Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Some of you are missing the point about tonight.  It’s about ratings.  Not advertising revenue, just ratings.  

Most of us would not normally tune in to hear Trump rant about the wall or policies in general.  

But he’s holding the paychecks of hundreds of thousands of Americans hostage, he’s threatning air travel, tax refunds, etc.

And he’s doing it while debating whether to call a national emergency, which would create a further political shitstorm.

This is reality TV at its peak.  

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Some of you are missing the point about tonight.  It’s about ratings.  Not advertising revenue, just ratings.  

Most of us would not normally tune in to hear Trump rant about the wall or policies in general.  

But he’s holding the paychecks of hundreds of thousands of Americans hostage, he’s threatning air travel, tax refunds, etc.

And he’s doing it while debating whether to call a national emergency, which would create a further political shitstorm.

This is reality TV at its peak.  

And it's why we're only going to have to suffer one term of this nonsense at the most.

2 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

Then call me crazy, but it's not an emergency if you can't decide if it's an emergency or not. 

The best people. 

Trump always sends out test balloon tweets to get a response from the public.

This is quite the step up.  A test balloon prime time speech.  But whether or not he declares a national emergency entirely depends on what the polls show in the next few days following his speech.

Edited by Jive Turkey

6 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Trump always sends out test balloon tweets to get a response from the public.

This is quite the step up.  A test balloon prime time speech.  But whether or not he declares a national emergency entirely depends on what the polls show in the next few days following his speech.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/landing/secure-the-border-survey?utm_medium=sms&utm_source=ta_border&utm_campaign=20190108__official-secure-border-survey_djt_djt&utm_content=whe_agenda

They left off a few choices in the first question, like providing humane facilities for detained asylum seekers, separation of children from family members, etc.

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

They left off a few choices in the first question, like providing humane facilities for detained asylum seekers, separation of children from family members, etc.

Don’t answer the first question, skew every other question to the opposite of what they are baiting the rubes to answer, put gofuckyourself@yahoo.com with no other contact information and hit submit. Yes, it works. Do you really think his website wouldn’t be just as incompetent as him?

• Like 2

Don’t answer the first question, skew every other question to the opposite of what they are baiting the rubes to answer, put gofuckyourself@yahoo.com with no other contact information and hit submit. Yes, it works. Do you really think his website wouldn’t be just as incompetent as him?

Trumpcolluded@yahoo.com says hi.
ffcb432d1b38d2b2a9cc41d8d0346489.jpg

Up 4% from around Christmas.

Public support for a border wall has shifted considerably over the past few years as it became a centerpiece of the Trump agenda. The poll found that 41 percent of the public supports building additional border fencing, down 12 points from a similar poll that ran in the first week of 2015, as opposition doubled among Democrats.

It also found that only 35 percent of adults in the United States support a congressional spending bill that includes funding for the wall, and 25 percent support Trump’s decision to keep the government closed until Congress approves funding for the wall.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

because of course he is. i'm tired of the old man, to be honest. but i'm somewhat interested to see if he can say anything relevant.

Tune into facebook to watch Bernie.

Because it's an old people platform now.

He should lead with these quotes or show the video speeches 

"We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country." 

"We all agree on the need to better secure the border and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants," Obama added. "We are a generous and welcoming people, here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law."

- Obama

I voted, when I was a Senator, to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in...” The Hill

“I reject your facts!” Nancy P

then they can tape delay the segment and have it fact checked. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

"We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country." 

"We all agree on the need to better secure the border and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants," Obama added. "We are a generous and welcoming people, here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law."

- Obama

I voted, when I was a Senator, to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in...” The Hill

Then follow up with how the GOP shout down  comprehensive immigration  legislation.  Oops 

4 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

- Obama

“I reject your facts!” Nancy P

If you can't distinguish Obama's policies on the border from Trump's, that's on you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

If you can't distinguish Obama's policies on the border from Trump's, that's on you.

You are correct. Catch and release doesn’t work. Gaming the asylum laws (leading to a 5000% increase in claims) doesn’t work. 

Never see a group of individuals so scared to hear a man speak. Guess this is what the Cal Berkeley campus is like 24/7. 

Litteraly frightened to hear someone speak. Lmao

Edited by ChickenSandwich
Forgot a Zero

6 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Correct. It’s worse

cant believe those racists in Mexico have the audacity to want to strengthen their southern order and prevent illegal crossings. Why now?  Because they are footing the bill instead of Americans tax payers

Compared to so many other things we should be worried about, immigration is considerably down the list.  But that apparently is what is causing all this kerfuffle.    Smoke and mirrors to deflect from the investigations ongoing and about to be started on him, his family, cronies and enablers.   And of course we have the in-house trumpkins fanning the flames...

Fuck it, fuck them, keep our eyes on the prize.  

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Evolutionary biologist Vazrick Nazari has discovered a new species of moth and he’s named it after President Donald Trump.

The bug’s distinguishing features include a mop of bright yellow scales on the top of its head and an unusually small penis. Its head is orange-yellow and the body is white.

Best of all? Neopalpa donaldtrumpi can only be found on the coastal border area of the United States and Mexico.

Pretty timely find.    Amazing how many characteristics match.

prerty damn offensive of the media elites that they don’t trust you to listen to a speaker unless they get to present the narrative. The parallels to how the Democrats treat minority voters is shocking. (Not really - they know what’s best for you and what you should believe). People deciding for themselves is just too dangerous. 

Cloak Room has officially jumped the shark in 2019 and we haven’t made it half a month. 

I reject your facts!

• Fuck You 7

i don't necessarily agree or disagree with your take here. i think a response will be warranted. and pelosi and schumer showing a united front (especially given their baiting trump into voluntarily owning the shutdown), but they lack a killer instinct. they'll just slap trump about the face a little bit instead of giving him the necessary right cross/upper cut combo.

I want their response to be going straight through the dumbasses speech fact checking line through line. Ala Maury Povich.

“Trump said 4000 MS6 gang members ha e been apprehended at the southern border”

“That’s a lie”
4a2993f9614111c71e4d27cd55081806.jpg

25 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

You are correct. Catch and release doesn’t work. Gaming the asylum laws (leading to a 5000% increase in claims) doesn’t work. 

Never see a group of individuals so scared to hear a man speak. Guess this is what the Cal Berkeley campus is like 24/7. 

Who is scared of hearing him speak?  If you want to waste your time this evening listening to a conman lie to you, like he did to the American public an average of 15 times a day in 2018, have at it.  Trump's administration has already proven they want no relationship with the truth when it comes to the "crisis" at the border. 

I'll personally be doing something more useful with my time like catching up on my Netflix queue.  

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

Frightened to hear him speak? Where do you get that?

The concern isn’t about hearing him speak. It is if he attempts once again to destruct our system of government through a false claim of national emergency to circumvent Congressional budgetary and appropriation authority.

There are a lot of big words and lots of syllables up there, so let me know if you need me to break it down for you.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

prerty damn offensive of the media elites that they don’t trust you to listen to a speaker unless they get to present the narrative. The parallels to how the Democrats treat minority voters is shocking. (Not really - they know what’s best for you and what you should believe). People deciding for themselves is just too dangerous. 

Cloak Room has officially jumped the shark in 2019 and we haven’t made it half a month. 

I reject your facts!

incredulous.gif

• Like 1