2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

7 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So can Trump convince Deutsche Bank and the Russian mob to float his loans for another 4 years? That's his only chance of running again, because once his debts come due and he can't pay he's done.

I think he still owes them by not being able to remove any sanctions. He may have a visit from a Boris in the upcoming weeks to ensure they are still waiting for those sanctions to be lifted.

7 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I'm not so sure. He'd be a 78 year old fat loser by 2024. Of course who knows what we'll look like 4 years from now.

Here is my bold prediction--Trump doesn't attend the inauguration.  Instead, he flies to Florida and holds a rally at which he announces his candidacy for the presidency in 2024--if for no other reason than the fact that he's figured out that grifting off his own presidential campaign is quite lucrative.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

You know, I'm going to go opposite of @Brisketexanright now. I think the GOP is going to jettison Trump if he loses this election. They did better down ballot than expected and better than Trump did from what I can see. He does have quite a few cult of personality fans, but they aren't switching to Kamala Harris if she runs against Tom Cotton in 2024. You can kind of see it on TV right now.

Its gonna take years to wipe the Trump stench off the GOP. If the GOP establishment turns on Trump, they will just get burned. Remember back in the 2016 GOP Primary cycle, when Cruz went off on Trump and said people should vote how they felt? He blasted Trump for being a piece of shit. And then about a week later when it became clear there was no place for him in the GOP

EYLQT5GRTM23LOTY55YHET3JVM.png

Trump, and more specifically the concept of Trump, means more to a lot of GOP voters than the GOP itself. The GOP spent years cultivating these morons and in a moment of desperation to beat Hillary, they convinced themselves that Trump had to be supported. But Trump doesnt give a fuck about anybody but Trump, so he took over the damn party and there's not a lot they can do about it. They have to deprogram 60 million morons and will have to compete with Trump's efforts to ratchet shit up even further. 

Just now, Ghost of LL said:

Here is my bold prediction--Trump doesn't attend the inauguration.  Instead, he flies to Florida and holds a rally at which he announces his candidacy for the presidency in 2024--if for no other reason than the fact that he's figured out that grifting off his own presidential campaign is quite lucrative.

100%

Just now, Ghost of LL said:

Now that sounds right

20 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I was hoping it would be a landslide for Biden, in which case the GOP would pretend like the little trump thing didn't really happen. He clearly still has a lot of pull with the voters, so he won't be going anywhere. He may even run again in 2024 and the gop will be his little sheep as long as he's still riling up the idiots.

Like on some sort of work-release program?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I've seen this a bunch on Facebook today. People are screaming that there are more tabulated votes in Michigan (or Wisconsin) than registered voters (something something).

now you've done it

1 minute ago, Hmbre97 said:

I think the bigger question is in 2-4 years, how does the GOP get voters to turn out when they don't have a raving lunatic on the ticket?

They did well in the House and Senate with a variety of candidates.  Also, why do you think they won't have a raving lunatic?  Trump has created a playbook others will utilize in the near future.

4 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Hopefully certain people in NY has something to say about that.