2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

18 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i've now been watching cnn nonstop for about 35 hours.  i have no idea who's going to win the election, but i'm definitely interested in getting a reverse mortgage.

15 minutes ago, Yev Kassem said:

Don’t even try to convince Tom Selleck that a reverse mortgage tries to take advantage of American seniors. 

14 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

at first i was concerned it was a trick to take my home, but i'm cool with it now.

this isn't tom selleck's first rodeo. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I think he still owes them by not being able to remove any sanctions. He may have a visit from a Boris in the upcoming weeks to ensure they are still waiting for those sanctions to be lifted.

Maybe he's handled like Russian Abe Frohman was earlier this week.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Hopefully certain people in NY has something to say about that. 

Yeah, I think the Southern District of NY would like to have a few words with Donald Trump.  Hopefully words that put him in detention, deem him a flight risk, and resutls in a judge putting him under house arrest in his tower on Black Lives Matter BLVD (the street formerly known as 5th Avenue).  I hate Bill de Blasio, but that was MASTERFUL trolling.

6 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

I think the bigger question is in 2-4 years, how does the GOP get voters to turn out when they don't have a raving lunatic on the ticket?

They’ll have a smarter version of Trump that taps into the same shit trump did. Except he won’t lie as much, and he won’t have the same history of sexual assault.

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

They’ll have a smarter version of Trump that taps into the same shit trump did. Except he won’t lie as much, and he won’t have the same history of sexual assault.

That will get the Lincoln Project people to come back, but I'm skeptical it will turn out the rednecks. They need one of the Duck Dynasty guys. Seriously.

23 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I read a glowing article a few weeks ago about their vote count guru over there, who is apparently nails when it comes to calling elections. The premise of the article was about how the editorial side of their organization might try to put pressure on him to call states for Trump, and he was emphatically defiant in stating they would hold no sway over him. It's apparently the same guy that Turd Blossom went to go see in his fit of rage during a live broadcast when he declared Obama the winner in 2012. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/27/business/media/trump-election-fox-news.html

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Acosta reporting the mood is darkening (no racist) at the White House 

During that report, the source close to the White House said that the trump legal team is acting like a bunch of "ambulance chasers" and then said, "unfortunately, Rudy is on the case."  It was pretty fucking funny.  

6 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

I think the bigger question is in 2-4 years, how does the GOP get voters to turn out when they don't have a raving lunatic on the ticket?

I hate to break it to you, but there will be a raving lunatic on the ticket.  The Trump blueprint still looks like a very effectual way to run as a Republican.  He probably would have won going away without the coronavirus context.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Here is my bold prediction--Trump doesn't attend the inauguration.  Instead, he flies to Florida and holds a rally at which he announces his candidacy for the presidency in 2024--if for no other reason than the fact that he's figured out that grifting off his own presidential campaign is quite lucrative.

He better have Biden's new AG along with NY state coming after his ass on enough charges to lock him up for life. If Biden's administration doesn't make an example of these fucks the next time they get in power they'll be more emboldened to do worse shit. Precedent needs to be set that this level of corruption gets taken out hard even a former President

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Here is my bold prediction--Trump doesn't attend the inauguration.  Instead, he flies to Florida and holds a rally at which he announces his candidacy for the presidency in 2024--if for no other reason than the fact that he's figured out that grifting off his own presidential campaign is quite lucrative.

$1 million dollar idea that one of you should run with.  Produce a ton of tshirts and tank tops that says Trump is MY President on the front and back. If you can handle being around trumpkins to take their money, these would sell themselves. 

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I disagree. I'm starting to think I had trump all wrong. I now think he draws in voters who otherwise wouldn't care because of his celebrity and don't give a fuck attitude. Those people won't give a shit about Mike Pence or Tom Cotton or anyone else who is famous solely for being a politician. Trumps brand has been developed over decades and he started with the political stuff about 15-20 years ago. I can't think of anyone who would fit that bill. Any regular GOP politician can be an asshole, but the lies and the bluster are what draw in a bunch of rednecks. They won't care about a regular gop asshole.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

I hate to break it to you, but there will be a raving lunatic on the ticket.  The Trump blueprint still looks like a very effectual way to run as a Republican.  He probably would have won going away without the coronavirus context.

But who else in that party has anywhere near the pull of trump? It was decades of celebrity culminating in that stupid reality tv show that set him up. No one else on that side has anywhere near that. 

• Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Thank you Wuhan under-cooked bat-eater?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

He better have Biden's new AG along with NY state coming after his ass on enough charges to lock him up for life. If Biden's administration doesn't make an example of these fucks the next time they get in power they'll be more emboldened to do worse shit. Precedent needs to be set that this level of corruption gets taken out hard even a former President

Now it's ok to lock up political opponents?

7 minutes ago, Goredho said:

I think it only works if he's a celebrity. Trump has been known forever as the "self-made" billionair real estate tycoon with the funny hair and crazy opinions. He was on Saturday Night Live and Home Alone. Who else outside of politics could pull that off? James Woods? Tommy Tubberville? Ted Nugent? I just don't see anyone else out there that could compare to the trump phenomenon.

Edited by 'stache

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

$1 million dollar idea that one of you should run with.  Produce a ton of tshirts and tank tops that says Trump is MY President on the front and back. If you can handle being around trumpkins to take their money, these would sell themselves. 

Ebay, Amazon and Etsy are your friends.

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Just make sure you stock a lot of XXXL shirts. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump will be doing that himself and sue your ass for trying to hone in on the gravy train

• Hook 'Em 1