Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

41 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Where would they go if they left?

The Rig12? ACC? Pac-2?  Lulz.
The SEC? Sankey basically said he's happy with the current number of schools.

Michigan joining the SEC would be incredible. We’d have an academic equal (really they’re superior) and a partner in looking down our noses at the rest of our conference brethren. Do it Michigan.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, immamac said:

Michigan should be like awesome thanks and let this just be the only thing that comes of it and move on. Instead they are being hilarious and playing the victim when they clearly cheated. The punishment is a huge nothing burger they should eat it with a smile. 

The current punishment.  NCAA gets to pile on when they finally rule on it. 

Michigan is not fighting this to such an absurdly aggressive degree because they care about the suspension. It’s a nothingburger.

They’re fighting it as a shot across the bow at the NCAA. UM knows the NCAA has the dirt (and may soon find more) to bring down the hammer, and they‘re trying to send the message: “if we move hell and earth to fight a B10 suspension, imagine what we would do to fight real punishment.”

They know the NCAA shits down its leg at the thought of being drug into federal court for a case that would scrutinize the scope/power of the NCAA’s authority. 

Edited by derpyhorndog

The NCAA is a total fucking joke. In a normal world, the main governing body does something to Penn State, Baylor etc…and becomes involved. Please understand that I think Michigan should be punished for this cheating. But I mean, I don’t also like conferences being able to do this. I can see aggy doing this against us when we beat them at their house next year. It really is a banana republic. Why even have the NCAA anymore? As others have said if this doesn’t warrant an investigation and true punishment from a governing body what does? With all the stakes involved? SMDH in disgust. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 2

LOL, In the letter Big10 sent to Michigan as to reason for suspension occurring now:

"The University’s November 8 response does not deny that the impermissible scheme occurred. Instead, it offers only procedural and technical arguments designed to delay accountability. The University also argues that because it believes that others are engaged in decoding signs, there must be nothing wrong with the University’s activities. In addition to impermissible activities of others being currently unsupported by facts, the University’s culpability is not dependent on the actions of other institutions."

4 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

holy fuck michigan is so fucking terrible at cheating.

Not true!  They are meticulous, and detail oriented.  Their receipts, spreadsheets, scheduling, university credit card statements, phone  and travel logs along with precise book keeping clearly shows that.

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

LOL, In the letter Big10 sent to Michigan as to reason for suspension occurring now:

"The University’s November 8 response does not deny that the impermissible scheme occurred. Instead, it offers only procedural and technical arguments designed to delay accountability. The University also argues that because it believes that others are engaged in decoding signs, there must be nothing wrong with the University’s activities. In addition to impermissible activities of others being currently unsupported by facts, the University’s culpability is not dependent on the actions of other institutions."

Fucking wtf . I've never thought Narcism was a legal strategy but here we are. For those lucky enough to never have experienced it :

1. That didn't happen.
2. And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
3. And if it was, that's not a big deal. <-we were here yesterday 
4. And if it is, that's not my fault.
5. And if it was, I didn't mean it.
6. And if I did, you deserved it. 

At this rate we're going straight from 3 to 6 by tomorrow by the end ofnthe game 

20 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Fucking wtf . I've never thought Narcism was a legal strategy but here we are. For those lucky enough to never have experienced it :

1. That didn't happen.
2. And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
3. And if it was, that's not a big deal. <-we were here yesterday 
4. And if it is, that's not my fault.
5. And if it was, I didn't mean it.
6. And if I did, you deserved it. 

At this rate we're going straight from 3 to 6 by tomorrow by the end ofnthe game 

Didn't North Carolina pull a similar stunt with their fake classes and grades a few years ago and basicslly got off with no punishment?  Of course in their case they simply said the NCAA wasn't the proper organization to hand out punishment for their diploma mill tactics.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

ANAL, so who is being restrained, and from what are they being restrained?

Michigan is suing the big 10 to restrain them from suspending the coach for cheating. 

Suspending him ain't shit though in the big scheme of things Michigan is going to have to vacate this season and the last couple I'd hope. 

Harbough STILL hasn't beaten OSU

1 minute ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Sorry couldn't resist. Suggest using IANAL next time 

No one is being held in jail , Harbaugh is restrained from coaching the next 3 games. For now. 

