Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Nobody is thinking this about OL recruiting.

Everyone knows the in-state OL talent is down this year and Texas wouldn't be able to land the same talent as last year. That doesn't disprove these are still good takes under the circumstances. 

I don't even follow recruiting closely and I know this. Nobody here is upset over your negativity it's that you're clueless. 

This is a completely wrong take on what I have said but it fits the narrative you're pushing, so go on.

14 minutes ago, cdain3 said:

People want to complain about the Stroh/Cajoe commitments and then wonder why we can't fuckin protect against a 3 man rush. 6-3 280lb lineman are not gonna cut it anymore.

Who have we started on the interior of the line with that kind of size? The guys we played inside have not been undersized. They just sucked. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Yeah a couple of these kids are gonna transfer, but that’s why stacking the deck like this is the way to go. I’m ready for the look-aid again after a few years sober. 

Look-aid?

58 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

What are you? A goddamn goldfish?

You've shared with us that you think coaches should recruit the most skilled players they can at every position.

Now you share that on the field performance as it relates to recruiting is some subtle observation that escapes our memories. We should be thankful that you are here to remind us.

If you're going to be obvious, at least attempt to be clever.

Also, you don't need and before yet.

Edit to add:

I'd like to sign up for the newsletter on what will excite you. Also, is there a streaming service on your level of excitement? I'd like to keep track of that in real time.

Given your posting history, you disagreeing with me has been the best part of my day so far other than the Chatman commitment.

Edit: I care much less about what you think of me than you do of mine. Ypu wouldn't attack CTJ like you're attacking me because that wouldn't give you the message board clout you desperately seek. I have had pleasant exchanges with others.

Edited by UTEE97
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I have no idea if getting giant dudes and slimming them down is better than the inverse, but it’s just more fun to watch a bunch of freakishly large humans smash people. 

Then look for fast food restaurant fights on Worldstarhiphop.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, cafe society said:

I've been drinking single malt Islay all weekend but I've pretty much exhausted my supply.  If you really cared you'd help a brother out.

I've been drinking malt liquor and eating chicken fried steaks. 

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

28 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Given your posting history, you disagreeing with me has been the best part of my day so far other than the Chatman commitment.

Edit: I care much less about what you think of me than you do of mine. Ypu wouldn't attack CTJ like you're attacking me because that wouldn't give you the message board clout you desperately seek. I have had pleasant exchanges with others.

I congratulate you on conjugating all of your verbs correctly in this post. And, of course, I'm deeply wounded by the usual depth of your insight. You've decoded me brilliantly!

30 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I congratulate you on conjugating all of your verbs correctly in this post. And, of course, I'm deeply wounded by the usual depth of your insight. You've decoded me brilliantly!

You're still stalking me? English is not my first language, so I guess that makes me less smart? Put me on ignore. 

Edited by UTEE97
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1