2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I don't get this.   There look to be about 750k votes still to be counted in PA.   Biden is behind by 164k.    That means he has to run at something like 78/22 to get that kind of margin.

He's been running way above that and Philly still has nearly 1/3rd of their vote to count. 

2 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Bruh...what do we do with these people for the foreseeable future?

Nothing really.

But here’s hoping that without a constant barrage of Trump drama to keep them agitated, they simple return to their previous docile stupor interrupted only by occasional Facebook outage and reruns of Honey Boo-Boo. 

8 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

that's only 4 states

so no one has ever carried california, georgia, pennsylvania & washington in the same election?

I'm lazy at this point so not going to dig too deep other than Reagan in 84 won every state except MN.  I'm sure there are others...fuck Clinton probably did it. 

1 minute ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

Nothing really.

But here’s hoping that without a constant barrage of Trump drama to keep them agitated, they simple return to their previous docile stupor interrupted only by occasional Facebook outage and reruns of Honey Boo-Boo. 

Life is going to get very boring for these people. May I suggest...

hl-store.png

14 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

that's only 4 states

so no one has ever carried california, georgia, pennsylvania & washington in the same election?

I went from Phoenix, Arizona

all the way to Tacoma (WA).

Philadelphia (PA)

Atlanta (GA),

LA (CA)

But yeah, Reagan is the obvious one.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Agreed but try and think about how sad and pathetic their lives are that they actually decided to go there and huddle around other morons (DURING A PANDEMIC) in a last ditch “effort” to prove their love for dear leader.

They are as pathetic as the milkmen yell leaders for Aggy. So much enthusiasm for such a sad cause. Point and laugh and move on. 

This is why you have to get a real hobby or something else to do after you retire or when you are unemployed. Volunteer somewhere, take up gardening, fishing, or something else time consuming like serious all day drinking and/or whoring. Otherwise too many people, with nothing to do, sit around and watch FOX news or read Facebook all day and let their brains rot.  

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

We stayed in Milwaukee and drove to the game.  Last minute and GB hotels were booked.

Jr and me drove to GB from Chicago a few years ago, long ass boring drive from what I remember.  We stopped in Milwaukee for a Bucks game later that night, wished we had stayed overnight there to check it out the next day but we drove back down to Chicago. 

Count the vote!  But we'll threaten you while you're doing it!  WTF

Also can I share this with the morons I went to highschool with on fb who keep posting stupidity accusing Biden voters of being Antifa supporting thugs who required that stores in cities be boarded up.

1 minute ago, Ghost of LL said:

The morons stopped the count that their guy needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On CNN their reporter said there were folks with long guns out front with the trump flag crowd, while four uniformed police officers were walking out of the building together

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, lemonlime said:

Count the vote!  But we'll threaten you while you're doing it!  WTF

Also can I share this with the morons I went to highschool with on fb who keep posting stupidity accusing Biden voters of being Antifa supporting thugs who required that stores in cities be boarded up.

Lulz.  I see an at-will employee in one of the photos from Maricopa that should probably polish up his resume.

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

Jr and me drove to GB from Chicago a few years ago, long ass boring drive from what I remember.  We stopped in Milwaukee for a Bucks game later that night, wished we had stayed overnight there to check it out the next day but we drove back down to Chicago. 

Catch a game in Green Bay if you get a chance.  Unbelievable experience despite the outcome.  We went to several bars and restaurants in Milwaukee proper and, while my memory is a little hazy, I’m not sure I saw a minority outside of our group until we went to the game,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Catch a game in Green Bay if you get a chance.  Unbelievable experience despite the outcome.  We went to several bars and restaurants in Milwaukee proper and, while my memory is a little hazy, I’m not sure I saw a minority outside of our group until we went to the game,

Would love to but he lives in Texas and I'm in NY, we were in Chicago for the Champions Classic(Basketball).  We spent a good 3 hrs at Lambeau for the Tour and their museum, folks were extremely friendly even when I told them I was a Cowboys fan, think they even showed some sympathy towards me.  Milwaukee is another city I'd love to spend more time in, have an old friend that lives in Wausau but had not time to connect with them. 

28 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I don't get this.   There look to be about 750k votes still to be counted in PA.   Biden is behind by 164k.    That means he has to run at something like 78/22 to get that kind of margin.

How are you getting your numbers? 

.61 x 750k = 457.5k

.39 x 750k = 292.5k

457.5k - 292.5k = 165k

Biden needs to win 61/39.  

Seems to be a done deal.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

If 17k from Fulton is all that is left, how does Biden take GA?   He's down 31K

That's just in Fulton County.....

So.... basically, 15.5k lead, but let's call if 16k for Donny right now.  We're don't know the exact number of votes outstanding but it's estimated at a tad under 60k.  If those 17k from Fulton go 75% for Biden, then that's 8500 net gain left in Fulton or about half the number with other counties left.  

Edited by Patrick Bateman