59 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

I remember seeing this clip in a documentary before the election.   I never cared for Barbara Walters, I thought she pandered to her interviewees.   But I'm glad she took this clown to task. 

Press is bad, but they write about me, not the bankers.  He's an attention whore who disparages those who distribute his message, just to gain more attention.  Guy hasn't changed one iota.  Not his hair, his suits, his ties, his goals, nor his methods. 

She did take him to task. The female reporters who don't work for the fawning media outlets seem more inclined to push his buttons and if given space and time to work (by the other reporters) it can be effective. His need to control them has him losing his own control a little bit and it shows. I'd love a Yamiche Alcindor and Wijjia Jiang tag team but you'd have to sideline the OANN gal that always rescues him.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

You all will probably be surprised to learn that there is no such thing as the Bay of Pigs award. 

Is Toupee of Pigs a thing cause that one I believe 

The first question of his next interview should be “Where do you keep your Michigan Man if the Year and Bay of Pigs awards?”.

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The first question of his next interview should be “Where do you keep your Michigan Man if the Year and Bay of Pigs awards?”.

Right next to his Noble Prise [sic].

11 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I’m pretty much convinced that wasn’t a typo. They really think it is Noble. That’s how stupid these fucking people are. 

6 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

I guess this is the new "but her emails."

trump's entire debate strategy is to constantly ask 'where's hunter ?', then threaten him with prison 

15 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

this last one is weird.  that's a big and kinda underrated gop talking point - that sure, covid has killed some people, but think about how many deaths the shutdown has caused due to depression, suicide, domestic violence, etc. 

so let me see if i've got this...trump = covid, and biden = the smart decision based on facts and science.  electing trump will cause a ton of death and even more sickness and will leave a horrific lasting effect on millions.  but also some bad things will happen if biden gets elected, but you won't hear about them as much because of the media but trust me those things are also happening.

how's my math?

Trumps campaigning to his choir.  He's not winning new support with his dumb, divisive rhetoric and his base will vote until he kills them all.   He could nuke them and the survivors would still vote for him.  It's not anymore complicated than they're not the majority which is why they're suppressing voters. Again, why would Democrats need to rig an election where their candidate is up almost double digits in polls?

3 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

I remember seeing this clip in a documentary before the election.   I never cared for Barbara Walters, I thought she pandered to her interviewees.   But I'm glad she took this clown to task. 

Press is bad, but they write about me, not the bankers.  He's an attention whore who disparages those who distribute his message, just to gain more attention.  Guy hasn't changed one iota.  Not his hair, his suits, his ties, his goals, nor his methods.  

That’s so Trump. “I think he’s Jewish but I don’t know.” Double speak. He’s the master of word twisting. 

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

Again, why would Democrats need to rig an election where their candidate is up almost double digits in polls?

He's saying the polls are rigged too.  It's all rigged.  The only way they can lose is if everyone else is cheating.  It's a psychosis.

15 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

That’s so Trump. “I think he’s Jewish but I don’t know.” Double speak. He’s the master of word twisting. 

It was also, "he sent/gave me the book." Pushing the blame away. Was probably Roy Cohn. Besides the family connection with Cohn and the Trumps,  Cohn and Roger Stone worked together to help the Reagan campaign so it keeps everything within the syndicate. Funny how most folks came to be on the outs with Trump, but those two (well until Cohn got sick and then died) did or have lasted the longest.

I'm not a professional political strategist, but I don't think potus doesn't listen to experts is the best strategy if you want to be re-elected. 

9 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I'm not a professional political strategist, but I don't think potus doesn't listen to experts is the best strategy if you want to be re-elected. 

Problem is, it IS a good strategy for his base. They view scientists as “the elite”. They don’t even know why they are supposed to hate them, just some vague, nebulous threat to their egos. It’s fucking detached from logic. 

Dotard is trying to keep his base and cheat to erase the gap. That’s their play. It’s their only one. And it could work. 

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

They view scientists as “the elite”. They don’t even know why they are supposed to hate them, just some vague, nebulous threat to their egos. It’s fucking detached from logic. 

scientists gave us cell phones and the internet including Facebook/Twitter, so the hate is not entirely unjustified 

24 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Problem is, it IS a good strategy for his base. They view scientists as “the elite”. They don’t even know why they are supposed to hate them, just some vague, nebulous threat to their egos. It’s fucking detached from logic. And they often don't know anyone personally who they consider a scientist even though science is all around us. It comes from the internet and other media. Added the bolds.

Scientists:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.cTFT5drkdBpx9JypWrrGPAHaJx%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science - YouTube

Episode 3: The ‘Mad Scientist’ Trope - InSPIre the Mind ...Top 10 Mad Scientists - YouTube

I, Borg - Wikipedia

This Nerdy Mom Came Up With A Genius Way To Teach Her Kids ...

Outspoken & Freckled: Young Frankenstein

WHY DO THE MUPPETS NEED DR. BUNSEN HONEYDEW?

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

someone needs to come forward and insist that he/she won the michigan man of the year the year trump claims to have won it.  they need to have a plaque made and do the interview circuit on cable news.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

We could make a mint right now if we cast fine pewter "Noble Prizes"  with Trump as the inaugural winner and market them on OAN.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I give that statue 6 months to live. At best. Its soon gonna look like a New York subway train in 1986. 

