2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I think this is the beginning of Fox distancing themselves from Trump. I think calling AZ earlier than everyone else was calculated so they can seem “fair and balanced” when the grownups takeover. 
I watched a little bit of Fox News today just to see what was being said and they were pretty cold on the shit spewing out of trumps mouth today, multiple pundits acknowledging they though he was taking the wrong tack.  

They are currently promoting this Chris Wallace video of him saying Biden is in a better position.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6207157796001#sp=show-clips

4 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

IMO there’s too much confidence right now. Nevada could easily trend Trump and PA and GA comebacks could fall short and it would be game over for Biden.

Trump and his staff/legal team are publicly acting like they've lost multiple remaining states.

I mean, the Trumpkins may not realize it, but anybody looking at what they are actually saying/doing, that's the actions of somebody who is down by a touchdown or more, asking for every single play to be reviewed by the officials.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I think this is the beginning of Fox distancing themselves from Trump. I think calling AZ earlier than everyone else was calculated so they can seem “fair and balanced” when the grownups takeover. 

I watched a little bit of Fox News today just to see what was being said and they were pretty cold on the shit spewing out of trumps mouth today, multiple pundits acknowledging they though he was taking the wrong tack.  

When I said this earlier about fox end game with Trump Hebo said it was the dumbest thing ever posted. Anyone who can’t see the cracks on the totally transactional relationship between fox and Trump by now is a moron. So, Hebo. 
I think you are correct btw. 

1 minute ago, SizzleChest said:

Yeah, but the margin was not the point.  The point was this was in a county that is Biden +18.

Yeah I get it it’s just so hard to tell what any of that means when there are so many different ways votes are coming in. And when and how the vote was cast has mattered a ton.  

This batch is same day votes (which will lean R) dropped off at the ballot box where that +18 represents early mailed votes in the county right?

2 minutes ago, heso said:

I said it was gonna be a race to 3.2 or 3.3

I’d have thought 3.2 was the magic number. I was thinking Dem +80k yesterday when there were 1.4 million left to count. 
the data dork on red state seems pretty confident Trump should hang on. I was mocking and ridiculing him throughout when I thought it was a 6-8 point election, so clearly I’m the idiot. Been working all day what are the lefty data dorks saying?  

IMO there’s too much confidence right now. Nevada could easily trend Trump and PA and GA comebacks could fall short and it would be game over for Biden.

Nevada is unlikely to trend Trump. The outstanding votes are mail votes with high D party registration. Getting more and more apparent Biden will take the lead in PA and end up looking more like MI than WI. There’s also GA.

7 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’d have thought 3.2 was the magic number. I was thinking Dem +80k yesterday when there were 1.4 million left to count. 
the data dork on red state seems pretty confident Trump should hang on. I was mocking and ridiculing him throughout when I thought it was a 6-8 point election, so clearly I’m the idiot. Been working all day what are the lefty data dorks saying?  

Last week I thought joe could have a decent lead at 3.2 but the state as a whole really turned out. I think every county is going to exceed expected turnout. 

Edited by heso

2 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Yeah I get it it’s just so hard to tell what any of that means when there are so many different ways votes are coming in. And when and how the vote was cast has mattered a ton.  

This batch is same day votes (which will lean R) dropped off at the ballot box where that +18 represents early mailed votes in the county right?

The scientists like the Nate's look for indicators where there is already a trend.  Doesn't mean it will hold true elsewhere the same way, but it's reason for caution.