Ousux players suspended for game vs LSU?

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Team shopping trip to the Burlington Coat Factory? 

they go by Burlington now....their soon to be new spokesperson john manziel told me so

and when I first saw the headline I was reading OSU like OkState and thinking fuck I hope it is players that suck so they still beat aggy....or better yet good players and they still beat aggy

It's amazing that tried and tested strategies, especially for young men with the ability to control their BMI on an almost hourly basis, have been lost or forgotten.

Spoiler

i really shouldn't put this here but what the fuck, someone somewhere who does not deserve to get fucked over should have this.  ancient chinese secret:

i'm not posting anything that isn't available elsewhere: https://tinyurl.com/voakztz

for thc:

dump 2% of your bmi the next day.  sweat like a pig.  then eat tremendous amounts of high-fat fried calorific mrs.johnson's-type decadence.  carbs, sugar, pack it on.

vitamin b-12.  100mg every 8 hours.

cranberry juice.  a liter a day.

championship levels of filtered hydration (tap is crap, the chlorine and flourine slows down the purification of essence (yes, the POE).

shave every follicle from your body so that's not an option (not applicable to our friends as far as i'm aware)

never ever give your first or second batch of the day.

remember: IT'S WHAT'S IN YOUR BLOOD THAT COUNTS.

20 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

It's amazing that tried and tested strategies, especially for young men with the ability to control their BMI on an almost hourly basis, have been lost or forgotten.

Hide contents

i really shouldn't put this here but what the fuck, someone somewhere who does not deserve to get fucked over should have this.  ancient chinese secret:

i'm not posting anything that isn't available elsewhere: https://tinyurl.com/voakztz

for thc:

dump 2% of your bmi the next day.  sweat like a pig.  then eat tremendous amounts of high-fat fried calorific mrs.johnson's-type decadence.  carbs, sugar, pack it on.

vitamin b-12.  100mg every 8 hours.

cranberry juice.  a liter a day.

championship levels of filtered hydration (tap is crap, the chlorine and flourine slows down the purification of essence (yes, the POE).

shave every follicle from your body so that's not an option (not applicable to our friends as far as i'm aware)

never ever give your first or second batch of the day.

remember: IT'S WHAT'S IN YOUR BLOOD THAT COUNTS.

I can help you pass a breathalyzer if you ever need it.

6 hours ago, Bevo VIII said:

Hearing some whispers that about 6-8 Oklahoma players may be suspended for the semi final game....Ceedee Lamb may be one of them

From what I can gather, it's one starter for sure (Ron Perkins), their second string running back (Stevenson), and some backups (although some are talented, like Bridges). There's some disagreement on whether or not Tre Brown is one of them. 

12 hours ago, Fud said:

From what I can gather, it's one starter for sure (Ron Perkins), their second string running back (Stevenson), and some backups (although some are talented, like Bridges). There's some disagreement on whether or not Tre Brown is one of them. 

I can't believe this would happen to noted character risk Trejan Bridges 

12 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I look forward to how shittown will spin this

Love that I’m in your head cornholio.  I give zero fucks.  Winning the 12 was surprising.  Hurts is too stupid to win one big game as a dog, much less two. 

When’s Nebbish gonna be relevant again?  Hahahahaha NEVER

Oh and since you care so much about me...I’m taking the aventador SVJ for a stroll down A1A.  OU Football is the least of my worries.  😘

247 / OUInsider / Drumm : On suspensions ... 

" ...  I do have to say that I hate reporting this cause it has to do with kids."

The kids! The kids!

Spoiler

Okay, names were reported by others and I said I wanted to allow Riley to comment on the situation.

The names reported (Stevenson, Perkins and Bridges) are the ones I can confirm at this time, but I do have to say that I hate reporting this cause it has to do with kids.

These kids obviously made a mistake. I do believe there is an appeals process in play and that is why Riley won’t publicly comment.

On Perkins: Jalen Redmond, Marcus Stripling, LaRon Stokes and Isaiah Thomas can play that spot. All have made big plays this year. Redmond has been the most consistent, outside of Stokes. So, there is talent there.

Perkins would be a big loss if unable to play, but OU has recruited well there too.

Stevenson/Bridges: This is tough. Stevenson is a big-time player for OU, but hasn’t played a lot this year. Most think he should get more carries. The good news is that Brooks is playing. The bad news is that there is some questions on Pledger and Major is injured.

Bridges is a big loss for depth purposes. He is also a great special teams guys. I can tell you this has hit him hard, as it has all of them. Let’s see how this plays out in full, though.

Riley has a reason for not commenting.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh and since you care so much about me...I’m taking the aventador SVJ for a stroll down A1A.  OU Football is the least of my worries.  😘

Giddyup.  

And I'm driving my Moon Rocket DB11 for a cruise across the Milky Way galaxy. 

Catch me if you can.

Edited by utee94
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Sock Drawer said:

I'm showing LSU opened at -12.5 and it's now -14. Don't know if that's a reaction to the rumor or how long it's been at 14.

That might start moving back towards the original line, if the news about LSU's stud RB is true. Rumors of hamstring injury.