Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Need to lol at steamboat again for shitting on the SEZ. Guys it’s fucking amazing. 

ABB3271A-A781-4E94-A269-8E5094DBFFB9.thumb.jpeg.c7eba0c175f211dac3e17e1a99a0d99c.jpeg

IMG_2074.MOVUnavailable

That is incredible, but I can't get over that janky ass looking crap around the screen. 

Also, it's amazing how for real off centered the playing field is. 

Edited by David Dennison

One thing that I thought was awesome on the tour last night was the sports science area. They have 4 sports scientists on staff and a testing area loaded with cameras and a green floor which allows them to mathematically examine athletes for imbalancing weight and muscular development, helping them therefore train out of the created injury likelihood. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Anyone else notice the wall artwork on the recruit party deck? I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they'll be right next to the cheerleader pic the whole time lol

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

One thing that I thought was awesome on the tour last night was the sports science area. They have 4 sports scientists on staff and a testing area loaded with cameras and a green floor which allows them to mathematically examine athletes for imbalancing weight and muscular development, helping them therefore train out of the created injury likelihood. 

Sounds very cool. Did we have something anything like this before / is this now standard in CFB?

28 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Anyone else notice the wall artwork on the recruit party deck? I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they'll be right next to the cheerleader pic the whole time lol

Sounds very cool. Did we have something anything like this before / is this now standard in CFB?

The woman we spoke with was formerly at NC State. She said they had 1 sports coebtist on staff or zero, I forget 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

All I need is a mirror to know my weight is imbalanced. 

This is something I don’t hear about as often in American sports as I do in say the Premier League or Formula 1. Maybe I’m not listening hard enough. But the nutritionists and physios that get those guys through the season, especially in soccer, are huge advantages if you have the right guys. Championship winning advantages.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I'm sure much of it was tongue in cheek, but seeing the finished product all the teeth gnashing seems even more ridiculous now.

The SEZ, and the whole stadium is badass.  I can't wait to see it full of fans, especially for a night game against a big time opponent.

It will be epic.

Edited by Somnio
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Did you ask them if they got it figured out in how to turn our players into cyborgs like tOSU, Bama, etc?

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Fuck you assclown

I never criticized the SEZ dipshit

I said spending a ton of money to watch a game from the end zone was not smart

Get a fucking clue

Everyone understood you, moron. “I’m not criticizing the SEZ but everyone who pays to watch a game there is dumb.” Bunch of successful folks who are paying for world class facilities are stupid. Yeah, you made your stupid point loud and clear. Enjoy the line to piss. 

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Everyone understood you, moron. “I’m not criticizing the SEZ but everyone who pays to watch a game there is dumb.” Bunch of successful folks who are paying for world class facilities are stupid. Yeah, you made your stupid point loud and clear. Enjoy the line to piss. 

You are clueless

Yes sitting in the end zone to watch a football game sucks.

Always has and always will.

I never criticized the new SEZ moron.

I criticized watching a game from that angle.

Sorry you cannot comprehend simple statements.

1 minute ago, Steamboat1874 said:

You are clueless

Lol. You’re a dense motherfucker. Have fun. 

Just now, Steamboat1874 said:

Nice response

Funny that the television broadcasts only show the end zone shot when there is FG or extra point attempt.

Wait. Your justification for behavior a TV contract? Have fun dipshit. It’s not like Texas joined the SEC because of a discontinuity. You dumb stupid fucking piece of shit 

Because those are the seats for the Field Club and all of those people were in the club or on the field. It’s an unfortunate look but not sure what you can do about it 

Crystal will have to ask the folks who dropped 6figs to support the team to at least be there for the entrance.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

44 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

You are clueless

You realize that many people strongly prefer to watch a game from either end zone?  Most of them have actual football knowledge, particularly that played or coached offensive or defensive line.   You are the guy that clicks on to  the All-22 channel from recent bowl games, watches it for five seconds, and then says that's dumb and switches back to the traditional view.

It's not dumb.  It's dumb to criticize it because it's personal preference.

• Hook 'Em 4

42 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Crystal will have to ask the folks who dropped 6figs to support the team to at least be there for the entrance.

Not gonna happen. The people were there but most of them were on the field. That’s a big selling point of those seats, to be able to get onto the field and have a club environment down there, so I expect it’ll be like this in perpetuity. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Need to lol at steamboat again for shitting on the SEZ. Guys it’s fucking amazing. 

ABB3271A-A781-4E94-A269-8E5094DBFFB9.thumb.jpeg.c7eba0c175f211dac3e17e1a99a0d99c.jpeg

IMG_2074.MOVUnavailable

Yeah it's pretty awesome. Having finally seen it in person though, the only thing I'm not crazy about are the led lights outlining the Longhorn. Cheesy-looking & completely unnecessary, imho.

Now I just need to figure out how to get that stupid, whining, every-play-critic bitch behind me to move to the SEZ, as far from me as possible.

Edited by wood

8 minutes ago, wood said:

Yeah it's pretty awesome. Having finally seen it in person though, the only thing I'm not crazy about are the led lights outlining the Longhorn. Cheesy-looking & completely unnecessary, imho.

Now I just need to figure out how to get that stupid, whining, every-play-critic bitch behind me to move to the SEZ, as far from me as possible.

You can stay home and join the game threads for this experience

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

One thing they will have to work on is expediting ticket processing for entry. We were in line for at least 20 min before they started just waiving people in and didn’t ask for tickets. 

Gate 7 was brutal. No cueing up procedures; just a free for all

We cued in one of the 6-wide person lines at Gate 7 in the hot sun for about 20 to 25 minutes, others cut (no enforcement) - Infuriating.

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1