Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

4 minutes ago, turtlepond said:

My cell phone died, my ride left me, only finding out AFTER walking to the farthest lot at that dump of a stadium. I was too drunk to call a cab, but I also had lost my wallet so it didn’t matter. 
I got mugged (well, got 1 shoe stolen from what I think was a pimp).  I drunkenly ran nowhere, and finally a squad car picked me up and dumped me back home, approximately 7 hours later. 
All that to say, FUCK those CU cunts, and fuck GDGD….

That’s a pretty accurate description of my first weekend in Vegas right after I turned 21.

11 minutes ago, turtlepond said:

My cell phone died, my ride left me, only finding out AFTER walking to the farthest lot at that dump of a stadium. I was too drunk to call a cab, but I also had lost my wallet so it didn’t matter. 
I got mugged (well, got 1 shoe stolen from what I think was a pimp).  I drunkenly ran nowhere, and finally a squad car picked me up and dumped me back home, approximately 7 hours later. 

silver-lining-impressed.gif

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, turtlepond said:

image.gif.01f4f732ac6dec910b6ea8ea895c3dd8.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Radical Larry said:

He’s the A&M DB coach.

Thanks.  I don’t follow this shit enough to keep up with other schools assistants.  But a guy who got by solely on talent and has a lengthy history of questioable decisions in his personal life seems like a wonderful guy to coach dbs at aggy.

5 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Holy shit. What a tired-ass "debate". He's a five star QB, the number 1 overall recruit, who has more impact on recruiting than any recruit I can remember. Is he a "perfect" recruit or just a regular old "top QB in the class"? Who gives a shit? Only you chucklefucks could spend 100 posts arguing about whether or not something is THE best ever, or maybe the best ever. 

Shut the fuck up, drink a beer and look at some tits

200.gif

I’ve missed her. 

F7DA16FD-0A51-4B3C-819B-1FD475E67B9F.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 2

4 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

UT was recruiting Cameron Cook to be the 2nd RB in their recruiting class back in the Spring. Once that DeSoto RB committed, he lost his spot in the class.

Thanks for the news. Can't wait to see what you share next.