2019 Peach Bowl: LSU vs ou

USMCHorn

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Member when the local sooner hacks tried to explain that Hurts numbers weren’t the result of a system QB? Just like Baker wasn’t 

Every QB for the last 2 decades puts up huge numbers. Same as Texas Tech's qBs through the last 2 decades. It's all the system and they benefit from playing in the Big 12 where every defense loves to play soft zone and let these QBs sit back and pick them apart..

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Man I wish they’d stop showing that poor guy...I can’t imagine trying to coach this game with what just happened but shit. 

He’s probably just there to stave off the crushing misery of losing his daughter in law. You’ll notice Brady was doing 100% of the talking on the headsets.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I fucking hate the SEC but I think Bama  being in here for Bama/LSU pt 2 would be more entertaining than this garbage. Year after year OU gets exposed in these games for the last 20 years.

Maybe we should start pulling our weight so they don’t get so many opportunities...

• Like 2