2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

They dumb

And the only people they "talk" to are also dumb.

In olden days, the smart or at least average people in the village would have told them, "Hey, before you go do the wild dumb thing you're planning, take this salt and put it on a bird's tail, then it can't move and you can catch it," and they'd run around doing some harmless dumb thing. The nearest equally dumb person would be a half-mile away, and they wouldn't usually be able to egg each other on.

Now they look at their phones, and connect to a thousand village idiots, and only the village idiots.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Underdog said:

GDit, I can relate.  At least I make up some at the buffet. 

Lady Gaga?  Does Cher know about this? 

You're gonna have to ask the Gay Mafia. I can't attest to the current trends in music of anyone. I'm so far out of the loop I can't even see it. 

Tragically Unhip applies here too.

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Agreed.  Of course, the nice thing about Trump, is you know exactly who he is - he hides none of the batshittery around him.

Potential future political candidates thinking about the Presidency, who are serous and in their 20s and 30s, are going to be making sure to keep their batshittery hidden, and off social media.

can't attract and grow a batshit Q base being normal.  

Edited by Mdhorn

1 minute ago, Hookah Horns said:

I was just thinking this Arlette Saenz covering the Biden campaign on CNN would get it, when I suddenly realized I went to junior high with her. Mind blown. 

LMAO.  It's a total disconnect when you see someone you knew in a past life on national TV.  Decades ago I was up late watching some boring OJ Simpson trial shit and then I realized the chick on the witness stand was one of our high school cheerleaders.  I used to date her best friend.  

So Republicans gain seats in the house and senate and Biden gets elected.   So four years of nothing done unless we can get away from the extreme shit on both sides and come together and agree on a few things.  Atleast the presidents twitter wont be the headline of the fucking news everyday and we get back to normal a bit.

5 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I was just thinking this Arlette Saenz covering the Biden campaign on CNN would get it, when I suddenly realized I went to junior high with her. Mind blown. 

Lets be real for a moment, at my age and at this time of night, I find myself adjusting myself to Dana Bash. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Last night I couldn't sleep because it looked like Trump might win.

Tonight I don't think I'll be able to sleep because Trump is melting down and suing every state that isn't going his way like the little bully baby bitch that he is and I can't stop giggling about it and picturing his SDNY perp walk in a few months.

• Hook 'Em 5

Has anyone seen any math on PA? It’s not that clear to me as everyone’s is implying. 

Biden needs to net 165k.  Philly gets him about 120k.  Allegheny gets him 30k.  Montgomery gets 10k.  Everything else blue is tapped out and there are a few little red spots still. 

As mail in votes come in, Biden is shoring up his margins in red counties. Where the votes are reported he’s running solidly ahead of Clinton. He’s on track to win by a couple points.

I want to see the race called officially as much as the next guy but the idea of bunker bitch locked up alone watching this unfold slowly, having not slept in like 48 hours, brings great pleasure.
  • Hook 'Em 6

8 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

So Republicans gain seats in the house and senate and Biden gets elected.   So four years of nothing done unless we can get away from the extreme shit on both sides and come together and agree on a few things.  Atleast the presidents twitter wont be the headline of the fucking news everyday and we get back to normal a bit.

They gained seats in the senate?

He’s stealing all the priceless shit from it to sell to Chinese and Russian collectors. Resolute desk will either end up in the kremlin, Pyongyang, or Beijing. 

I absolutely believe the government will need to sue him to recover shit. Not like trinkets that dignitaries gave him that are technically the government’s, but like historic shit that has been in the White House for 100 years. The only saving grace is his taste is horrible.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Has anyone seen any math on PA? It’s not that clear to me as everyone’s is implying. 

Biden needs to net 165k.  Philly gets him about 120k.  Allegheny gets him 30k.  Montgomery gets 10k.  Everything else blue is tapped out and there are a few little red spots still. 

Some differences in data. CNN map says 70% from Philly is already in.  Fox says 77% with the same raw numbers.  That 7% is huge given the size and hugely partisan split.  Hope the 70 is true. 

5 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Still more than 763k votes to count.  30% still out in Philly, 11% in Pittsburgh.  Not sure where you’re getting your numbers. 

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

As mail in votes come in, Biden is shoring up his margins in red counties. Where the votes are reported he’s running solidly ahead of Clinton. He’s on track to win by a couple points.

I want to see the race called officially as much as the next guy but the idea of bunker bitch locked up alone watching this unfold slowly, having not slept in like 48 hours, brings great pleasure.

Ok.  That makes sense. New votes are very blue regardless of the county then because they are absentee and what not. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

Trump protestors outside the Arizona ballot offices chanting "Stop the steal! Stop the steal!" It kills me that these anti-American, anti-democracy idiots see themselves as patriots. 

Agreed but try and think about how sad and pathetic their lives are that they actually decided to go there and huddle around other morons (DURING A PANDEMIC) in a last ditch “effort” to prove their love for dear leader.

They are as pathetic as the milkmen yell leaders for Aggy. So much enthusiasm for such a sad cause. Point and laugh and move on. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I absolutely believe the government will need to sue him to recover shit. Not like trinkets that dignitaries gave him that are technically the government’s, but like historic shit that has been in the White House for 100 years. The only saving grace is his taste is horrible.

Lawsuits mean nothing to him. Gonna need a seal team to get shit back.