2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

19 minutes ago, immamac said:

AZ is called by many reputable sources. Move on to Stressing about NV, but that won't be called till Friday.

GA gets called in about 4-5 hours. Looking alright for Biden, definitely favorable at this point.
NC gets called later today or tomorrow, also looking decent for Biden still.

And by Favorable you mean ‘possible’... and by decent you mean ‘a shot’?

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I heard you rape kids, could be something, could be nothing. 

To be clear, I am NOT posting this as fact. 

Fuck off, boy.  I just smell em a little, like the Big guy does.

Edited by slorch

1 minute ago, Longhornmaniac8 said:

If true, this is real bad news for Biden in Georgia. He was running up the score in DeKalb.

To me, our current likely reality is: (1) WI/MI are definite wins for Biden, and NC is very likely a win for Trump; (2) GA is looking like a very close win for Trump, and Nevada is looking like a very close win for Biden (although both still technically open); (3) Biden is the favorite in AZ, but Trump has a shot and we'll know way more at 9:00 ET and 12:30 ET when new results are announced; and (4) PA is shrug emoji. 

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

Not sure that correlates with reporting.  Map shows 86% in for Dekalb, which means there are close to 50k votes that havent been reported there.  My guess is they were giving an update on how much counting they have left, not how many votes are left to report.  

I could buy that. You're correct in that processing may be different than reporting. If they'd put out 30K, I would've expected to see Trump's margin decrease, and I haven't seen that to the degree I'd expect (20-25K based on voting), so perhaps it hasn't been tallied yet.

Kind of curious why Michigan hasn't been called for Biden yet either. The only outstanding counties left are Charlevoix (72% reported), Bay (86% reported), and Wayne (81% reported). Charlevoix and Bay are both Trump but they're very small numbers. Wayne County is Detroit, huge democrat county, biggest county in state with 20% remaining. The rest of the counties are already in. 

1 minute ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

If you can't take a 2 minute google search and verify it don't get your panties in a wad when we call you and it out as bullshit.

called out "my bullshit?"

When I announced it as such.

Oh my motives were so terrible.

Are y'all that fucking threatened today?   For fucking real?   Buttholes went to pucker mode in the past hour.   Lordy...

I fucked up. I should have been updating a map at the top of the page on the site to reflect states that have been called by at least 3 reputable outlets.
Is it too late to do this now or do people think that would be annoying?
We trust your judgment. Do what you think is right.
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

I fucked up. I should have been updating a map at the top of the page on the site to reflect states that have been called by at least 3 reputable outlets.

You do you brah.

I say go for it and fuck what people think.

46 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Anecdotal but border latinos in Texas were not happy with BLM nor the lack of outreach for their votes.  They skew conservative and see themselves as Texans/Americans rather than immigrants or descendant of immigrants so immigration reform and the soup of it all doesn't resonate as much.  

That's exactly it. I tried explaining to some in-laws that the white establishment will never see them as equals. No amount of assimilating or kissing their ass or trying to act like them will make them see you as equals. Your needs as a community politically will never be met unless you threaten the white man's establishment with voting them out. The only way to do that is to properly organize and do it once to swing an election to one side then step to the negotiating table. 

This trump shit with all the attacks and insults was the perfect time to do it. If they can't do it now under this amount of attack they'll never do it, and the reason why is they are brainwashed into thinking assimilation and ass kissing is the key when it hasn't worked for decades. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Why are you upset? 

To reiterate, I did NOT post it as fact. 

Not in the least.

Enjoyed it.  Today is a great day for America.   Just got a kick out of the reactions to one post as a threat, even though I've been posting all day.

welcome to the show.

8 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Not sure that correlates with reporting.  Map shows 86% in for Dekalb, which means there are close to 50k votes that havent been reported there.  My guess is they were giving an update on how much counting they have left, not how many votes are left to report.  

Correct.  They may have been counted, but not reported.... may just wait to count them all before reporting the whole batch.

Just now, Dahobbs said:

I googled it, but couldn't get confirmation one way or the other. That may suggest that it is true unless Slorch can prove it isn't. 

I said from the start it could be BS.

Thanks for at least the decent approach in discussing it.

3 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Also the sharpies in AZ.

The white lady says she used a sharpie and then says she has proof it counted at 1:43?  Probably explains why she looked totally confused about the whole sharpie thing didn't get counted early in the video.  

Also,

There has been quite a bit of speculation on whether voters should have used Sharpies to fill in their ballots in Maricopa County.

