Demarvion Overshown makes plays

zork

Apparently VZC’s standard offer on a Class B MJ charge is less than a slap on the wrist. Technically he’s facing up to 180 days in jail and a $2k fine with a 6 mos license suspension, but not realistically. Standard offers there in most cases is a plea to a Class C misdemeanor, payment of
Hopefully Sark suspends him for the first half of @Tech and calls it a day and gives everyone a thorough talking to about the greatest danger posed by marijuana: getting caught with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 2

Except that when the state of Texas legalized CBD, they made it almost impossible to get a conviction on a possession of Marijuana. It would require them to send the sample to a lab to get the THC content percentage. Which is usually not worthwhile to do. So, a decent lawyer will get the charge thrown out.

Still dumb to get caught, though.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

This board seemed to care a few days ago when ctj created weed allegations about Chris Marshall lol 

I care because it shows poor decision making. I don't think DMO and Chris Marshall are remotely similar, though. 

Have y'a'll recovered from that beating App State put on you aggy?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

This board seemed to care a few days ago when ctj created weed allegations about Chris Marshall lol 

Wake us when he's driving around high with a gun like Ainias.

Also, because a few people cared, that doesn't mean "the board" cared.  We're not a groupthink, hive mind society over here.

1 minute ago, mininghorn88 said:

SIAP. What does a “walk through” mean in this context? 

He was technically arrested today.  Went to the courthouse w/ his lawyer, surrendered himself, got the picture and fingerprints taken, bond processed and walked out.  Probably took 20min.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I've grown to really hate Tech. 

The Beard stuff, then these morons trying to get the state legislature to block the SEC move, and now this bullshit with Overshown. They're reaching aggy level of bullshit. 

They're grasping for anything since they know we're about to dump their asses because who would purposefully choose to go to Tech every other year?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I've grown to really hate Tech. 

The Beard stuff, then these morons trying to get the state legislature to block the SEC move, and now this bullshit with Overshown. They're reaching aggy level of bullshit. 

Well, they are aggys without the "success" of the maroon aggys.  

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

District Attorney 99199982-95B8-4EA6-A997-574DD8EE8489.thumb.jpeg.5dd5db891bbbc00fe0d2f71a49e45c87.jpeg

So this happened 9 months ago and the TTU district attorney waits to (process it and) leak it to the press until game week. What a dipshit.

If that's not exactly how it went down, I don't care. That's my story because, again, it's game week. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 3

33 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

Probably got stopped for speeding by DPS, they are prohibited from not arresting for weed, whereas other agencies might just kick it into the dirt and write a ticket for PDP. Hopefully Van Zandt county is class + hours + clean UA = deferred disposition on a PDP

DPS were instructed to not arrest for low-level possession a while back https://www.texastribune.org/2019/08/01/texas-dps-marijuana-cite-and-release-hemp/

That may have changed in the last couple years.