Jump to content

The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You fucking Democrats stole an election and you expect everything to be fine. You support BLM and Antifa. It was ok while they were rioting, looting, and killing. Not one word of condemnation. Now yiu

The hypocrisy of binary politics is in full effect today.  BLM, Antifa burn buildings, loot cities, ambush cops, attack govt buildings, protest in state capitols and Trumpers demand the police ta

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Meanwhile, Melania is focusing on what's truly important:

 

"I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks and false misleading accusations on me ‚Äď from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda.

‚ÄúThis time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.‚ÄĚ

Hey Melania.....getting you fucking psychopath leeches out of any office of public trust is in the interest of the entire nation, not any "personal gain."  GET.  THE FUCK.  OUT.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Numerous individual house members were simply hiding in their offices.  Only senior leadership was taken to a safe location.  Some were separated from the mob by nothign but a single door and luck.

Yeah, about that.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/10/politics/doug-jensen-capitol-hill-police-officer/index.html

Quote

The man seen chasing a Black Capitol Police officer up the stairs during Wednesday's insurrection and riot is Doug Jensen, according to a CNN comparative analysis of his booking photo and posts on social media. Jensen is one of the individuals now facing federal charges.

On a Twitter account bearing his name, Jensen twice identified himself in one of the pictures that was circulating online after the riot and insurrection.

Quote

Jensen -- dressed in a QAnon t-shirt -- is also seen in an Associated Press photo taken by photojournalist Manuel Balce Ceneta -- gesturing toward another Capitol Hill police officer.

Quote

In the video captured by the Huffington Post's Igor Bobic, Jensen -- wearing the same QAnon t-shirt -- is seen chasing the unidentified officer with a mob of rioters following him. Once at the top of a set of stairs, the officer glances toward a doorway to his left that leads to the Senate floor and moves away from it and toward the camera, steering the mob away from the Senate floor.

 

 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

 

 Let's get these people outted and arrested.   Let them fucking tangle with state and federal cops, and let's see Republican politicians try and hold onto the tiger by the tale.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lemonlime said:

Yes.  There's video of the whole thing.  I posted it yesterday.  At the very beginning of the video, with a crowd of white rioters screaming at him, he shoves one of them.  He then runs up some stairs, and then away from the Senate chamber, while radioing his location, so that they are met by Capitol police away from the chamber.

He deserves the Medal of Freedom. The real one.  

I'm gonna guess who ever videoed it was in on the plan as well, as they took all those turns before the officer did, and deserves some recognition(hopeful not public this time).

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Hey Melania.....getting you fucking psychopath leeches out of any office of public trust is in the interest of the entire nation, not any "personal gain."  GET.  THE FUCK.  OUT.

She needs to focus on the important things like her fellow republicans are, like how many twitter followers they recently  lost. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RPM said:

Has anyone been watching Newsman or OAN? Just wondering their take now.

I'm going to assume its the same as Parler, Redstate, etc.

  • No one actually stormed the Capitol
  • Peaceful protests
  • ANTIFA!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

 Let's get these people outted and arrested.   Let them fucking tangle with state and federal cops, and let's see Republican politicians try and hold onto the tiger by the tale.

Uh, law enforcement isn’t capable of containing this, in case you haven’t noticed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

She needs to focus on the important things like her fellow republicans are, like how many twitter followers they recently  lost. 

I switched over to Fox News for 30 seconds last nite.  It was giant head Charlie Kirk bitching about how denying them a private party platform to spew violent rhetoric was like Commie China.

That is their primary concern, they get it wrong legally, and it's all a lie.  So, standard GOP.  Just an evil movement, from top to bottom now.

  • Rage+1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Uh, law enforcement isn’t capable of containing this, in case you haven’t noticed.

Yeah, no, I don't think they are going to let the MAGAts  fuck around, without finding out.  They've killed a cop, beat another with a flag, and injured 50 or so other cops.

They are also threatening cops.   Cops get pretty angsty when their authority is threatened.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lemonlime said:

Yes.  There's video of the whole thing.  I posted it yesterday.  At the very beginning of the video, with a crowd of white rioters screaming at him, he shoves one of them.  He then runs up some stairs, and then away from the Senate chamber, while radioing his location, so that they are met by Capitol police away from the chamber.

He deserves the Medal of Freedom. The real one.  

I mentioned it a few posts up - the lead guy chasing him is now facing five federal charges.

  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Uh, law enforcement isn’t capable of containing this, in case you haven’t noticed.

Not when the chief executive officer is part of and the leader of the insurrection. Makes it just a tad more difficult. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gourmand said:

I hope the FBI crawls so far up Alex Jones ass they can see Alaska.  He needs to get got. 

I'm beginning to wonder if his forceful denunciations of Q are a result of him realizing the jig is up.

I'm honestly surprised he wasn't in the Capitol, but then again, he's been playing this game for so long, he probably knows the lines not to cross.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Meanwhile, the antimask, seditious trumpers gave at least one dem Covid.

