2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

“Oh is this something y’all are interested in? In that case...”

jesus christ, nevada.  what the fuck is this?  was this some sort of play to show that they were the critical swing state so they could get more pre-election pandering money from campaigns rolling through?

wait, so you guys care what the count of this vote is?  okay, then i guess we will tell you. 

4 minutes ago, sidis said:

jesus christ, nevada.  what the fuck is this?  was this some sort of play to show that they were the critical swing state so they could get more pre-election pandering money from campaigns rolling through?

wait, so you guys care what the count of this vote is?  okay, then i guess we will tell you. 

Might be more about the fact that with Michigan, Wiscy, and maybe Arizona and Georgia wrapping up tonight, they can possibly put this thing to bed tonight instead of dragging it out another day.  

5 minutes ago, sidis said:

I don't think they're saying we'll get the final count. Sounded like they were wanting to hold off until tomorrow so they could do that. But now, they'll release what they have so far and provide the final numbers tomorrow. Still dumb.

4 minutes ago, LTbear said:

WTF

I think that's the deadline in NC for mailed ballots to be received.

8 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I love how Biden comes out before Trump, again, like last night. Trumps people are going all in on Pennsylvania, but then Michigan is called, and Biden can win with just AZ and NV. Fuck trump. This victory is going to be delicious.

I wish my clenched butthole shared your optimism. I know Biden will win, I'm just so doubtful of anything going well in life right now. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, LonghornJudas said:

Holy shit, what's going on right now with Eric Trump in Philadelphia talking about cheating is not only unsurprising, but we're now at an all-time low. This isn't the ground floor though. I'm not so sure there is one with this crew.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

In all honestly, this guy looks like a strong contender to be Trump's next secretary of state. I'd probably be pissed myself if someone stole that job from me, after having just quit a job scrubbing skeet off the booths at the adult video emporium.