2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, Hawndoh said:

You know, Twitter could isolate him to his own network of AI twitter bots that all agree with him, then he could be put in a fake white house somewhere and he probably would never know he isn't the president.

I'm in for $1000 for a candid Trump Truman Show 

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

apologies i'm sure this has been covered but I could not waste the whole day F5 are we there yet.....

nevada has been stuck for 8 hours at 8k margin on 86%(cnn) or 75%(google) reporting

wtf

I answered this question earlier. Wednesdays are 20% off the buffet at the Golden Nugget.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawndoh said:

You know, Twitter could isolate him to his own network of AI twitter bots that all agree with him, then he could be put in a fake white house somewhere and he probably would never know he isn't the president.

That's exactly what they did with his dad...so it kind of fits

2 minutes ago, Hawndoh said:

season 2 idea GIF by Portlandia

26 minutes ago, Constant said:

I’ve been to Arizona once in my lifetime. Petrified forest was boring as shit. 

They have a metric shit-ton of dumb hot chicks.  And that’s absolutely fantastic - but it’s the only thing they got.  Although let’s be honest, if you’re gonna have one thing...

• Hook 'Em 5

jesus christ, nevada.  what the fuck is this?  was this some sort of play to show that they were the critical swing state so they could get more pre-election pandering money from campaigns rolling through?
wait, so you guys care what the count of this vote is?  okay, then i guess we will tell you. 

This is their chance to act like a high school recruit. They should hold a press conference with a Maga hat and an blue mask and announce where they are taking their talents to....
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

apologies i'm sure this has been covered but I could not waste the whole day F5 are we there yet.....

nevada has been stuck for 8 hours at 8k margin on 86%(cnn) or 75%(google) reporting

wtf

They were going to publish the results from mail in votes tomorrow afternoon. Apparently someone mentioned that there are a lot of people interested in the results, so they pulled the timeline up to later this evening. 

Edited by RichUT
  • Haha 2

Some of you need to get out west a little more. The solid west coast includes the southwestern brethren - AZ and NV (suburbs of Southern California) and CO/NM (New California). 

AZ is a hotbed for white collar work. 

Texas is moving into that sphere of influence, which is wonderful for Texas. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Like 1

NV:

SOS did an update early this AM, bringing in a few hundred rural numbers — these still don't account for mail that came in from Washoe and Clark — so definitely a lag there. But:

GOP ballot lead in the rurals is now 45K. Best-case extrapolation for Trump means that his lead there going into today is about 60K — that would have him getting 70 percent of the votes there, which is possible. That means he would need — assuming there is no major Dem hemorrhaging in Clark and it remains a close race in Washoe — to get at least 80 percent of the votes being cast in the rurals today in order to have a chance.

Quite the needle to thread. And if Biden wins Washoe by even a few points, game over.

https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/the-early-voting-blog-3

1 minute ago, washparkhorn said:

Some of you need to get out west a little more. The solid west coast includes the southwestern brethren - AZ and NV (suburbs of Southern California) and CO/NM (New California). 

AZ is a hotbed for white collar work. 

We are petitioning Canada to adopt us all as we speak.

top-notch arizona shit

biltmore (frank lloyd)

taliesin west (ditto)

pima airspace (tucson - 2 dozen "only 1 left" including the only L049 Connie on the planet)

north rim at sunrise

pipe springs deseret time capsule

fucking monument fucking valley

painted desert

secret places in the painted desert

three mesas

a metric fuckton of top-grade anasazi sites the navajos "own" but had nothing to do with*

sedona

lowell observatory

per chidoc, talent heat+ratio unmatched in the US

* see: athabascan land thieves

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I like how Fox News is the only cable channel with Biden sitting at 264 (with Trump at 214).

lol, Fox has Zona but CNN/MSNBC doesn’t 

I'd like to know Fox News' game plane here.

There was absolutely nothing stopping them from playing it safe at all, and being extremely conservative on calling states.

They know they have got to be causing Trump and his followers to lose their shit.

I don't think they do this unless they know for certain, based on data they have, that Biden will win, because if Trump somehow came from behind and won, then he and his followers will constantly shit on Fox News for being the first to make it look like he lost.

Like I said earlier, I'm guessing they know he's lost, and that he will be competing with them, with his Trump TV or whatever.  He won't get shit for giving phone interviews or going whatever with Fox News, but his people could setup a little Alex Jones's style studio at Mar-A-Lago, let him get on and vent about whatever he feels like, and collect 100% of the ad revenue and subscription fees.

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

top-notch arizona shit

biltmore (frank lloyd)

taliesin west (ditto)

pima airspace (tucson - 2 dozen "only 1 left" including the only L049 Connie on the planet)

north rim at sunrise

painted desert

three mesas

a metric fuckton of top-grade anasazi sites the navajos "own" but had nothing to do with*

sedona

lowell observatory

And now featuring marijuana!

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I like how Fox News is the only cable channel with Biden sitting at 264 (with Trump at 214).

lol, Fox has Zona but CNN/MSNBC doesn’t 

I wonder if Fox is trying to jump onto Biden’s coat tails early knowing that the Trump gravy train is done?

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

top-notch arizona shit

biltmore (frank lloyd)

taliesin west (ditto)

north rim at sunrise

painted desert

three mesas

sedona

lowell observatory

Would also add saguaro national park to that list,

EDIT:

See the source image

Pima air and space is the shit. Love going and getting picks of the blackbird and boneyard

Edited by Calihorn