2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'd use my leaf blower on her gutter.  I find her revolting and repugnant.  

I'd probably leave it on so I don't have to listen to her but to each his own.  I'm talking a bunch of shit but the reality is she's so annoying I'm not sure I could pull it off.  Looking at my past history, I'd guess yes...but can't be sure. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Bodhi said:

This is in alignment with MSNBC.  Trump needs to be a bit north of 60%.  Not sure where the CNN 53-55% number is coming from.

Pima is Biden +21.  It's Tucson.  That most recent Pima dump (hey hey hey) was just 5.5K votes.  Pima has 40-50K votes left to report.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

So if trump passes Biden in AZ based on “late counting” doesn’t that fuck his challenge of Biden passing him in PA and GA?

Fuck no.  Trump doesn't give a shit about appearances.  He will tell one state to count ballots after Nov 3 while simultaneously challenging those same votes in PA. 

17 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Listen, she's a complete fucktard but at least she has some redeeming qualities.  Who here wouldn't clog her gutter?  

Can't wait to use that as a pickup line. You're doing god's work sir. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

I feel like the two guys who called Arizona probably now know they did it a little bit prematurely but are taking a calculated risk of not walking it back, knowing that they'll more than likely squeak by. 

Yes, they have more access to the details than we do.  So they know the data at the precinct level, the demographics, etc.  

Pima County vote is still 88% reported, so that will theoretically backstop any Maricopa losses.

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I feel like the two guys who called Arizona probably now know they did it a little bit prematurely but are taking a calculated risk of not walking it back, knowing that they'll more than likely squeak by. 

The Fox News nerdery that calls states is usually on point. I think they knew late last night that the remaining votes were from very blue districts.