Could Urban Meyer win at Texas?

2inDaPink1inDaStink

I was walking by the Fox Big Noon show at the fair, and stopped to stand near Urban’s side of the desk.  When there a lull during a commercial I yelled “Hey Urban” and he looked over, then I yell “You Knew” and he quickly averted his gaze.  Fuck that piece of shit.

Yeah, that never happened.
Be a lot cooler if it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Urban could win anywhere.  He’s a morally bankrupt cocksucking piece of shit and I want him no place near this prestigious university.  Tom is the man for the job, but he needs to pull his head out of his ass because he failed the team today.  To be out coached by Grinch is unacceptable and I hope his arrogant ass burns with absolute vitriol for the rest of the schedule.  He earned it for failing the team today.  So, Tom, what the fuck are you gonna do about it!?

Edited by Fondren & Main
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Urban could win anywhere.  He’s a morally bankrupt cocksucking piece of shit and I want him no place near this prestigious university.  Tom is the man for the job, but he needs to pull his head out of his ass because he failed the team today.  To be out coached by Grinch is unacceptable and I hope his arrogant ass burns with absolute vitriol for the rest of the schedule.  He earned it for failing the team today.  So, Tom, what the fuck are you gonna do about it!?

I like it.

3 hours ago, irishtexan said:

I don't typically spread neg rep. But logged in on a laptop just so I could neg you for your terrible fucking thread. You don't deserve to be a UT fan. You should have gone to school at aggy. 

So that’s a yes he could win?

I never said I wanted urban. Maybe, it was being implied that it takes a cheat to beat OU..

• Fuck You 1