 

There is video of those fucks refusing to wear masks indoors. Is she or anyone dies, can the be charged with manslaughter?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RPM said:

Has anyone been watching Newsman or OAN? Just wondering their take now.

I don't have the stomach to brave those today, but I did watch 20 minutes of Fox this morning.  

Over and over, they returned to the theme, "Big Tech Censoring Conservatives!"  I mean, they are VICTIMS of an unfair system.  It's just so obvious, everyone.

We got a couple of very angry Tomi Lahren spots where she screamed at liberals for "dividing us" (never mind that we really need the GOP to individually identify themselves as a party respectful of laws and elections OR lawless right-wing terrorists).

We got Newt Gingrich mocking an impeachment.

There is zero -- and I mean fucking ZERO -- self analysis, acceptance that the people who support Trump tried to overthrow the government, or that this occurred with the real-time endorsement of many, many Republicans.  

So anybody who thought this could be a major turning point in big right-wing media pumping out a firehose of lies and treasonous disinformation... sorry to disappoint.

And I'm too fucking disgusted and heartbroken to listen to it, but you can be 100% sure that right-wing AM radio, and the prime time Fox lineup of Carlson, Ingraham, and Hannity -- those guys are going to be FAR more seditious than the "news" people.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

There is video of those fucks refusing to wear masks indoors. Is she or anyone dies, can the be charged with manslaughter?

A 75-year-old black woman, no less. Fuck those pieces of shit. Someone should be charged, but they'll undoubtedly just hide behind the fact that she could have contracted the virus anywhere (mainly because the GOP has ensured that the virus would spread far and wide ...).    

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

There is zero -- and I mean fucking ZERO -- self analysis, acceptance that the people who support Trump tried to overthrow the government, or that this occurred with the real-time endorsement of many, many Republicans.

I expected as much. They really don't have a fucking clue what they've done. This isn't over, they'll have another failed Hail Mary. (no offense to the virgin mother)

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lemonlime said:

Yes.  There's video of the whole thing.  I posted it yesterday.  At the very beginning of the video, with a crowd of white rioters screaming at him, he shoves one of them.  He then runs up some stairs, and then away from the Senate chamber, while radioing his location, so that they are met by Capitol police away from the chamber.

He deserves the Medal of Freedom. The real one.  

.. and not Devin Nunes?

How to Post Animated GIFs on Facebook | Digital Trends

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Man tell you what according to these folks Antifa is one hell of a well oiled organization.  They infiltrate everything, fuck everything up exactly per their plans and leave zero trace of their involvement.  CIA, SIS, Mossad should all be taking notes these people are so fucking good.  

Antifa is Judge Holden. He always just happens to have been around when evil happens in the midst of blameless men.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Damn antifa.

If you haven't typed www.antifa.com into your browser, you're missing out.  It's irrefutable proof.  Don't worry, it's SFW.

edit: I wasn't paying attention to this shit back in the early fall, so SIAP if I'm the last surly poster to see this.

 

Edited by BearSchlong
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

I don't have the stomach to brave those today, but I did watch 20 minutes of Fox this morning.  

Over and over, they returned to the theme, "Big Tech Censoring Conservatives!"  I mean, they are VICTIMS of an unfair system.  It's just so obvious, everyone.

We got a couple of very angry Tomi Lahren spots where she screamed at liberals for "dividing us" (never mind that we really need the GOP to individually identify themselves as a party respectful of laws and elections OR lawless right-wing terrorists).

We got Newt Gingrich mocking an impeachment.

There is zero -- and I mean fucking ZERO -- self analysis, acceptance that the people who support Trump tried to overthrow the government, or that this occurred with the real-time endorsement of many, many Republicans.  

So anybody who thought this could be a major turning point in big right-wing media pumping out a firehose of lies and treasonous disinformation... sorry to disappoint.

And I'm too fucking disgusted and heartbroken to listen to it, but you can be 100% sure that right-wing AM radio, and the prime time Fox lineup of Carlson, Ingraham, and Hannity -- those guys are going to be FAR more seditious than the "news" people.  

Yep. They’re desperate to shift the narrative and big tech and twitter exercising their first amendment right to tell trump and his insurrectionists to go fuck themselves is the best they can come up with for now. 
 

It won’t work because not only is twitter well within its rights, most Fox News watchers barely understand what exactly the argument is and even if they do, it doesn’t really effect them personally that much because they’re not hearing it directly from dear leader, just second hand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jiggy-Z said:

No.  I was asking a serious question.  What does this look like if those nuts got there 5,10, 15 minutes before they actually did?  And what weaponry did they actually have or we think they had?

I'm responding to an old post, but carry on like this and it's neg city. The news has covered and shown gallows & nooses as well as reporting that weapons were in the building. Screening was made impossible. Blunt instruments were used to smash solid windows and batter through doors. Plenty of ICDs (improvised cudgel devices) were available.

