Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

The flashing yellow left turn arrow really throws some for a loop here in Dallas. It just means use caution and respect the right of way because your turn isn't protected. 

Love these things. Sucks you get the occasional moron who'll treat it like it's a warning red coming up light.

They started putting them up around town here the last few years and they really clear up what would be normal lines if it was just a solid red arrow

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

People who insist on backing into their parking spots, and then absolutely suck at it. I blame rear view cameras for this latest scourge of stupidity. 

people who back into parking spots at the top of the parking garage ramp and then leave their fucking lights on shining down into the eyes of anyone trying to drive up the ramp. 

People who insist on backing into their parking spots, and then absolutely suck at it. I blame rear view cameras for this latest scourge of stupidity. 

I will always like a post like this, because I hate back in parkers SO much. Just last week, our entire garage entrance is backed up because someone, with a space right past the entrance ramp, is making a 300 point backwards entry, taking 10 minutes. How is this a time-saving maneuver when you lose 10x more time backing in than you would lose by backing out?
In most cases, back-in parking is a net negative, AND it totally fucks everyone else trying to get through the parking garage/lot.

1 hour ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Idiots who see a cop's lights on the right shoulder and both pull into the left lane and slow down to 20 mph below the posted speed limit.

Well legally now you're supposed to change lanes if you can, but the slowing down shit pisses me off to no end.

Hey dipshit, THEY ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE PULLED OVER. They aren't gonna see you fly by going 4 over out of the corner of their eye and sprint back to their car to go get you. 

On 2/1/2019 at 3:21 PM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Love these things. Sucks you get the occasional moron who'll treat it like it's a warning red coming up light.

They started putting them up around town here the last few years and they really clear up what would be normal lines if it was just a solid red arrow

Had some coworkers come from Chicago a few years ago and those things really fucked them up. Never knew what to do

On 2/2/2019 at 11:06 PM, Scheiss Meister said:

Exactly.  I hate the morons who do both.  They can stay in the right lane and slow down, or move over and maintain the posted speed limit.  But some dipshit always has to do both.  I hope that they, or their significant other, get ED.

Pretty sure the law says you have to slow down even if you move over.

Cannot remember if it is 20 MPH below the posted speed limit or not.

I think the law only applies if you are in the lane right next to the shoulder. If you are 2 or more lanes over, you can keep whatever speed you are doing.

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
13 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I think the law only applies if you are in the lane right next to the shoulder. If you are 2 or more lanes over, you can keep whatever speed you are doing.

I am pretty sure that is correct.

I also know that they have set up stings for people that do not slow down when they are supposed to.

On 2/3/2019 at 10:19 PM, Scheiss Meister said:

No matter how well I prepare the pan or griddle, the first pancake/pancakes never come off right.  Underdone, overdone, always fucked up.  Every pancake after that is fine.  WTF?

That one's for the chickens. If you don't have chickens, maybe you've got a lucky dog.

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh no, but fuck you sir !  Sweet relish is a key ingredient in multiple goodies from deviled eggs to tuna to the perfect hamburger (depending on my mood).

SafeFlakyCobra-size_restricted.gif

Maybe in whatever mid-atlantic pantywaist state you call home, but that dog won't hunt here. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh no, but fuck you sir !  Sweet relish is a key ingredient in multiple goodies from deviled eggs to tuna to the perfect hamburger (depending on my mood).

dude deviled eggs are eggs, vinegar, mustard, paprika

hamburgers are cow meat, salt, pepper

sweet relish is none of the above

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

dude deviled eggs are eggs, vinegar, mustard, paprika

hamburgers are cow meat, salt, pepper

sweet relish is none of the above

Well thank you Mr. Neanderthal man..  You probably have a selection of cheese in a can offerings  in your fridge as well for your Ritz crackers.

And for the record add some mother fucking horseradish to both the deviled eggs and your burger....

Edited by Onboard 2.0

15 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

i always suspected you were the worst poster on here but now you've confirmed it.

• Like 2