Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

I feel like we're ahead of where Weimar Germany was at this point 100 years ago.

It’s 1933 all over again.

Also if you haven’t read it you ought to read The Plot Against America by Philip Roth. Scary parallels.

Charles Limburgh as president and Nazi sympathizer.

"This stuff's the best man.  I got it from an undocumented.  You're probably so high, you don't even know it."  /donjr.

I saw him on what was probably 2-3 grams over the course of a night brought by some friends of friends of friends of his straight from south of the border.  So I'm guessing it had barely been cut.  If he can could plow through shit like that, he can easily do an American stepped-on 8-ball in the FoxNews green room without blinking.  

Sorry as long as maninblack and others on here keep bringing up Hunter's demons, I'm gonna keep bringing up how much comically insane amounts of drugs Don, Jr. does.  His beard had more residue coke in it than I've seen at most bachelor parties.  

eric on the other hand had so much trouble fitting in and looking normal, I think a few rails would have smoothed him out.  But nope, his asshole brother hoarded it all 

Edited by Lobo

I still don’t know why people don’t push back more on the Russia hoax narrative. Read the mueller report. It’s all in there. Just because Trump didn’t coordinate the election attack doesn’t mean they weren’t meeting with Russian agents and receptive to doing shit 

“In sum, the investigation established multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government. Those links included Russia offers of assistance to the Campaign. In some instances, the Campaign was receptive to the offer, while in other instances the Campaign officials shied away,” the Mueller report said. “Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.”

On Feb. 27, Cohen told the House oversight committee that Trump “knew of and directed the Trump Moscow negotiations throughout the campaign and lied about it.”

On June 3, 2016, Donald Trump Jr. received an email about information that could be damaging to the Clinton campaign that was purportedly “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

The email from music publicist Rob Goldstone said that Russian pop star Emin Agalarov reached out to him on behalf of his father, Aras Agalarov, a Russian real estate developer who has ties to Donald Trump Sr., including his 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow.

“Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting,” Goldstone wrote. “The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.”

Goldstone asks if Donald Trump Jr. would speak to Emin. The younger Trump responds, saying, “[I]f it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

On June 9, the president’s son, son-in-law and Manafort all met with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower. GoldstoneRinat Akhmetshin, a Russian-American lobbyist, Ike Kaveladze, a vice president of a Russian real estate company, and Anatoli Samochornov, a translator and a former State Department contractor, also attended the meeting. In a statement to congressional investigators on July 24, 2017, Kushner said this about the meeting: “No part of the meeting I attended included anything about the campaign, there was no follow up to the meeting that I am aware of, I do not recall how many people were there (or their names), and I have no knowledge of any documents being offered or accepted.”

The president denied knowing anything about the Trump Tower meeting at the time it occurred. “I did NOT know of the meeting with my son, Don jr.,” the president tweeted on July 27, 2018. “Sounds to me like someone is trying to make up stories in order to get himself out of an unrelated jam (Taxi cabs maybe?).” That “someone” was his former lawyer, Cohen, who told federal prosecutors and Congress that he believes that Trump knew about the meeting.

The Mueller report provides no evidence that the president knew about the meeting in advance or at the time.

“In an interview with the Senate Judiciary Committee, however, Trump Jr. stated that he did not inform his father about the emails or upcoming meeting,” the report said. “Similarly, neither Manafort nor Kushner recalled anyone informing candidate Trump of the meeting, including Trump Jr. President Trump has stated to this Office, in written answers to questions, that he has ‘no recollection of learning at the time’ that his son, Manafort, or ‘Kushner was considering participating in a meeting in June 2016 concerning potentially negative information about Hillary Clinton.'”

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/04/what-the-mueller-report-says-about-russian-contacts/

and a lot more 

Does anyone think investigating this was a hoax? Meeting with Russian agents?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I still don’t know why people don’t push back more on the Russia hoax narrative. Read the mueller report. It’s all in there. Just because Trump didn’t coordinate the election attack doesn’t mean they weren’t meeting with Russian agents and receptive to doing shit 

“In sum, the investigation established multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government. Those links included Russia offers of assistance to the Campaign. In some instances, the Campaign was receptive to the offer, while in other instances the Campaign officials shied away,” the Mueller report said. “Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.”

