Wally Fairway

2020 Celebrity Death Pool

11 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

RIP Gambler.  One of the great ones.

Yes RIP Kenny... 

Enjoyed his duets, lots of folks not aware he sang backup for Lionel on this song...

And Lionel wrote KR's hit "Lady"

Who cares about the songs, Kenny Rogers was a baller - lifetime highlight when he fakes MJ and the hit the jumper, errrrr I mean set shot

Willie is the last one left. Glad I saw him at the rodeo before this virus hit. Houston's biggest star.

In country maybe. Beyoncé says hi.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:23 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I remember Conrad in black sheep squadron and battle of the network stars. Believe he, Gabe Kaplan and Telly savalas were the 3 captains.

Robert Conrad throws down at 5:45. My memory had him losing worse than that. Smokers with short legs shouldn’t be challenging guys 10 years younger to anything longer than 10 meters (Conrad led  after 5, but 10 was a photo finish).

Great TV. 

25 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Does that link say he died? I saw where it said he was sick but I probably missed it.

He ded.