Judge Roybeanbag

Hey Steel Shank!

Shiner and Coors Lite. Nice. 
1 Shiner for the chili, 5 for my fat ass belly. Coors Light also for the fat belly.

Nobody ever accused me of being smart. dfb31e429a5c50568f40af40f14c23b9.jpg

As Seen On TV cookware. You better have been listening to a cassette of K-Tel’s Freedom Rock while cooking that food.

As Seen On TV cookware. You better have been listening to a cassette of K-Tel’s Freedom Rock while cooking that food.

....well then....TURN IT UP!

Also, I may have purchased the “Classic Country” 6 CD set....twice...I may have been drinking.
Kickass set, though.

Also, I may have purchased the “Classic Country” 6 CD set....twice...I may have been drinking.
Kickass set, though.
Not gonna lie...I'll watch the entire infomercial of Time Life's Classic Country music set. I've done it more than 10 times.

Kickass set, though.
Not gonna lie...I'll watch the entire infomercial of Time Life's Classic Country music set. I've done it more than 10 times.

Kickass set, though.

You don't have to post for everytime you watch the infomercial.
Damn tapa. Kept saying my post didn't go through.

Did they take Kafe out of the name? Most racist thing I've ever seen in person.
Just north of caddo lake there was a place called the Kildare Kozy Kitchen, but not there any longer.

Just north of caddo lake there was a place called the Kildare Kozy Kitchen, but not there any longer.

Years ago on the blue restaurant sign on I35 through Kyle there was:

Karen’s
Kountry
Kitchen

Stacked just like that.

1 hour ago, markstanco said:
On 10/18/2019 at 8:00 PM, Chewbacca said:
Did they take Kafe out of the name? Most racist thing I've ever seen in person.

Reminds me I miss the Kettle buffet. 

I like that Kettles often say “fuck it” and err from the corporate menu to add local flavor. For example, the Kettle in Eagle Pass has some of the best menudo I’ve ever had.

In honor of Jack Ryan day, I fried some poke(Uncle Johnny) chops and made gravy and rice. Added some Egg Nog(Grandma) and some whiskey( Cousin Cecil and Cousin Joe Ed). Added some beer for Uncle Jim. RIP.

Don’t know which will go first, my heart or kidneys, either way it has been a pleasure Gentlemen.

Hook ‘em

Texas Fight

Fuck 0u!

55a3ac136313747ab1e7ada5c7219897.jpged53a79ca1776e0d38b85238cb08b397.jpg43c0a91be5e374a2508c7822ac291d49.jpg

In honor of Jack Ryan day, I fried some poke(Uncle Johnny) chops and made gravy and rice. Added some Egg Nog(Grandma) and some whiskey( Cousin Cecil and Cousin Joe Ed). Added some beer for Uncle Jim. RIP.

Don’t know which will go first, my heart or kidneys, either way it has been a pleasure Gentlemen.

Hook ‘em
Texas Fight
Fuck 0u!
55a3ac136313747ab1e7ada5c7219897.jpged53a79ca1776e0d38b85238cb08b397.jpg43c0a91be5e374a2508c7822ac291d49.jpg
God I love fried poke chops.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:31 PM, ChickenSandwich said:

Reminds me I miss the Kettle buffet. 

Kettles had buffets?  I liked going for breakfast as a kid.  Apparently there aren't many left.

Soon they opened additional locations. The chain began offering franchise locations some years later[2][3][4][5] and reached a peak of over 265 locations (combined total of company owned + franchisee owned restaurants). These were concentrated in the southern half of the United States, from Florida west to New Mexico. The brothers sold the Houston-based chain and 119 locations (predominantly located in Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana) to private equity investors Stephen Portis and Eric Porten in September 1995. This move took the company from a publicly registered company to a private one. Most of the restaurants have since closed.[6] As of 2008, there were 21 locations in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, and Tennessee,[1][7] but today there are only 4 locations, in Tucson, Arizona, College Station, Texas, Bryan, Texas, and Laredo, Texas.

We're talking this Kettle, right? 

DmodAbBq.jpg

Always thought their breakfast buffet was solid, Shoney's further up north on 35 was also pretty good. 

Deadwood binge snack of the last of some homemade pickles (garlic and japs from the bottom of the jar).

spacer.png

probably not shank-qualified, but not interested in finding a better home.  feel free to fuckoff.  

got a hankerin' to make a rueben, so bought some sauerkraut and rye at heb, but bailed on the wait at the deli.  did pick up some brats tho, on 'kraut impulse, as a side dish.

ended up at CM for the corned beef.  the ass on the chick in front of me inspired me to linger and order some additional cold cuts, namely some ham and hot capicola.   later in the week, I had to divert around the clusterfuck on 45th which brought me close to those old bags at Far West HEB where I was able to pick up a marble rye and make whatever the fuck.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by wd40

WD40 with post of the year. That all looks awesome!

Judgey-wudgey - "Nachos El Jeffe"

BrothaHorn - pork chops and egg nog - "That's my fetish!!"