2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

LMAO.  It's a total disconnect when you see someone you knew in a past life on national TV.  Decades ago I was up late watching some boring OJ Simpson trial shit and then I realized the chick on the witness stand was one of our high school cheerleaders.  I used to date her best friend.  

Wow that's even crazier. What was her connection to the case? 

Ok.  That makes sense. New votes are very blue regardless of the county then because they are absentee and what not. 

For example Erie PA has 16k or so mail ins remaining. Trump is ahead, but Erie mail ins breaking 3-1 for Biden.

Per CNN
There is about 90k votes left in georgia. If Biden wins 55% of those he wins Georgia (he's been winning about 70% of today's georgia votes)
He's really going to pull this off isn't he...

Yep. I think he wins GA and PA, maybe PA walking away by over 100k votes.

AZ will keep tightening and the NV numbers are odd bc they took the night off. Hard to see that breaking to trump but it could. Either way, PA alone does it, GA is like the slam dunk at the end. NV and AZ make it more decisive than we thought. Really good news could come tomorrow.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hookah Horns said:

Wow that's even crazier. What was her connection to the case? 

Turns out she dated him, and she was the first one he called after he "didn't" decapitate Nicole & Ron.  She was always pretty sharp, even though she was the classic blonde cheerleader, and she saved the answering machine tape of OJ's call, which became evidence.

After some stints as an NFL cheerleader, she went on to get a law degree and is apparently pretty successful brokering film & TV deals in LA.

WiseIntro Portfolio

2 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

African Americans are once again saving America. First in the primary, when the black elders in South Carolina saved us from a disastrous Bernie candidacy. And now, with some of the blackest cities in America (Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta) coming though huge for Biden. This is all very poetic. 

Is Milwaukee that black?  I’ve been there once (Dez Bryant caught that ball).but it seemed incredibly white to me. 

8 minutes ago, yoladu said:

You Sure GIFs | Tenor

Look, mister, there's... two kinds of dumb, uh... guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks at the moon, and, uh, guy who does the same thing in my living room. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with.

I don’t care if he tweets stormfront posts 40 hours a day once he leaves. It’s different  when it’s an official statement of the president of the United States. He needs to just go away.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

African Americans are once again saving America. First in the primary, when the black elders in South Carolina saved us from a disastrous Bernie candidacy. And now, with some of the blackest cities in America (Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta) coming though huge for Biden. Considering the trauma a lot of black folks have experienced over the last four years and the last year of BLM/covid, this is all very poetic. 

Absolutely.

4 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

African Americans are once again saving America. First in the primary, when the black elders in South Carolina saved us from a disastrous Bernie candidacy. And now, with some of the blackest cities in America (Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta) coming though huge for Biden. This is all very poetic. 

Not like it’s the first time that this country relied on black people to do all the hard work and heavy lifting. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2