Social media posts being circulated in the Phoenix area are saying that if anyone used a Sharpie to fill out their ballot, their votes could be tossed. 

To set the record straight, Arizona's Family spoke to Erika Flores, spokesperson for the Maricopa County Elections Department. 

Flores said voters can use one of three types of writing utensils to cast their ballots:

Black pen
Blue pen
Sharpie

You read that correctly. Sharpies are allowed. That's because the new tabulation equipment counts votes in a such a way that bleed-throughs are not a problem.  

Not only are Sharpies accepted when filling out a ballot in Maricopa County, they are preferred. That's because Sharpies have the fastest drying ink.

The one color you do need to worry about is red ink.  The tabulation equipment can't read red ink.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/politics/election_headquarters/sharpies-will-not-invalidate-your-ballot-maricopa-county-officials-say/article_b4906792-1e88-11eb-9ff1-4fd0a99ca009.html

Keep the bullshit coming.  I got time.  

• Hook 'Em 3

Also, it should be noted that slorch and workswithseed are significantly smarter than the average American. I'm not talking about policy positions on which there can be reasonable disagreement. I'm only taking about the simple ability to recognize glaringly obvious bullshit. 

They are absolutely terrible at it and yet better than most Americans. If anyone is wondering why misinformation campaigns work. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, slorch said:

Fuck off, boy.  I just smell em a little, like the Big guy does.

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

called out "my bullshit?"

When I announced it as such.

Oh my motives were so terrible.

Are y'all that fucking threatened today?   For fucking real?   Buttholes went to pucker mode in the past hour.   Lordy...

your unwillingness to answer my three inquiries as to where you heard what you posted is more than a little conspicuous.  you lost the benefit of the doubt many years ago on this site but i still tried to give it to you. 

Just now, Herpa Derpa said:

Ya could have kept your trap shut about an easily disproven claim, but ya can't.  It's who ya are.

if nobody brought it up, does the claim exist?

LOlz.   No more discussion of the election in this thread.  I didn't realize the reaction it would cause.  seriously/

23 minutes ago, Helobious said:

He’s not. But a mere 8000 vote Biden lead with 80% of ballots in, in a state that wasn’t supposed to be competitive bodes incredibly well for Trump.

wouldn't that information lead you to believe the opposite?  if it wasn't supposed to be competitive, typically the numbers regress to the mean, like it did in michigan, wisconsin, etc.

and i just remembered who i'm replying to.  nevermind, have a good day.

Just now, sidis said:

your unwillingness to answer my three inquiries as to where you heard what you posted is more than a little conspicuous.  you lost the benefit of the doubt many years ago on this site but i still tried to give it to you. 

I don't need nor am I seeking your fucking endorsement, Sweetheart.

2 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Your needs as a community politically will never be met unless you threaten the white man's establishment with voting them out. The only way to do that is to properly organize and do it once to swing an election to one side then step to the negotiating table. 

What needs though?  RGV rates pretty high on surveys for cost of living, public safety, quality of life, etc.  I haven't been myself so I'm genuinely curious.

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

Not in the least.

Enjoyed it.  Today is a great day for America.   Just got a kick out of the reactions to one post as a threat, even though I've been posting all day.

welcome to the show.

So people tell you to fuck off with obvious bullshit and their panties are in a twist according to you. You say fuck you to me and you're not upset in the least. 

Why slorch, it seems you may be intellectually dishonest. Stunning, I know. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, slorch said:

fun ain't it?

My initial comment wasn't meant to stir up shit.  Got dam some folks got their jimmies rustled.   "hey,  our disinformation tactic can't used on us!!!"

You acted like a dumbass.  Got called out for being a dumbass.  Now, you're acting like a spineless dumbass.  This L is for you, woman part.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

So people tell you to fuck off with obvious bullshit and their panties are in a twist according to you. You say fuck you to me and you're not upset in the least. 

Why slorch, it seems you may be intellectually dishonest. Stunning, I know. 

the tone of the thread changed drastically.

It wasn't me.

Carry on, high and mighty...

7 minutes ago, immamac said:

No, not annoying, since this will drag on for days.

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

Considering this thing might not be final (pre-recount and lawsuits) until Friday, I like it.

Just now, slorch said:

I don't need nor am I seeking your fucking endorsement, Sweetheart.

i figured you would have no willingness to actually participate in the discussion.  it certainly isn't surprising and we both know why.  you're the one that has to live with yourself, not me.