Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

How... how could they fuck it up so badly in just 2 years

Fuck that fanfare shit, play Texas Fight ALL THE FUCKING WAY THROUGH! that stupid ass fanfare just deflates the shit out of the excitement. Somebody shoud beat the tar out of the moron that came up with that lame ass shit.

Wall to wall Fight, Grandioso, Victory March, goddamnit. Three kick ass fight songs in a row, we got em, we should use em.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

You do you. If you stand needlessly in front of me, I’ll let you know about it. 

Do you sit in section 6? There was some dumbass in that section for the USC game yelling at everyone to sit down. Granted, it was mostly for the band during pregame and halftime, but he did yell a couple times during the game.

If that was you, you are one surly mother fucker. 

9 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

Fuck that fanfare shit, play Texas Fight ALL THE FUCKING WAY THROUGH! that stupid ass fanfare just deflates the shit out of the excitement. Somebody shoud beat the tar out of the moron that came up with that lame ass shit.

Wall to wall Fight, Grandioso, Victory March, goddamnit. Three kick ass fight songs in a row, we got em, we should use em.

You forgot Wabash Cannonball at the end of the 3rd.

If your view is blocked just fucking stand. If you can't stand pay for a suite. Blue hairs like you were probably happy as hell all throughout us having a shitty home environment and are now wondering how it got so much better overnight. It's because CDC killed your sad old way of life where everyone sits on their hands and doesn't do shit. Watch the game from the home, pay for a suite so you can drink do whatever old people do instead of participating in a college football game environment, or watch the game from the retirement home.
Lulz, you seem stupid. If you stand in front of me you better enjoy being deaf because I got hearing loss from rock and roll and computer impact printer noise and I am loud very loud. Tinninitis fuck yeah!

Oh and expect to get whacked upside the head during crucial plays cause I get excited and wave my crutches around pretty violently. Square steel tubing crutches. 8a94d7c07f94557edeb8fe5bce2cb7c7.gif
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

Lulz, you seem stupid. If you stand in front of me you better enjoy being deaf because I got hearing loss from rock and roll and computer impact printer noise and I am loud very loud. Tinninitis fuck yeah!

Oh and expect to get whacked upside the head during crucial plays cause I get excited and wave my crutches around pretty violently. Square steel tubing crutches. 8a94d7c07f94557edeb8fe5bce2cb7c7.gif

You are the most famous retard on this site. You being in agreement with other known retards like Tex Pete is unsurprising.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

You are the most famous retard on this site. You being in agreement with other known retards like Tex Pete is unsurprising.

Ps, your reading comprehension isnt too good, well unless you are a real short dwarf ass motherfucker because I stand all game and will be yelling in your soon to be deaf ear of course if you are an ewok furry which suspect is the case then I will be yelling over the top of your aggy midget furry head and you wont be deaf but you will be covered in piss because I drink a lot and hate standing in line to take a piss and I piss standing up at my seat so enjoy your wet furry piss covered head and back aggy moron goat felching whiner boy OU sucks.
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

but you will be covered in piss because I drink a lot and hate standing in line to take a piss and I piss standing up at my seat so enjoy your wet furry piss covered head and back aggy moron goat felching whiner boy OU sucks.

Is this a Mark Twain quote?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

Ps, your reading comprehension isnt too good, well unless you are a real short dwarf ass motherfucker because I stand all game and will be yelling in your soon to be deaf ear of course if you are an ewok furry which suspect is the case then I will be yelling over the top of your aggy midget furry head and you wont be deaf but you will be covered in piss because I drink a lot and hate standing in line to take a piss and I piss standing up at my seat so enjoy your wet furry piss covered head and back aggy moron goat felching whiner boy OU sucks.

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Is this a Mark Twain quote?

It's a passage from Infinite Jest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrPhlegm said:

Was talking about the entrance of lhb.

We got at least 5 fight songs, Fight, Grandioso, Victory March, Wabash, The Eyes. Maybe need to add Neck, with a piccolo only section added of course.

We used to play the hell out of The Yellow Rose of Texas as well when I was in LHB (84-88).  Personally I'd love to bring back Victory, old school like Grandioso, have the whole stadium spelling out Victory, would be cool.  