FWIW I suggest you IANAL your own self. No judgement.

If Zeus is right, you're wrong, legally speaking.

12 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Michigan is suing the big 10 to restrain them from suspending the coach for cheating. 

Suspending him ain't shit though in the big scheme of things Michigan is going to have to vacate this season and the last couple I'd hope. 

Harbough STILL hasn't beaten OSU

So, short term, Harbaugh coaches for some period - how long is the TRO?

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

The NCAA is a total fucking joke. In a normal world, the main governing body does something to Penn State, Baylor etc…and becomes involved. Please understand that I think Michigan should be punished for this cheating. But I mean, I don’t also like conferences being able to do this. I can see aggy doing this against us when we beat them at their house next year. It really is a banana republic. Why even have the NCAA anymore? As others have said if this doesn’t warrant an investigation and true punishment from a governing body what does? With all the stakes involved? SMDH in disgust. 

It still remains to be a Good Ol Boy league. The olds dont want to see change, adapt, or think about the future. You know...what intelligent people prefer to do. But humans will be always be humans. Self serving for their own needs as long as they fall into the bounderies of what is not criminally punished.

4 hours ago, derpyhorndog said:

Michigan is not fighting this to such an absurdly aggressive degree because they care about the suspension. It’s a nothingburger.

They’re fighting it as a shot across the bow at the NCAA. UM knows the NCAA has the dirt (and may soon find more) to bring down the hammer, and they‘re trying to send the message: “if we move hell and earth to fight a B10 suspension, imagine what we would do to fight real punishment.”

They know the NCAA shits down its leg at the thought of being drug into federal court for a case that would scrutinize the scope/power of the NCAA’s authority. 

Nah- They're fighting because no one cares about vacated titles.

They just need to delay 8 weeks or so. Once the game is played, it's over, and the Walmart Wolverines can sell shirts that capitalize on their victimhood and sense of entitlement.

• Hook 'Em 1

Michigan has always been my favorite Big 10 team.  Primarily because after visiting this shit stain on this earth that is Columbus Ohio in 2005, I'll pretty much always root for their enemy.  But I'm rooting heavily for Penn St. to beat their ass tomorrow to hopefully put this ridiculous story on the 2nd page and let the rest of the teams get the headlines they deserve.  They cheated. Massively.  And they have zero right to play in the CFP this year.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Michigan has always been my favorite Big 10 team.  Primarily because after visiting this shit stain on this earth that is Columbus Ohio in 2005, I'll pretty much always root for their enemy.  But I'm rooting heavily for Penn St. to beat their ass tomorrow to hopefully put this ridiculous story on the 2nd page and let the rest of the teams get the headlines they deserve.  They cheated. Massively.  And they have zero right to play in the CFP this year.

Ditto, was just telling my wife, that I can't believe I'm going to root for Pedo St. and James Franklin, hate them both.. just in hopes of seeing them shut Michigan's woofing. Michigan should have just come out from the start with Harbaugh owning it, apologizing, admitting it got out of hand, then getting rid of Stallion. Now they are backed in a ridiculous corner, ready to go down fighting to claim Harbaugh had no idea this was going on. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

37 minutes ago, DreadHead said:

Ditto, was just telling my wife, that I can't believe I'm going to root for Pedo St. and James Franklin, hate them both.. just in hopes of seeing them shut Michigan's woofing. 

Fuck that shit. 

I'm rooting for tOSU to crush their hopes for both maximum comeuppance and just to keep the hysteria at a fever pitch between now and November 25th. 

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Didn't North Carolina pull a similar stunt with their fake classes and grades a few years ago and basicslly got off with no punishment?  Of course in their case they simply said the NCAA wasn't the proper organization to hand out punishment for their diploma mill tactics.

That was a jurisdictional question.  The NCAA did not have jurisdiction to determine what is or isn't a fake class.  And really no University wants people questioning them on fake education.

4 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Sorry couldn't resist. Suggest using IANAL next time 

No one is being held in jail , Harbaugh is restrained from coaching the next 3 games. For now. 

The Bug Ten issued a suspension.  Michigan wants a temporary retraining order that forbids the conference from acting on the suspension.

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan