Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

I find it ridiculous that people are acting so shocked that it has now been proven that dotus was behind the payments to Stormy and McDougal.  No shit?
EVERYTHING that he is involved in is obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.  He's not a good criminal.  Everything is out in the open if people would just fucking admit it.  I think people are still shell shocked that this is actually happening so they cling to the thought that maybe he's not as bad as he seems.
Narrator: He is as bad as he seems and everything it looks like he has done is what actually happened. 

You mean they’ve been acting so smart because they’re so stupid? /tremors 2

That tweet doesn't completely capture the burn.

Translation of the last sentence in that middle paragraph:

It took them a few moments to realize that "Baltics" and "Balkans" were mixed up in the American president's head, apparently poorly instructed in the matter by his wife, who is originally from the former Yugoslavia.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

He had his faults, but fucking hell I miss having him as president. 

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

That tweet doesn't completely capture the burn.

Translation of the last sentence in that middle paragraph:

It took them a few moments to realize that "Baltics" and "Balkans" were mixed up in the American president's head, apparently poorly instructed in the matter by his wife, who is originally from the former Yugoslavia.

She probably doesn't know the difference either. 

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

She probably doesn't know the difference either. 

She was the pigeon for a blatant plagiarized speech and a public Rick Roll.  Also lied for years about her college education, or lack thereof.

I think it's safe to say, she doesn't have a damn clue.

What is amazing to me more than anything is now the blanket acceptance of most any lie that comes out of the President's mouth lies by nearly half our country.  Facts have no meaning, only electoral victory by any means neccessary, principles are non-existent.  I honestly never thought my Republican friends and neighbors would believe lies so easily as truth.

I could for instance see a situation where Trump decleared a national security emergency, put the army in the streets and delayed a Presidential election in the name of "keeping us safe." The folks who are believing the lies today would believe that lie, and imperil our democracy all the while believing that they!!! were "the true patriots."

Edited by horn4life

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

This guy gets it, trump is rejecting the suburban, educated white voter:  https://www.weeklystandard.com/michael-warren/they-dont-like-him-that-much

I know several suburban voters that only vote republican because they’re “supposed to.”   They identify with the long time branding  of the gop.  If they would stop to think, they would vote democrat.  Or perhaps not vote at all.

These are the people for whom the blame goes for the downfall of the country. It is 100% irresponsible and negligent to vote if you haven't studied the candidates and don't know things like voting records, public campaign fiance information, and past personal conduct/experience. 

Since probably no more than at most one half of one percent of voters took the time to research any of this at all it means we get shit like modern Republicans and Trump able to run completely corrupt and immoral public policy and get away with it by lies and outright propaganda/fear mongering. Americans are either too lazy or stupid to properly do the ONE fucking thing they can do to ensure accountability in government. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

These are the people for whom the blame goes for the downfall of the country. It is 100% irresponsible and negligent to vote if you haven't studied the candidates and don't know things like voting records, public campaign fiance information, and past personal conduct/experience. 

Since probably no more than at most one half of one percent of voters took the time to research any of this at all it means we get shit like modern Republicans and Trump able to run completely corrupt and immoral public policy and get away with it by lies and outright propaganda/fear mongering. Americans are either too lazy or stupid to properly do the ONE fucking thing they can do to ensure accountability in government. 

Yeah, and one party is pretty intent on keeping people uneducated and misinformed. 

• Like 1

I openly rip anyone supporting this assclown as far as friends/family.  The last couple months I don’t get a peep back.  Mind you very few around me back this dipshit but the few that are known to have been called out nonstop.  
Every single one has been too big a pussy to speak up.  There’s really no defending this shitstain with a straight face.  None.  The tide is turning.  I fucking feel it down to my core.  Good will prevail in the end.  God damn anybody giving up.  Now is the time to ramp up pressure.  

Not that I’m optimistic about the likely result, but I’m definitely here with respect to our plan of action.

And I’m for sure there with respect to the GOP, particularly the senate, which will never vote to convict him even if there’s rock-solid evidence of 100 treasonous crimes.

See, I’ve been too eager. I want Trump gone. And I really want it NOW. So, I favor impeachment. But I know that’s a waste of time.

So I’ve decided to be like the old bull to the young bull. No, let’s not run down there and skullfuck Trump. Let’s WALK down there, and skullfuck ALL OF THEM.

I don’t want to see Trump, and just Trump, face the crushing defeat and humiliation of an impeachment conviction. I want him, and the GOP Senate that has gleefully enabled Trumpism, to get tossed on its ass.

Fuck ALL of em. Toss as many as we can out on their asses in 2020. That’s the kind of conviction that sticks: crushing defeat at the ballot box. We should be coming for them. All of them.
  • Like 9

Trump just farting around in Paris, showing up two hours late to some events and no showing at others.

You can’t just go to a conference on behalf of your company and dick around in your hotel room and eat room service in your tighty whiteys without consequences!!!

“He’s wasting taxpayer money” she said as if anyone cares about that anymore.

And yes please to a trio of Beto, Justin, and Emanuel. I’d watch the hell out of those trade talks.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Not that I’m optimistic about the likely result, but I’m definitely here with respect to our plan of action.

And I’m for sure there with respect to the GOP, particularly the senate, which will never vote to convict him even if there’s rock-solid evidence of 100 treasonous crimes.

See, I’ve been too eager. I want Trump gone. And I really want it NOW. So, I favor impeachment. But I know that’s a waste of time.

So I’ve decided to be like the old bull to the young bull. No, let’s not run down there and skullfuck Trump. Let’s WALK down there, and skullfuck ALL OF THEM.

I don’t want to see Trump, and just Trump, face the crushing defeat and humiliation of an impeachment conviction. I want him, and the GOP Senate that has gleefully enabled Trumpism, to get tossed on its ass.

Fuck ALL of em. Toss as many as we can out on their asses in 2020. That’s the kind of conviction that sticks: crushing defeat at the ballot box. We should be coming for them. All of them.

This is a plan I can get behind.  Vote out every single (R), from Trump at the top, all the way down to dogcatcher in the smallest town.  Fuck them all in their treason enabling asses.