Things not going well for Justin Bieber

Parliament

On 6/10/2019 at 10:21 AM, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Please let this happen without anyone telling JB that Cruise still does his own stunts at 55 years old.

...and was a pretty good H.S. wrestler from what I've heard.

Knowing the way Cruise does things, he'd destroy the Bieb, but what's the upside? And why the fuck did Justine challenge him in the first place other than being a little bitch screaming"Look at me!"

17 minutes ago, wood said:

And why the fuck did Justine challenge him in the first place other than being a little bitch screaming"Look at me!"

He picked Cruise because Cruise is famous, and at 56 years old Bieber assumed he would not take him up on it.  He's not going to do this to someone younger or more likely to accept.

1 minute ago, ABSR said:

He picked Cruise because Cruise is famous, and at 56 years old Bieber assumed he would not take him up on it.  He's not going to do this to someone younger or more likely to accept.

Yeah I realize Cruise has no reason to even acknowledge this shit, but I soooo wish he would. I'd actually pay to see a 56 yo man destroy the Bieb.

Yeah I realize Cruise has no reason to even acknowledge this shit, but I soooo wish he would. I'd actually pay to see a 56 yo man destroy the Bieb.

Fuck it, I am calling out Don Ameche and Bruce Lee. I’ll beat both their asses.

On 6/10/2019 at 12:59 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Is there any background info on why Bieber is challenging a man twice his age to a fight?  

I'm going with the theory that Bieber has some sort of deal coming out in the next month or two that hasn't been announced yet, and threw some idiotic thing out on the social medias to get a shit ton of free advertising/awareness.  

Or he was just coked/boozed up pretty heavily and watching Mission Impossible 2

Edited by Trey3216

In the spirit of challenging someone 30 years older to a fight:

- I would like to challenge Bob Goalby (1968 Masters champion) to a round of golf followed by a round of MMA

And someone 30 years older who I would not challenge

- Buzz Aldrin, he seems like he's in good shape and pretty feisty

Sorry @Armybrat, I don't think you can find any qualifiers for this as they would have to be, what 330 year old?

7 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Sorry @Armybrat, I don't think you can find any qualifiers for this as they would have to be, what 330 year old?

Joe Louis is 137 years old

1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

It's gotta be disappointing that the entire world assumes that in a fight with a 55 year old actor who is 5'3", you'd get your ass handed to you.

I'm ok living in that world.  Fuckin millennials.

14 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

I'm going with the theory that Bieber has some sort of deal coming out in the next month or two that hasn't been announced yet, and threw some idiotic thing out on the social medias to get a shit ton of free advertising/awareness.  

Or he was just coked/boozed up pretty heavily and watching Mission Impossible 2

Bieber was so coked/boozed up he wanted to challenge Ethan Hunt to a fight, but his coked/boozed up buddies talked him out of it and he settled for Tom Cruise instead.

6 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Bieber was so coked/boozed up he wanted to challenge Ethan Hunt to a fight, but his coked/boozed up buddies talked him out of it and he settled for Tom Cruise instead.

Bieber was so coked/boozed up, watching MI2, and tells his publicist in his stupor, “Ahhhh wihhhh fight Daaahhhh Wooooos” 

publicist tupes Tom Cruise instead of John Woo.  

On 6/11/2019 at 11:00 AM, wood said:

+1

Tom would destroy Biebs. He would train  fanatically for weeks, join a dojo to fight a ton of kids in their 20’s, hire a martial arts choreographer and just generally psyche himself into a ‘bloodsport-licking-broken-glass’ type of frenzy where he would rip biebs still beating heart out of his chest all while still smelling nice.

Then he would be polite, professional and have his Scientology body guards drive home home. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

+1

Tom would destroy Biebs. He would train  fanatically for weeks, join a dojo to fight a ton of kids in their 20’s, hire a martial arts choreographer and just generally psyche himself into a ‘bloodsport-licking-broken-glass’ type of frenzy where he would rip biebs still beating heart out of his chest all while still smelling nice.

Then he would be polite, professional and have his Scientology body guards drive home home. 

Yep. 

Sadly, it's not gonna happen. The Bieb has backed down...

Justin Bieber backs down from Tom Cruise fight challenge, depriving us all of prime entertainment

https://news.avclub.com/justin-bieber-backs-down-from-tom-cruise-fight-challeng-1835483432