it was to confuse the taxing authorities and the tax court.  he said that he was the tax court and he was confused. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

it really bloomed when the "Republic of Texas" movement blew up (y'all remember those guys?  They'd file liens against all kinds of public officials?)

I remember reading about them in the Daily Texan police blotter. The “president” had been arrested for driving with fake license plates.

We fucking cracked up at the idea of a secessionist movement wasting time and resources making license plates and registering their vehicles. Then, 20 years later, ISIS conquers half of Syria and immediately turns its attention to trash collection and fixing potholes. I guess these revolutionaries are just bean-counting bureaucrats at heart.