2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, Bookman said:

Just did the math, and using the numbers from CNN, https://www.cnn.com/, to tie it up:

- In Georgia, Biden needs 54.6% of the remaining vote.

- In Arizona, Trump needs 57.3% of the remaining vote.

- In Pennsylvania, Biden needs 60.6% of the remaining vote.

Damn. GA had Biden requiring 60s yesterday to win so he must be winning the latest releases by a healthy margin.  Taking GA relieves a lot of pressure for Biden.

cnn reported that trump had a fiery call with gop governors. I imagine Kemp in GA was hearing an earful. Why was he allowing this to happen and controlling his state.

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Think about this way: the AZ dumps have been basically exactly at the ratio Trump needs, no breathing room for him. The PA and GA votes have exceeded what Biden needs; as more votes have come in, his needed percentage of the remaining votes has gone down. 

For whatever reason they say the later dumps in Arizona should favor Biden. I’m not sure why. 

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Damn. GA had Biden requiring 60s yesterday to win so he must be winning the latest releases by a healthy margin.  Taking GA relieves a lot of pressure for Biden.

cnn reported that trump had a fiery call with gop governors. I imagine Kemp in GA was hearing an earful. Why was he allowing this to happen and controlling his state.

What good does it do to bitch at governors? Asking them to step in would be disastrous for the governor. Especially in a post trump America. 

19 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

They’re not doing a damn thing en masse.  The more obvious it becomes that dipshit will lose by several states, the quicker everyone will start jumping off his bandwagon.  The crazies I know are already crying in their fruity pebbles.  
One idiot firing shots is actually the worst thing that can happen for them.  

I consider this a wildly optimistic take considering how things have unfolded over the last 72 hours.

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

If the amount left is true, Biden has it. The assumption is that remaining ballots are mainly in large counties where the count is taking time and Biden is winning easily. There isn’t 5000 uncounted ballots in a 20k county that went to trump. These are all from philly or Pittsburgh.

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

For whatever reason they say the later dumps in Arizona should favor Biden. I’m not sure why. 

Probably an area in the county that is more Dem. For example, if you get a dump from Sun City West where the olds go to retire it's pro Trump, but somewhere in the city is likely to be less so.

Just now, Snake Diggity said:

I consider this a wildly optimistic take considering how things have unfolded over the last 72 hours.

To be fair, you are being very undude. Yes, there are some fucksticks. 100 in Detroit. 100 in Maricopa, but there isn't EN MASSE. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If the amount left is true, Biden has it. The assumption is that remaining ballots are mainly in large counties where the count is taking time and Biden is winning easily. There isn’t 5000 uncounted ballots in a 20k county that went to trump. These are all from philly or Pittsburgh.

yeah, most people think Biden wins PA easily by 100K or more. Game over. The rest of the states don't matter. 

3 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

I consider it insane that 100ish people in 6-7 different locations get that much play.  It’s a bunch of cos play pussies.  If you want to be scared let them scare you.  Be my guest.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You people are worrying too much.  Just keep bothering the trumptards in your life or those that aren’t in your life (TJhooker anyone?).  

It’s over.  Just watch and enjoy.  

Wife said all through our neighborhood there were Trump signs in the trash.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

It's not like they can get repurposed in 3rd world countries.

patriots-19-0_5.jpg

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It doesn't matter at this point where they are from. Mail in ballots in PA massively favor Biden, even when coming from red areas.

14 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Damnit. If all these racist idiots throw their trump signs away im going to have to start throwing the trash from my car in an actual trashcan again instead of their yards. 

Edited by Wanker Bob
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, RPM said:

Can't stand Blitzer and his constant yelling. JFC, you're wearing a mic. We can hear you.

His voice and the incomprehensible guy at the big board make CNN my second channel. I watch MSNBC. Except for their mentioning too often that they're tired, it's clear and often witty coverage. Michael Steele has been surprisingly good as a commentator, and I'd lay down my life for Nicolle Wallace. 

46 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

BLURRED-PHOTO-OF-OFFICERS-AT-RALLY-1.jpg?w=900

Was going to post this myself.  That's Austin police in uniform, on duty posing with, among others, Proud Boys on the far right of the photo.  The blurred parts of the photo like you see on the yellow sleeved fascist shitbird furthest right is the white power, ok hand sign.  

20 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

yeah, most people think Biden wins PA easily by 100K or more. Game over. The rest of the states don't matter. 

This must be what trump and other Republicans have been told as well. Trump tried to get support that only votes counted on election day should count but no one of any substance backed him. They’re mainly counting ballots received before Election Day.

12 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

I still cant get over that spiritual advisor shit.  That lady has direct access to Trump.  

“The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. For I hear victory, victory, victory, victory. In the corners of heaven. In the corners of heaven. Victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory. 

“For angels are being released right now. Angels are being dispatched right now. 

“Amunda, acka, atta, racka, dayda, packa, sanda, atta, amba, orsa, katta, reekay, panda, atta, reekay, deedy, asha, tar.

“For angels have even dissphur... dispatched from Africa right now, Africa right now, Africa right now. From Africa right now.

“They’re coming here. They’re coming here. In the name of Jesus. From South America, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/donald-trump-spiritual-advisor-holds-hysterical-prayer-service_uk_5fa3c748c5b6b35537e3ff7e/

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Actual transcript 😂
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

Well technically speaking, neither land nor people vote.  States Vote.  It's a national election conducted by 50 independent states.  They only become United again on 1/20

I'll see y'all on this side...or the other. 

Edited by Lobo

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

“The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. For I hear victory, victory, victory, victory. In the corners of heaven. In the corners of heaven. Victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory. 

“For angels are being released right now. Angels are being dispatched right now. 

“Amunda, acka, atta, racka, dayda, packa, sanda, atta, amba, orsa, katta, reekay, panda, atta, reekay, deedy, asha, tar.

“For angels have even dissphur... dispatched from Africa right now, Africa right now, Africa right now. From Africa right now.

“They’re coming here. They’re coming here. In the name of Jesus. From South America, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here.

It doesn’t matter. Jesus, Allah, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster could stroll through the door and Trump wouldn’t heed a word they said.  

That aside: goddamn that’s some demon seed crazy shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, slorch said:

Thank you for the assist.   Much more relevant now.  LOL.

Here's the song itself, released in '92 and said to be in response to the beating of Rodney King.  Perhaps you'd favor us with your own reaction video.  

1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

One thing I haven't seen covered much, there was a tweet yesterday IIRC that said there were like 40k ballots that needed corrections/validations in Fulton county.  If the dems arent actively going out and finding those people and carrying them in to make corrections they are fucking up.  

Just now, TXSG8R said:

One thing I haven't seen covered much, there was a tweet yesterday IIRC that said there were like 40k ballots that needed corrections/validations in Fulton county.  If the dems arent actively going out and finding those people and carrying them in to make corrections they are fucking up.  

My understanding is that it's not actually 40,000, more like 200 (not sure what the actual number was). If there is a problem with a ballot, the entire "stack" of ballots is removed until it is corrected. So the 40,000 is coming from the total ballots in those stacks, I think. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Enchubben said:

This is a really stupid and irrational take.

negged b/c there was already video evidence of trumptards yelling profanities at little kids before the election was even decided (think it was Monday or Sunday of this week actually).

Edited by achooloco

I suspect one of the reasons these final counts are taking so long, is that each state knows that there will be an immediate lawsuit should Biden win. They are going through every ballot 2 and 3 times to make sure everything is correct for when they get scrutinized by lawyers and such. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1