Other evidence? A Secret Service agent thought the threat so valid that he shot a rioter trying to crawl through a window despite warning. Video of the mob heave-hoing against a door crushing a policeman as a group of police tried to stop them. Exactly how would you read the intention of such a mob? 

"We're just here to remind the Honorable Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi that she works for all the people! We're just chanting, hang Mike Pence in the manner of playful chiding our good friend the Honorable Vice President of the United States. You can count on us to not harm anyone after we smash windows and doors, kill a cop, and state we want to kill an elected official! Huzzah for the Red, White, and Blue, my good friends and fellow citizens."

Having written that, even knowing it would have been worse for the country, I wish the whole crowd had been hosed with heavy machine gun .50 caliber rubber bullets or bayoneted by a double column of Marines. Fuck these assholes. I am glad that the report that they could be arrested later has shown to be more realistic than I imagined while watching. Cell phone numbers and photos plus the FBI restores my faith that justice will be done.

As for your absurd questions: Watch the fucking news or, better, read some of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

Antifa is Judge Holden. He always just happens to have been around when evil happens in the midst of blameless men.

Judge Holden was a pedophile...so excellent work on the analogy. She's perfect!

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

I don't have the stomach to brave those today, but I did watch 20 minutes of Fox this morning.  

Over and over, they returned to the theme, "Big Tech Censoring Conservatives!"  I mean, they are VICTIMS of an unfair system.  It's just so obvious, everyone.

We got a couple of very angry Tomi Lahren spots where she screamed at liberals for "dividing us" (never mind that we really need the GOP to individually identify themselves as a party respectful of laws and elections OR lawless right-wing terrorists).

We got Newt Gingrich mocking an impeachment.

There is zero -- and I mean fucking ZERO -- self analysis, acceptance that the people who support Trump tried to overthrow the government, or that this occurred with the real-time endorsement of many, many Republicans.  

So anybody who thought this could be a major turning point in big right-wing media pumping out a firehose of lies and treasonous disinformation... sorry to disappoint.

And I'm too fucking disgusted and heartbroken to listen to it, but you can be 100% sure that right-wing AM radio, and the prime time Fox lineup of Carlson, Ingraham, and Hannity -- those guys are going to be FAR more seditious than the "news" people.  

Consequences GIFs | Tenor

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Judge Holden was a pedophile...so excellent work on the analogy. She's perfect!

Judge Holden was a personification of the evil nature of mankind, you uneducated fucking rube.

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Red Five said:

Not to be morbid, but Pelosi is an 80 year old woman. She wouldn't have made it. 

While emotional, I also must say that someone laying hands on Pelosi or even violating her office makes me vicerally enraged. I imagine her scratching and fighting as the brave hands of Trump's manly men seize her aging bones and pull her into the mob. She'd be physically destroyed just by the roughness of these brave characters.

I've never committed an act of violence. I was always big and strong and immune to bullying. I think I could go lead pipe on any piece of shit who might have done the above.

And it could have happened that day. This gets worse as we learn more. What they attempted surpasses Brisket's scenarios, and that's not easy. I'm a person of often dark imagination, I never foresaw something like this in my country.

Sad compliments to Brisket. 

  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

 even knowing it would have been worse for the country, I wish the whole crowd had been hosed with heavy machine gun .50 caliber rubber bullets or bayoneted by a double column of Marines. .

I'm not so sure I agree with you that it would've been worse for the country in the long term. At some point, conspiracy theorists and cultists face a reckoning. There's no reason it should be on their terms when the basis of their beliefs is violent overthrow of the government. Maybe they need to see, in 1080 HD, their own military mowing down lines of "digital soldiers." 

I don't wish for this to happen, but there will be blood. Its simply a matter of who sheds the most.

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

633977_manx1_missing-the-point-gif.gif?f

Sure, I probably missed your intended point, if you weren't trying to make fun of Antifa for being pedophiles by analogizing Antifa with a literal pedophile in Judge Holden. Whatever has happened or not happened, your (unintended?) point was a funny and good one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Part of Melania's Statement:

"Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbitt, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Roseanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time."

That's like Laura Bush coming out with a statement after 9/11 saying "My heart goes out to Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, Hani Hanjour and Zian Jarrah as well as the police and firefighters that lost their lives". 

 

Edited by Pasken
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonkeyCigars said:

Sure, I probably missed your intended point, if you weren't trying to make fun of Antifa for being pedophiles by analogizing Antifa with a literal pedophile in Judge Holden. Whatever has happened or not happened, your (unintended?) point was a funny and good one.

Do you know how I know you’re stupid?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got OAN on now for shits and giggles.    It's like a combination of the high school AV club news special with Omaha's Channel 7 News Crew B Team. 

They just referred to Wednesday as a "march on the Capitol."  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Sure, I probably missed your intended point, if you weren't trying to make fun of Antifa for being pedophiles by analogizing Antifa with a literal pedophile in Judge Holden. Whatever has happened or not happened, your (unintended?) point was a funny and good one.

image.gif.568ba157676c63b077ec91712e442062.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • immamac unpinned this topic
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...