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

Do you sit in section 6? There was some dumbass in that section for the USC game yelling at everyone to sit down. Granted, it was mostly for the band during pregame and halftime, but he did yell a couple times during the game.

If that was you, you are one surly mother fucker. 

I am a surly motherfucker, but I don't sit in section 6. I rarely tell people to sit down, though I have done it. More likely I am standing (when appropriate) and people in front of me are covering their ears because I am loud.

What is he talking about here?

"On a more serious note, our game of Whac-A-Mole continues at the football stadium as we addressed issues that arose in the west side upper deck during our first few home games. We're dealing with infrastructure that is 75-100 years old, so that will remain a challenge for our team this season. Thank you again for your patience, and we appreciate you alerting us to issues that arise. We will continue to address them but, unfortunately, won't be able to do a full overhaul of the aging facility until after the season. Please accept our apologies and know that we will continue to do our best managing the situation this season. We're in this together and always looking to get better!"

4 minutes ago, BERT said:

"On a more serious note, our game of Whac-A-Mole continues at the football stadium as we addressed issues that arose in the west side upper deck during our first few home games. We're dealing with infrastructure that is 75-100 years old, so that will remain a challenge for our team this season. Thank you again for your patience, and we appreciate you alerting us to issues that arise. We will continue to address them but, unfortunately, won't be able to do a full overhaul of the aging facility until after the season. Please accept our apologies and know that we will continue to do our best managing the situation this season. We're in this together and always looking to get better!"

Probably the non-functional women's restrooms and the cramped concession stands on the concourse, among other things.

Edited by Machinator
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BERT said:

Toilets and such are periodically out of service during games, leading to long lines. People tweet him pics of it and complain, and he calls it a game of Whac-A-Mole as they try to solve each issue that pops up.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BERT said:

tl;dr replies above: shitter’s full

Edited by OrangEngr
Get the quote right, dammit
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Probably the non-functional women's restrooms and the cramped concession stands on the concourse, among other things.

6 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Toilets and such are periodically out of service during games, leading to long lines. People tweet him pics of it and complain, and he calls it a game of Whac-A-Mole as they try to solve each issue that pops up.  

1 minute ago, OrangEngr said:

tl;dr replies above shitters broken

Just now, Bevo VIII said:

Shit is not fluid

Thanks guys. A coworker asked me what that was about and i said "hold on, i know exactly where to ask". 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BERT said:

Bathrooms not working and slow concessions on the West side that have created large amounts of congestion this season....

On 9/26/2018 at 3:48 PM, UTCzech III said:

We used to play the hell out of The Yellow Rose of Texas as well when I was in LHB (84-88).  Personally I'd love to bring back Victory, old school like Grandioso, have the whole stadium spelling out Victory, would be cool.  

Wasn't Victory played after every touchdown in the "Whatever It Takes" year of 1990? It was greatness.

Also.. don't forget The March of the Longhorns

• Like 1

Definitely.  Since we're going off-topic with band nerd stuff, I heard that the new band director had done away with Script Texas, feels it's too "boring".  Big mistake, yeah, it's just follow the leader, but I can guarantee it's the most photographed set the band ever does, fans love it.  Double script is even better.  

And since we're in old-man yelling at clouds, can the band can that shitty Texas Fight and hold until right before the snap bullshit?  I've hated hearing that for years, that's high school bush league, blowU and tceh and rapelor do that shit, we don't need to.

Edited by UTCzech III
replying to lidig8r

42 minutes ago, UTCzech III said:

Definitely.  Since we're going off-topic with band nerd stuff, I heard that the new band director had done away with Script Texas, feels it's too "boring".  Big mistake, yeah, it's just follow the leader, but I can guarantee it's the most photographed set the band ever does, fans love it.  Double script is even better.  

And since we're in old-man yelling at clouds, can the band can that shitty Texas Fight and hold until right before the snap bullshit?  I've hated hearing that for years, that's high school bush league, blowU and tceh and rapelor do that shit, we don't need to.

Next thing you know, the band will be "tweeting" out messages during their performances....lots of misspellings and other abbreviations....lol!