On Feb. 27, Cohen told the House oversight committee that Trump “knew of and directed the Trump Moscow negotiations throughout the campaign and lied about it.”

On June 3, 2016, Donald Trump Jr. received an email about information that could be damaging to the Clinton campaign that was purportedly “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

The email from music publicist Rob Goldstone said that Russian pop star Emin Agalarov reached out to him on behalf of his father, Aras Agalarov, a Russian real estate developer who has ties to Donald Trump Sr., including his 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow.

“Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting,” Goldstone wrote. “The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.”

Goldstone asks if Donald Trump Jr. would speak to Emin. The younger Trump responds, saying, “[I]f it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

On June 9, the president’s son, son-in-law and Manafort all met with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower. GoldstoneRinat Akhmetshin, a Russian-American lobbyist, Ike Kaveladze, a vice president of a Russian real estate company, and Anatoli Samochornov, a translator and a former State Department contractor, also attended the meeting. In a statement to congressional investigators on July 24, 2017, Kushner said this about the meeting: “No part of the meeting I attended included anything about the campaign, there was no follow up to the meeting that I am aware of, I do not recall how many people were there (or their names), and I have no knowledge of any documents being offered or accepted.”

The president denied knowing anything about the Trump Tower meeting at the time it occurred. “I did NOT know of the meeting with my son, Don jr.,” the president tweeted on July 27, 2018. “Sounds to me like someone is trying to make up stories in order to get himself out of an unrelated jam (Taxi cabs maybe?).” That “someone” was his former lawyer, Cohen, who told federal prosecutors and Congress that he believes that Trump knew about the meeting.

The Mueller report provides no evidence that the president knew about the meeting in advance or at the time.

“In an interview with the Senate Judiciary Committee, however, Trump Jr. stated that he did not inform his father about the emails or upcoming meeting,” the report said. “Similarly, neither Manafort nor Kushner recalled anyone informing candidate Trump of the meeting, including Trump Jr. President Trump has stated to this Office, in written answers to questions, that he has ‘no recollection of learning at the time’ that his son, Manafort, or ‘Kushner was considering participating in a meeting in June 2016 concerning potentially negative information about Hillary Clinton.'”

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/04/what-the-mueller-report-says-about-russian-contacts/

and a lot more 

Does anyone think investigating this was a hoax? Meeting with Russian agents?

Compare her bullet point Twitter post to the ten paragraphs you posted. Yours is about nine paragraphs more than most people can handle. This is the answer to your question. 

13 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Compare her bullet point Twitter post to the ten paragraphs you posted. Yours is about nine paragraphs more than most people can handle. This is the answer to your question. 

Touché 

Bur there should be some pushback. I will shorten so it’s easier 

1. Donald Trump Jr. met with Russian agents 

2. Trump withheld aid from Ukraine 

3. Zero fraud proven in over 60 lawsuits 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

Was it really the OL?  Try playing defense when Vince Young is the QB, Jamaal Charles is the RB, and Ramonce Taylor is in the slot.   Good luck.  And yes, I realize that our OL was much better then.

Considering at least 4 of the OL played in the nfl for quite a few yrs each, yes it really was the OL too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Was it really the OL?  Try playing defense when Vince Young is the QB, Jamaal Charles is the RB, and Ramonce Taylor is in the slot.   Good luck.  And yes, I realize that our OL was much better then.

Just rewatched and yeah, there's a lot of early contact in the videos beginning.   There's some blocking but there's so much 0 to full speed in as few steps as possible.  They don't seem to ever stall out, even after contact.  

Edited by Mdhorn

https://www.axios.com/trump-electoral-college-legislatures-biden-e9e794c4-7fc1-4223-9ac0-a8c28c235f1f.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100

Right up to Monday's Electoral College vote, President Trump held the false hope that Republican-controlled state legislatures would replace electors with allies who'd overturn Joe Biden's win, two people who discussed the matter with him told Axios.

The big picture: Through the past week, the sources said, the president browbeat GOP legislators in multiple states, launched tirades against Republican Govs. Doug Ducey of Arizona and Brian Kemp of Georgia, vowed to make Fox News "pay" for accurately calling the race, and tested ways to say he didn't win without acknowledging he had lost.

Behind the scenes: One source who talked to Trump over the weekend said the president continued to insist that there was significant fraud in multiple states, paraphrasing him: "Do you think if the legislatures know this is all true, they would just act to overturn this?'"

Like other confidants, this person tried to gently explain that even lawmakers who are allies probably wouldn't overturn a presidential election without a court order.

A second source said Trump ranted about how Ducey had been close to the late Sen. John McCain of Arizona, a Trump nemesis — and how Kemp, in Trump's view, owes him his election but gave him nothing in return.

In Trump's private telling, Kemp was way down in the polls during the primary race, and Trump was bored one day in 2018, "so I started tweeting" an endorsement, and his support put Kemp in office. (Kemp was behind, and it's hard to imagine he would have won without Trump's support.)

Trump also has been telling confidants that "people at the highest levels of Fox" have reached out to his people to try to repair the relationship but that he has no desire to do that.

"He wants to make them pay," said a source who discussed Fox News with Trump in recent days.

Spoiler

He's focused in particular on Chris Wallace, Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum. Trump interrupted a recent conversation that had nothing to do with Fox to ask the person he was talking to whether they'd heard that Newsmax's Greg Kelly recently beat MacCallum in the 7 p.m. hour.

He was referring to the evening ratings for Dec. 7, in which Kelly edged out MacCallum in the 25-to-54-year-old demographic advertisers covet. Over November, however, "The Story with Martha MacCallum" consistently beat Newsmax's "Greg Kelly Reports" in both total viewers and that age demo.

What's next: Sources who've spoken to Trump in the past few days said he's reluctant to talk much about a 2024 run.

That's because "it's an acknowledgement of the end," said one source who spoke to Trump at length in recent days. "He'll say, 'Yeah, I'll probably do it. I may do it.'"

Another source said that Trump seems depressed at the realization that his backers have given up on 2020: "He's saying, 'We won these states, we won those states,'" and adding that what he took away from conversations with his pollster John McLaughlin was that if he could get as many votes as he did, he also must have won.

The closest Trump has come privately to admitting where this is heading, the source added, is to say, "If we don't win, I don't say lose. I say 'I don't win.'"

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

https://www.axios.com/trump-electoral-college-legislatures-biden-e9e794c4-7fc1-4223-9ac0-a8c28c235f1f.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100

Hide contents

He's focused in particular on Chris Wallace, Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum. Trump interrupted a recent conversation that had nothing to do with Fox to ask the person he was talking to whether they'd heard that Newsmax's Greg Kelly recently beat MacCallum in the 7 p.m. hour.

He was referring to the evening ratings for Dec. 7, in which Kelly edged out MacCallum in the 25-to-54-year-old demographic advertisers covet. Over November, however, "The Story with Martha MacCallum" consistently beat Newsmax's "Greg Kelly Reports" in both total viewers and that age demo.

What's next: Sources who've spoken to Trump in the past few days said he's reluctant to talk much about a 2024 run.

That's because "it's an acknowledgement of the end," said one source who spoke to Trump at length in recent days. "He'll say, 'Yeah, I'll probably do it. I may do it.'"

Another source said that Trump seems depressed at the realization that his backers have given up on 2020: "He's saying, 'We won these states, we won those states,'" and adding that what he took away from conversations with his pollster John McLaughlin was that if he could get as many votes as he did, he also must have won.

The closest Trump has come privately to admitting where this is heading, the source added, is to say, "If we don't win, I don't say lose. I say 'I don't win.'"

Didn't lose just ran out of time

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Reveal hidden contents

inject that shit directly into my veins GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Re: that axios article.  We say he has brain worm, but it really some weird genius.  His mental faculties are bad enough that anyone that has any background at all in literally anything he is involved in knows he's clear he is off his rocker.  Yet for everyone else that doesn't have any base of knowledge, he knows exactly what to say.  It's impressive it if wasn't so depressing.  If I said "Jupiter is the most interesting planet because the orbit actually traces out the word Jupiter in cursive," I would expect anyone with any knowledge of science would say ah, an imbecile, probably some cognitive malfunction. But I wouldn't expect every single other person to say "yeah! so interesting! this is my guy!" But that is what Trump is able to do. No defectors of the ignorant at all.

Re: Beck.  I had no idea when Loser started playing on 94.5 every five minutes that this was a dude with actual talent.  Who would have thought back then that guy was a real artist and not some Marcy Playground/Folk Implosion/Cake generic mid-90s embarrassment. 

15 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

Any idea who Richard Donoghue is and if he's capable of pulling a Night of the Long Knives for Dear Leader?  Because that's what I suspect from all this three card monty tomfoolery at DoD and now DoJ.  Gotta get people in who won't stand in the way of grifts, paybacks and power grabs in the remaining days.

I saw something about this several days ago and IIRC, they had some remarks regarding him that were less than positive. I didn't bookmark it but I've made note to go back and try and find it. I do know Marcy Wheeler implied he was deployed by Barr to investigate the Bidens and politicize the department. In addition, he might have been the one that dragged his heels on investigation into Parnas, et al.

The main thing I'm seeing across various channels is the propaganda push to pardon Assange and one of the views is that the GOP is pushing this for a couple of reasons, one being that it helps their cause to brand individuals as 'spies' and 'traitors' for the *future. Another reason is that Wheeler suggests is that there is a prior quid pro quo between Trump and Assange. She also suggests keeping an eye on Pompeo.

The WH and the GOP are going to take advantage of the holiday distraction to move quickly and decisively to place their "chess pieces" where they need them. This ain't over just because Biden is President.

Lastly, I'm trying to keep up, but may fall behind until after the holidays.

*Instead of murdering them ala Adnan Khashoggi, they would be placed in front of the federal firing squad to feed the rabid bloodlust of the population that loves that sort of thing. And those folks are out there for sure. Laying the groundwork for 2024 I guess.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Trump also has been telling confidants that "people at the highest levels of Fox" have reached out to his people to try to repair the relationship but that he has no desire to do that.

"He wants to make them pay," said a source who discussed Fox News with Trump in recent days.

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

24 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

We're the envy of every country in the world plus Weimar Germany. We're that fabulous.

Can you imagine Hitler having said some of the shit that Trump does? 
"You know, a lot of people are saying our new Third Reich is even better than the first two, maybe even the other two put together.  I dunno, we'll see.  But I've built the strongest German economy in history.  Our Wermacht is stronger than ever before.  We are respected around the globe.  I'm getting tremendous deals done with Russia and Japan, and Britain.  Deals that von Hindenburg couldn't have gotten done.  I like German Presidents that don't get captured, by the way.  Also, we are going to build a wall, a tremendous wall.  Mostly the wall will be kind of square, an enclosure maybe even.  And some people will go inside that wall, most of us will stay outside the wall.  And we're gonna get the Polish to pay for it!"  

We really should all stop periodically and give thanks that Trump has maybe average intelligence, at best.  Otherwise he could have done the kind of damage that countries can't walk away from including and especially, the United States.  Thankfully, he wasn't that cunning or smart or savage.  He was a predictably selfish and ego-centric person.  Everything he did was for himself and to grab some cash on the way out the door.  Hitler was so much worse because he wasn't just in it for himself, he saw the Reich as an extension of himself that was to be elevated in victory for a thousand years.  He was legacy building for 25 years.  Trump just globbed onto politics at the last minute because his TV stardom was over, his family needed money, and he liked the way people adulated and adored him.  Trump barely sees himself in his own kids, let alone in America (most of which is populated by people he sees as well beneath him).  

Both men succeeded at a brilliant con-job.  They convinced tens of millions of people that they needed to convince either of them (Trump and Hitler) to agree to lead them.  That we should be so lucky as to have this men at the helm, that we must convince them of that no matter the cost.  But thankfully we just got stuck with a temporary assclown who rather than demanding to see his Empire's name on whole continents, just needed to see his name on pickup trucks, steaks, and casinos.  We actually got a decent deal on this.  

Edited by Lobo