WTF Is This From Tom Herman Before the 2Pt Conversion from WV?

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

i'm guessing he was nervous just like all the rest of us???

Who gives a shit if he is nervous....you don't project an image like that.  Dude gets paid $5M a year he needs to be a god damn leader and project poise, calm, etc....no matter what you feel like inside

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

Shaggy circa 2009-2012 " I wish our coach was less businesslike and showed that he cared about the results of the game"

Surly 2018 "omg is our coach crying?!?"

Not exactly.  Shaggy didn't like the coach being a bitch clapper on the sideline.  That would also tend to mean that we are not going to like our coach being a bitch crybaby on the sideline.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Or maybe he's so pissed that the defense gave the game back and he knew they couldn't stop WVU on the 2 point conversion. I went out for the evening immediately after the loss. What was the post game press conference like?

I just take it as Herman being invested in his team, hoping the defensive play for the 2 point conversion works...

On a side note... Is there some sort of a beef that most are unaware of, on the part of Zach Smith towards Tom Herman..?

6 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

I just take it as Herman being invested in his team, hoping the defensive play for the 2 point conversion works...

On a side note... Is there some sort of a beef that most are unaware of, on the part of Zach Smith towards Tom Herman..?

psh, who gives a fuck.  zach smith is an unhirable, wife beating piece of shit.  hopefully he kills himself soon.

• Like 4

Lutz, I posted on this last week when cameras kept picking up his emotional reactions during the broadcast. And how they have being doing this since the K-State game where the cameras caught him doing dramatic exhale thing while looking up to the sky as time expired. I believe it was then they picked up on it. And now are simply focusing on it.

As I said in my previous post from last week. There is nothing wrong with it per se, as it is just the bodies way of relieving the stress the brain is under during an emotional event. And though the man is under intense pressure he unfortunately has not yet learned how to manage the physical side of it. And isn’t cognizant that people are watching. Yeah I know he makes millions, yada, yada. But he is still human.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Yeah, we should be more like TexAgs posters. Complain less and discuss the high points of our losses combined with how well we are going to do next year.

Or go back to HornsFans and not be able to poke fun at anything about the teams and players/coaches.

I was and still on board with Herman but thought this was a funny gif. Some people are taking it serious, though. 

1 hour ago, kopp0e said:

if that is not the definition of hypocrisy I'm not sure what is.  dude is a lunatic and has lost all self awareness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, if it is not painfully obvious to him now that our defense is a full on three alarm fire I sure hope it is now. If we do not make major adjustments before next weekend Tech will beat us. Only Kansas is a chalk win at this point. 

Maybe the realization that we could go 7-5 and wipe out all of the momentum we built up earlier in the season was what he was thinking about. 

And yes I was not nervous about the conversion. They were going to score. I was watching out of morbid curiosity only.