2 hours ago, Brandywine said:

I still can’t believe Don hasn’t got COVID. He really is the devil. 

Do you think he got a vaccine candidate?   Would love a reporter to ask, but no confidence in any answer.  

7 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Energy survived having Rick Perry as its Secretary. How could Biden possibly do worse than the milkman yell leader?

Say what you will, but Rick Perry was 10X the governor that Abbott is, and is the least embarrassing Trump cabinet member.

57 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Sure it’s funny, but I’m tired of people doing their protest pieces in NY or Portland or whatever. They need to do that shit in Tampa or Greensboro or Butte  or Tempe or Columbus or Cedar Rapids where they could do some good. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Presenters included Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases; and Robert Kadlec, assistant secretary within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. U.S. Rep. Diana DeGette, the chair of the subcommittee that oversees the CDC, requested the briefing.

This is a dangerous virus but, as health officials told us today, it still remains largely contained to mainland China,” DeGette said afterward. “That said, if this does turn into some kind of pandemic situation here in the U.S. — which we hope it will not — I am concerned about the time it will take to develop a vaccine and get it distributed to the American public.”

Gutless must be so proud of his little video. But the above quote I took was from early February when Congress (not the Senate which was briefed in January) met to hear what officials had to say. Trump didn't ban travel from Europe until March 16. So Nancy's comments, and the NY Gov's comments from February and the first week of  March are going to reassure the Fox viewers that Trump is still their guy, but per usual, Trump and Friends are Full Of It.

On 9/12/2020 at 2:23 AM, Chad Fuck said:

First Baptist Church of Mabank had one of these when I was in about 7th grade.  One of my classmates started going on in the classroom about how Led Zeppelin had a song called "NATAS"  ("Satan" spelt backerds, get it?) and all the bad shit it said when you played it backwards.  I was like, "Man, I own ALL the Led Zep records and NONE of them have that shit.  You must have some cool ass bootleg shit.  Can you get me a copy?"  He didn't.  

I remember Kiss got all the religious zealots wound up. Knights In Satan's Service. Wake up sheeple!

I think they had strokes when Motley Crue released Shout at the Devil. But thankfully Stryper came along to rescue metal from Satan.

7 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Energy survived having Rick Perry as its Secretary. How could Biden possibly do worse than the milkman yell leader?

They setup an iPad  for the aggy in his office, loaded up Drilling Simulator, told him it was a state-of-the-art device to remotely operate various equipment and told him never to hit the home button, as that would shut down the wells he had setup, and for years he thought he was helping American companies to drill wells.  When he was giving an interview, he mentioned to a reporter how many oil wells he had helped drill that week.  

He showed the reporter his "state-of-the-art device", the reporter hit the home button, showed him the game in the App Store, and all of the sudden Perry realized it was just a game on the iPad.  But he kept up the charade for a few more months, while trying to figure how to not look like an aggy in front of the DOE employees who had fooled him.  Finally, he gave up and asked them if they knew of any other cool games.

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-negotiate-third-term-in-office-2020-9

Trump's spouting off at his rally that he's gonna do three terms again. He says he's going to negotiate it.  Art of the deal, people. 

Rush and co. used to accuse Obama of wanting to do this, without any evidence of course. Now that we have a president openly talking about doing it, they must be screaming about it daily, right? 

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Rush and co. used to accuse Obama of wanting to do this, without any evidence of course. Now that we have a president openly talking about doing it, they must be screaming about it daily, right? 

“That’s just Trump joking around. But seriously: he deserves a third term and should get it. But it’s just a joke, so what are you worried about? But Trump should definitely get a third term.”

- GOP gaslighters

8 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

“That’s just Trump joking around. But seriously: he deserves a third term and should get it. But it’s just a joke, so what are you worried about? But Trump should definitely get a third term.”

- GOP gaslighters

that's just trump owning the libs and getting a rise out of them !!!!

but seriously, his first term shouldn't count because of CHINA / Kung Flu / Hong Kong Virus / Obama spying on Trump campaign / Hillary's emails / Bengazi / Obama being black / Soros !

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

that's just trump owning the libs and getting a rise out of them !!!!

but seriously, his first term shouldn't count because of CHINA / Kung Flu / Hong Kong Virus / Obama spying on Trump campaign / Hillary's emails / Bengazi / Obama being black / Soros !

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice. Unless, you know, some shit happened. Then sure, go ahead".

Like the political version of NCAA covid eligibilty. 

I still can’t believe Don hasn’t got COVID. He really is the devil

Well he practices frequent testing, isolation of positives and contact tracing. So it’s actually not surprising at all he hasn’t gotten it

Edited by Sawbonz

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

I wonder if all those folks would have been saying the same stuff if they were being told back in January of the impending danger .... you know... like Trump was.

47 minutes ago, Red Five said:

That insane bullshit really should make Trumper's question everything.

6 minutes ago, Horndog said:

Wouldn't a Bay of Pigs Award be something like a Waterloo award? 

Or The Gallipoli Order of Excellence

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion