2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Those motherfuckers can't go a few weeks without access to a SuperCuts or a Chilis, doubt that they are serious about seceding.

I disagree. These stalwart patriots are what Texas needs. Nothing says "brave enough to keep the cartels from overrunning independent Texas" like guys who used to go drink a beer in Nuevo Laredo, but are scared to now.

I think this is the beginning of Fox distancing themselves from Trump. I think calling AZ earlier than everyone else was calculated so they can seem “fair and balanced” when the grownups takeover. 

I watched a little bit of Fox News today just to see what was being said and they were pretty cold on the shit spewing out of trumps mouth today, multiple pundits acknowledging they though he was taking the wrong tack.  
I don't really watch them, but in the past they play it pretty straight until the opinion shows that pass as news hit after 5 pm

5 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

So both Senate races in GA are likely to go to runoff, which means the balance of power in the Senate will be decided in a state that's essentially a tossup right now

Think of all the ads those poor bastards are going to be subject to

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They need to start arresting people when they do that. Protest on the street or get cuffed. This protesting was exactly how *they stopped the recount in Florida with Bush/Gore. Count every vote or declare the republic a banana. 

*It was GOP campaign staffers but the news portrayed them as outraged citizens. (saw the recap on 537 Votes on HBO). 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I am watching CNN.  Santorum hasn't been completely unbearable, which is a shock.  But, on the whole, I think CNN's coverage has been quite good.

7:53pm CST- he is now being an unbearable obsequious toady.

Agreed on CNN.  Measured, clear, clean.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Trump is going to cry for the next two weeks and then launch a new TV channel with Steve Bannon. 

I've been telling my wife,  who is a Trumpkin,  the exact same thing for the last 6 months.

You are exactly right about that. 

Edit: I doubt he puts any money in it,  but if he does it might be the only real business he ever made any money from.  

Edited by Laga4

6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

As a white person, I want to personally thank black people in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philly, and hopefully Atlanta for saving our asses.

#BlackVotesMatter

yea, it's sad that Mitch is going to block all the meaningful reforms they're looking for. Sucks.

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

People have stopped replying.  I’ve laid waste to the entire lot of ‘em.  Most of the group texts have 2 of us against Trump and 6-8 hardcore trumpers.  It started with lots of back and forth.  Sadly for them, I have a big fucking mouth and pretty much never stop talking shit.  I’ve honed my skills here so it’s really not even fair. 

I’m almost sad.  What’s wrong with me?

iu-3.gif.c44e4f4d651fe6073cc09e82b335fd06.gif

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

People have stopped replying.  I’ve laid waste to the entire lot of ‘em.  Most of the group texts have 2 of us against Trump and 6-8 hardcore trumpers.  It started with lots of back and forth.  Sadly for them, I have a big fucking mouth and pretty much never stop talking shit.  I’ve honed my skills here so it’s really not even fair. 

I’m almost sad.  What’s wrong with me?

Lou Malnatis to celebrate?

• Hook 'Em 1