Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Trump could actually perform well in this emergency if he could just get out of his own way. Be the Consoler-in-Chief and then step out of the way to let the experts do their job. Open up the fed wallet and give away billions to Americans in need. Everything else would be forgotten, and he could potentially win in a landslide.

I don't think he can do that though.

3 minutes ago, Gooby said:

Get what job done?  WTF is he talking about?

Shhh, he's standing with Michigan.  He's on a roll, only 49 more states, excluding Puerto Rico and the District.  Just as soon as he remembers their names, he'll stand with them too.  

7 minutes ago, Gooby said:

Get what job done?  WTF is he talking about?

I love his tweets that sounds like we're all in on whatever conversation he's been having. "The mayor of Hanover, Indiana needs to finish that thing. Do it now mayor!!". 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

What did the Michigan governor say to piss off Trump?

That shit is just shameful.

Even if Michigan's governor was not doing a good job by some objective measure, the President doesn't announce that on the new electronic idiot box, or on TV.

It's that much worse when it's nothing but a political jibe.

That's not leadership.

She should probably STFU too.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Here's the reason for the tweet

It's mind-bottling I initially thought mind-boggling was the incorrect term, to be honest. That said, she's not wrong.

And, for the president to in one tweet call her a Failing Governor in one tweet and then turn around in the next one and say he's working well with Governors is some serious cognitive dissonance. 

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don't think he can do that though.

He is completely incapable of doing this. A narcissist is who they are. He is not capable of showing empathy or concern for others. It is all about him and how unfair everything is in relation to his completely addled mind.

Our president quit progressing mentally at age 3. We are stuck now with the consequences of having him in office in a crisis he cannot and will not handle. People are dying from this with greater frequency with each passing day and this idiot is tweeting about grudges he has with Democratic politicians. Thanks again cult members for getting an outsider in there who talks exactly like you do. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

23 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

He is completely incapable of doing this. A narcissist is who they are. He is not capable of showing empathy or concern for others. It is all about him and how unfair everything is in relation to his completely addled mind.

Our president quit progressing mentally at age 3. We are stuck now with the consequences of having him in office in a crisis he cannot and will not handle. People are dying from this with greater frequency with each passing day and this idiot is tweeting about grudges he has with Democratic politicians. Thanks again cult members for getting an outsider in there who talks exactly like you do. 

It's really as simple as this. Trump got an F in Basic Humanity. He has no capacity nor genuine interest in relating to other people. His malignant ego sees every situation as a zero sum game in which Trump must come out on top at all costs. That was fine for his reality game show, but for your nation's nominal leader during a pandemic reality, not so much.

We're gonna have to practice social distancing on the ledge, because it's getting awful crowded out here.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

35 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

It's really as simple as this. Trump got an F in Basic Humanity. He has no capacity nor genuine interest in relating to other people. His malignant ego sees every situation as a zero sum game in which Trump must come out on top at all costs. That was fine for his reality game show, but for your nation's nominal leader during a pandemic reality, not so much.

We're gonna have to practice social distancing on the ledge, because it's getting awful crowded out here.

These.  More than any other reasons, THESE are reasons why you don't give a malignant shitfunnel like Trump the wheel of control.  Think of the USA like a passenger jet.  You don't have a pilot up front to handle the routine shit.  Hell, most planes can pretty much take off, fly, and land by themselves.  Someone with a few hours of simulator time can likely handle the job on a routine flight.

Instead, you have a pilot up front for when the plane hits a flock of geese and loses its engines.  That's what happened here.  We need Sully at the stick.  We've got an insane narcissist who lies about everything, doesn't care what happens to anyone else in the plane, and insists that he's the best pilot ever.....as we fucking auger in.

The wages of sin is death.  We've sinned like hell by putting this jackhole in charge.  And now, we're getting PAID.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

He's vaguetweeting.  It's what attention whores do.

Is that anything like when she's vagtwatting?  It's what whores do.  

17 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

you're asking the completely wrong person

Yeah dude, I know.  Anus Pounder knows I'm on his side.  It was just too good a wordplay to pass on.  and there's nothing "completely wrong" with that person. 

It's how I know Mike Pence isn't for reals.

Edited by Lobo

20 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so you're on his side yet you used no less than 3 insults towards gay people in your post? ok, dude

Holy shit, are you for real?  3 insults towards gay people?  It was just slight letter/word play on his post.  It was all in jest.  I have a lot of flaws on the site but pretty sure NameAlreadyInUse knows which side I'm on when it comes to humor and gay rights.  Wow.  I saw a lot of drama coming today in our country, but not from you regarding my "gay insult posts."  You sure you okay Barbara?  

Just now, Lobo said:

Holy shit, are you for real?  3 insults towards gay people?  It was just slight letter/word play on his post.  It was all in jest.  I have a lot of flaws on the site but pretty sure NameAlreadyInUse knows which side I'm on when it comes to humor and gay rights.  Wow.  I saw a lot of drama coming today in our country, but not from you regarding my "gay insult posts."  You sure you okay Barbara?  

whatever, man. we obviously have bigger shit to worry about. adding those things seemed unnecessary, at the very least. but you do you - peace and love, brotha

He posted vaguetweeting.  I changed it vagtwatting.  A play on both words.  Then he mentioned attention whores, I sawed it down to whores.  Holy fucking shit, this is what you get worked up about?  It was just a corny play on the words.  I'd like to think, and I could be wrong, that he and I have had a sympatico sense of humor and social politics going back to the old site.  This is where you make your stand?  Wow.  I honestly did not see this coming.  Certainly wasn't my funniest post, but he knows where my heart is.  Anyway, how about this since you're wound up as tight as Mike Pence during a boxer/brief debate.  If NameAlreadyInUse thinks I was 1/3rd as inappropriate as you seem to, I'll remove myself from the site for 48 hours, mmmkay?  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

He posted vaguetweeting.  I changed it vagtwatting.  A play on both words.  Then he mentioned attention whores, I sawed it down to whores.  Holy fucking shit, this is what you get worked up about?  It was just a corny play on the words.  I'd like to think, and I could be wrong, that he and I have had a sympatico sense of humor and social politics going back to the old site.  This is where you make your stand?  Wow.  I honestly did not see this coming.  Certainly wasn't my funniest post, but he knows where my heart is.  Anyway, how about this since you're wound up as tight as Mike Pence during a boxer/brief debate.  If NameAlreadyInUse thinks I was 1/3rd as inappropriate as you seem to, I'll remove myself from the site for 48 hours, mmmkay?  

chill man. let's move on.

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

chill man. let's move on.

You're right, great time to move on since you were completely in the wrong, made false accusations, didn't realize you were beyond out of line, had nobody to support your idiot ass, and continue to operate without any modicum of decency or acknowledgement for the humanity of others.  So let's just accuse ransom posters of homophobia?  Why not, seems like something you'd do.  

So then Trump says, "Do you love me?"  And Melania says, "No, but that's a real nice ski-mask!"  

Edited by Lobo

41 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

What prompted this ?

Escalation between China and US is ongoing. Difficult to pin down but accusations of virus 'source,' etc and a healthy dose of both sidesism. Twitter/social media is taking it over and amplifying it best I can tell. American journalists have been kicked out of the country and if I can find the source, an un-named official leaked from the WH that there is a current strain of anti-China sentiment in the administration that is driving much of the dialogue.

21 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You're right, great time to move on since you were completely in the wrong, made false accusations, didn't realize you were beyond out of line, had nobody to support your idiot ass, and continue to operate without any modicum of decency or acknowledgement for the humanity of others. 

that's learned behavior.