Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

9 hours ago, babysdaddy said:

perfect, thanks son.

Older ladies with nothing to do are always looking at every situation with stink face.  And my wife hates my mom.  I know very few MIL/DIL relationships that work

Sometimes things go great. My mom loved my wife dearly and was so proud I had married a successful doctor. Only she isn't..... poor mom, dementia sucks. She did love Mrs. Shooter dearly though.

God Bless you mom....

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Sometimes things go great. My mom loved my wife dearly and was so proud I had married a successful doctor. Only she isn't..... poor mom, dementia sucks. She did love Mrs. Shooter dearly though.

God Bless you mom....

Going thru the same thing with my Mom, bro. Fuck dementia so fucking hard.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

God Bless you mom....

So you married a shitty doctor? That's still pretty cool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lakynn? Tha fuck kinda name is that?

As someone in the comments stated, everyone from Utah is a blond, white, Mormon with a degree from BYU. So in order to distinguish themselves they give their kids dumb names that are derived by taking a syllable from 3 normal names and mashing them together.
  • Like 3

Driving through some rural area today, my wife was taking pics to send to her friend in NYC who loves that shit. She snaps a nice pic, you could see for miles. She said, with awe in her voice, "This looks like a PHOTOGRAPH!", I told her that it was and she took it herself. Got tone at first but she lightened up quick. Said she meant to say postcard. I just laughed.

• Haha 1

Wife never ever locks the front door. I've been leaning on her about it for awhile because we have a baby and I'm protective etc. She told me the other day that she was going to really take it seriously because she loves our kid.

Been locked in the back yard going on 3 hours now. Good thing I have a pool and now 3 lone stars left. Not answering the phone, but I'm not trying that hard to get in

• Like 2
  • Haha 2