2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

5 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Switched to Fox News just in time to see Laura Ingraham ask Newt Gingrich how powerful Trump will become if the corrupt Dems make him a martyr, and Newt responding he’s being forced into a position of having to fight the corrupt forces conspiring against him.  Also threw in a Lincoln comparison and more references to fighting.

Murdoch needs to get his opinion blowhard block in check.

image.gif.36072a16ac538ec5018cc8ed201c5e90.gif

lol

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’d like to be up to see the PA overtaking and GA if it happens, but I don’t have all damn night. 

I’ve been trying to hold out to see the flip in PA but after last night I’m fading fast. 

1 minute ago, TeeDubya said:

The Fox NEWS folks do a great job.  The opinionated blowhard show "hosts" are obsequious toadies.

FNC run sheet has about 4 hours of dimwits in the morning, about 3 hours of news, then 5 hours of right wing opinion blowhards from mid afternoon thru prime time. Then replay the blowhards I think. 

• Hook 'Em 1

hours behind

apologies if anyone has voiced this

az is clearly buried in paper - their secy of state was transparent

suspecting nevada has their final number and they've had it for 8-12 hours

scattershooting: texags enragement theory correlates with a deliberate nevada delay to give az ga and pa as much runway as possible because as long as they remain open and in play cheeto has zero narrative control

i'll allow it

• Hook 'Em 2

The Fox NEWS folks do a great job.  The opinionated blowhard show "hosts" are obsequious toadies.

Fox News election coverage is fine like espn broadcasting a game. You’re right it’s the commentary that sucks. John king is the best though.

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

No one will ever match dotard's cheeto schtick.  Unpossible

Agreed.  Of course, the nice thing about Trump, is you know exactly who he is - he hides none of the batshittery around him.

Potential future political candidates thinking about the Presidency, who are serous and in their 20s and 30s, are going to be making sure to keep their batshittery hidden, and off social media.