2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, 'stache said:

I think it only works if he's a celebrity. Trump has been known forever as the "self-made" billionair real estate tycoon with the funny hair and crazy opinions. Who else outside of politics could pull that off? James Woods? Tommy Tubberville? Ted Nugent? I just don't see anyone else out there that could compare to the trump phenomenon.

$100 says we see Eric, Ivanka, or Donald Jr. make a run in the near future.  The Trump name will be the Kennedy equivalent for the far right crazies.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

$100 says we see Eric, Ivanka, or Donald Jr. make a run in the near future.  The Trump name will be the Kennedy equivalent for the far right crazies.

Maybe. But I think donald's fake wealth is going to fade pretty quick when he's not in power anymore.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

But who else in that party has anywhere near the pull of trump? It was decades of celebrity culminating in that stupid reality tv show that set him up. No one else on that side has anywhere near that. 

Just now, 'stache said:

I think it only works if he's a celebrity. Trump has been known forever as the "self-made" billionair real estate tycoon with the funny hair and crazy opinions. Who else outside of politics could pull that off? James Woods? Tommy Tubberville? Ted Nugent? I just don't see anyone else out there that could compare to the trump phenomenon.

Maybe, but the GOP is now littered with members that emulate Trump's fire-and-brimstone, scorched earth political tactics.  Will they have the chutzpah to pull together a coalition of assholes like Trump has in a national election?  I dunno, but they will be there, trying their shittiest.

I've seen this a bunch on Facebook today. People are screaming that there are more tabulated votes in Michigan (or Wisconsin) than registered voters (something something).

Its a misleading facebook post, using 2018 voter registration and comparing that with 2020 votes. Trying to manipulate morons, well not trying. My moronic family members fell for it. Snopes was on the case immediately.
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

That's far more likely than a reasonable candidate emerging.

7 minutes ago, WBT said:

Now it's ok to lock up political opponents?

If there's massive amounts of evidence of crimes committed and they're subjected to a fair trial then yes. Always has been even if it wasn't followed through on. Problem is now things have gotten so rotten, Including possibly trump and DeJoy attempting to steal the election by tampering with the post office and mail in votes from big cities in swing states, that to ignore it would only invite worse later. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Old Freak Nasty said:

If he doesn't win Georgia it's still going to be under a point.  I think that's a good sign GA is changing.  A lot of that tightening is going to stay sticky after Trump.  They are a whole lot closer to blue than Texas is.

Well the state has actually voted for Democrats since 1976 too. 

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Maybe. But I think donald's fake wealth is going to fade pretty quick when he's not in power anymore.

Donald's old wealth is gone, for sure.  I hope his legal issues tie him up,  because I haven't seen anything out of this guy for the last ten years that makes me think he'd hesitate a second to leverage all of the classified intelligence he has had access to in order to find some way of digging out of the hole.

• Like 1