Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

30 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

How old is the older daughter?   Asking for a friend...

27 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

She looks about 14. Why don’t you take a seat over there.

10 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Well, the joke is on you, smart guy, because the friend he’s asking for is the 14 year old runaway boy who lives with him.  And he’s got lots of videos of the boy in case you don’t believe he exists.  So, see, nothing creepy at all.

IHo.gif

This new hall of fame would take up space on the football stadium’s north end zone ground-floor level, where there’s currently a food court and dozens of tables and chairs. A life-sized statue of UT mega-donor Red McCombs and the “Big Bertha” drum also greet visitors upon entry.

“Yeah, I want to take it all away,” Del Conte said about the food court. “I envision all of that becoming utilized space for our hall of honor.”

So blowing out the Starbucks and Subway?

“Doesn’t make a difference to me,” he said. “We’re bringing people in to celebrate our great institution. I understand the concept. It is what it is.”

I really like this guy.

1 minute ago, Purgatory County said:

Moreover, Perry sponsored a Christian cult's takeover of UT's powers that were.

You are a fucking imbecile with the sense of humor of a German shithouse janitor. I hope you wind up getting gangraped by chimpanzees after falling into their habitat at the local zoo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Purgatory County said:

Blue teams dominate college basketball, because they are urban and black and the Christian takeover of sports don't care.

Wonder why CHRIS Sims overtook the red headed Applewhite. Gosh I wonder.

We have gone from a black coach and black quarterbacks to a white coach and white quarterbacks with a Christian AD. Thus, victory.

Meanwhile, our Mexican baseball coach is gone and soon our black basketball coach will be gone too.

Don't worry about it, Texas is playing the game now. They'll succeed at sports now (suddenly).

If you are trying to be funny, you aren't.

If serious, go to fucking hell.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Purgatory County said:

There's a reason TCU & Baylor dominate/dominated the Big 12.

It's obvious as to why. If you dont see the pattern, ask Tim Tebow.

Kadir beneath Mo Moteh

11 minutes ago, Purgatory County said:

Moreover, Perry sponsored a Christian cult's takeover of UT's powers that were.

9 minutes ago, Purgatory County said:

Black coach and liberal apparatus get the OK State game treatment.

Red teams dominate college football. All southern or Midwestern. 

Kiteo, his eyes closed

5 minutes ago, Purgatory County said:

Blue teams dominate college basketball, because they are urban and black and the Christian takeover of sports don't care.

Wonder why CHRIS Sims overtook the red headed Applewhite. Gosh I wonder.

We have gone from a black coach and black quarterbacks to a white coach and white quarterbacks with a Christian AD. Thus, victory.

Meanwhile, our Mexican baseball coach is gone and soon our black basketball coach will be gone too.

Don't worry about it, Texas is playing the game now. They'll succeed at sports now (suddenly).

The river Temarc in winter

Per Kurt, CDC/Herman want to start playing more “iconic brands” and guess who ain’t on that list of iconic football teams?  Moreover, UT approached A&M.  A&M is the one who wasn’t interested apparently...

1. Texas athletic director Chris Del Conte and football coach Tom Herman joined forces to arrange a home-and-home series with Alabama, and there may be more where that comes from. Maybe even Texas A&M. “On the flight back from the Rio Grande Valley last night, Tom and I talked about scheduling more iconic brands home and home,” Del Conte told me Tuesday. “There are only about six or seven truly iconic brands.” (He named Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame, USC, Florida and Penn State, but I’d add Clemson, Georgia, LSU, Florida State and Nebraska.) “We want to play an iconic team every year,” he said. “The fans want to see games like that. Those are the games Tom and I are committed to.” As for playing the Aggies, Del Conte said he had a conversation with A&M AD Scott Woodward a couple of months ago and told him, “As our schedules permit, we should consider scheduling a game.” Was Woodward interested? “I didn’t get that. We never got to that point.” Texas is booked through 2027 (home against Michigan), and Del Conte said, “You could do something after that season.”

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

Per Kurt, CDC/Herman want to start playing more “iconic brands” and guess who ain’t on that list of iconic football teams?  Moreover, UT approached A&M.  A&M is the one who wasn’t interested apparently...

Please no Pedo State! They are only an iconic brand among the NAMBLA crowd.

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

Lol they weren't mentioned in the "iconic brands" CDC mentioned and told us no, again. aggy is such a little bitch it's not funny. Like trying to provoke a fight but the pussy keeps trying to get others between them so he can feel safe to talk shit.

1 hour ago, rickyspub said:

Please no Pedo State! They are only an iconic brand among the NAMBLA crowd.

Let CDC know that you have no interest in scheduling Pedo State.  I just did.  The others all look good.

As whiny and bitchy as corn was on the way out, I'd still be okay with scheduling them... for the certain win.

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Let CDC know that you have no interest in scheduling Pedo State.  I just did.  The others all look good.

As whiny and bitchy as corn was on the way out, I'd still be okay with scheduling them... for the certain win.

Nebraska would be worth it just to see their fans lose their minds over losing to us again.  Twice.

Those iconic matchups, minus pedo state, are all fine by me.

Scheduling all the other SEC schools besides aggy would make their heads explode and be pretty funny. I’d also like to see us put Washington and Oregon on the schedule.

3 hours ago, Player said:

Those iconic matchups, minus pedo state, are all fine by me.

Scheduling all the other SEC schools besides aggy would make their heads explode and be pretty funny. I’d also like to see us put Washington State  and Oregon on the schedule.

FIFY-a home and home with the Pirate would be my choice.  But Puget Sound is hard to beat, especially when you are talking about Pullman.