Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

20 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

It seems to me that Mr. Strzok might have a pretty good First Amendment claim.

It’s hard to see this as anything other than a political firing based on what we know.  But what do we know.  (Still though his demotion would be just as actionable as his firing, and no one really thought he had a claim for his demotion did they?)

Are we sure the firing is for the same conduct that they recommended demotion for? Maybe they just thought he looked like a smarmy fuck at his hearing and wanted to get rid of him.  

30 minutes ago, Red Five said:

“His powerful mind.... if you know what I mean..... (he’s white).”

Seems like Tiger's mental game was pretty good-his tee shots were suffering and he got robbed on a few putts-and still managed to keep it together.  Koepka on the other hand could have run away with this had he putted like Tiger. The putts Keopka missed were all on him.

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

There are about a thousand adjectives that could be used to describe Omarosa that are better and more effective than "Wacky."  Fat Boy has lost his touch, it seems.

All that kept popping in his head was ‘nigger’.  Cut him some slack.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Seriously . . . does Trump tweet about sports often (besides ragging on black NFL players and calling Lebron "dumb")?

This is so transparent.

I like the fluff tweets better than any commentary on the anthem or some such.

58 minutes ago, heso said:

I don’t know how anyone with any minor ties to the military can support this sack if shit. 

He isn't the first POTUS that made you question that piece.   Bottom line, he's the POTUS, and you respect the office, regardless of how shitty the person might be.

Sounds preachy and simplistic, but there are absolutely times when you say, "Fuck this guy, but STFU and do your job."

23 minutes ago, slorch said:

He isn't the first POTUS that made you question that piece.   Bottom line, he's the POTUS, and you respect the office, regardless of how shitty the person might be.

Sounds preachy and simplistic, but there are absolutely times when you say, "Fuck this guy, but STFU and do your job."

He’s talking about military personnel that support him. Not people that “do their job.”

23 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

For many of us who demand his removal from the office, it is because we respect the office, whereas he has zero respect for it whatsoever.

This. He doesn't even comprehend that the President is supposed to be a civil servant. He thinks he should be king, and that makes him utterly unfit for the office.

1 hour ago, heso said:

I don’t know how anyone with any minor ties to the military can support this sack if shit. 

Because we have bigger shit to worry about than crying on a message board. I came by hoping you guys where bitching about the NDAA

Edited by Sgt Hulk

59 minutes ago, slorch said:

I've been saying that since Jan 2017 and he has yet to do so.  I kinda don't think he's gonna figure it out.

Edit: I think I misunderstood your point.  I'll show myself out.

Edited by Biff Tannen

19 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Because we have bigger shit to worry about that crying on a message board 

What the fuck are you talking about? You support him because there is other shit to worry about? You don’t have to forsake one for the other. As DNHC pointed out upthread, you can still do your job without supporting him. You can worry about whatever important shit you have to worry about and not be a Trumper. 

He has absolutely no respect for the military whatsoever. He has absolutely no respect for the working man. To him, both of those groups are nothing more than rubes that he was able to con. To him they are nothing more than people who were too stupid or too poor to live the good life that he was born into. He openly shit on a pow BECAUSE he got captured when he felt it was in his best political interest to do so.

If you’re in one of those two groups and don’t see him for what he is, then the only explanation is that you’ve forced yourself to believe that he gives a singe fuck about you. He doesn’t. And it’s PLAINLY fucking obvious.  

Its not just those groups either. The entire world is nothing more than pawns in game to feed his ego. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Because we have bigger shit to worry about than crying on a message board. I came by hoping you guys where bitching about the NDAA

Good point.  Whenever I deal closely with significant issues of global import, I find myself thinking it’s a good idea for treasonous idiots to run the world.  

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 3

Because we have bigger shit to worry about than crying on a message board.

Gay cakes? Tax cuts for corporations? Environmental destruction? Increasing defense spending because 2-3x everyone else isn’t enough? Saying Merry Christmas? Unchecked police brutality? SS tattoos? Guns for tots? Space Force? Kicking the poor and downtrodden? Privatizing prisons and elementary schools? Neutering unions?
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, heso said:

What the fuck are you talking about? You support him because there is other shit to worry about? You don’t have to forsake one for the other. As DNHC pointed out upthread, you can still do your job without supporting him. You can worry about whatever important shit you have to worry about and not be a Trumper. 

He has absolutely no respect for the military whatsoever. He has absolutely no respect for the working man. To him, both of those groups are nothing more than rubes that he was able to con. To him they are nothing more than people who were too stupid or too poor to live the good life that he was born into. He openly shit on a pow BECAUSE he got captured when he felt it was in his best political interest to do so.

If you’re in one of those two groups and don’t see him for what he is, then the only explanation is that you’ve forced yourself to believe that he gives a singe fuck about you. He doesn’t. And it’s PLAINLY fucking obvious.  

Its not just those groups either. The entire world is nothing more than pawns in game to feed his ego

its easy for us to support potus. we dealt with the last crap that cut our benefits pay and manning for 8 years and before that the last guy they sent us off to 2 wars.  I’ve met all 3 and shook their hands it’s really simple to do if you’re not a cry baby sitting in a message board offended by every little thing and worrying about what people think.  For us we go to work do our mission go home take care of our family wash rinse repeat.  We don’t sit dwell and cry over tweets or Russia or Hilliary of the fact our guy lost.  Most the guys I work with have a back bone 

• Fuck You 2

21 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Gay cakes? Tax cuts for corporations? Environmental destruction? Increasing defense spending because 2-3x everyone else isn’t enough? Saying Merry Christmas? Unchecked police brutality? SS tattoos? Guns for tots? Space Force? Kicking the poor and downtrodden? Privatizing prisons and elementary schools? Neutering unions?

Thank you for the pay raise bruh

trigger me timbers you guys get so mad lol. Carry on at your anger and yelling at your monitor. My deplorable ass is off lunch 

Edited by Sgt Hulk

Thank you for the pay raise bruh

trigger me timbers you guys get so mad lol. Carry on at your anger and yelling at your monitor. My deplorable ass is off lunch 

Selfishness is the backbone of Trumpkins, that much is clear.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

its easy for us to support potus. we dealt with the last crap that cut our benefits pay and manning for 8 years and before that the last guy they sent us off to 2 wars.  I’ve met all 3 and shook their hands it’s really simple to do if you’re not a cry baby sitting in a message board offended by every little thing and worrying about what people think.  For us we go to work do our mission go home take care of our family wash rinse repeat.  We don’t sit dwell and cry over tweets or Russia or Hilliary of the fact our guy lost.  Most the guys I work with have a back bone 

“Guys we don’t worry about all that important shit that’s leading to an increase in fasicm worldwide. We’ve got our backbone to worry about.”

20 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

So it’s like I said, you’ve willfully convinced yourself that he gives a single fuck about you, your guys, and your family. He doesn’t.  If he thought it was in his political best interest to cut the military in half he’d have his minions rallying support for cutting the overreach of the military industrial complex. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So what's going on with Space Force?  I'm very excited.

They're going to have patches and T-shirts and they can bundle it up for you with a "MAGA" hat and an extra-long red tie.  May come with a bucket of slop and a palate of asbestos siding as well.  All for the low-low price of your integrity and dignity.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Js1 said:

Lol nipple.

I can see him pissed that the rest of the world doesn't just "do it our way" and sync up their time with us, because it's an inconvenience for him.

Deep Earther--is that taken yet?  The whole world is against him. 

43 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Are you saying that the military got a pay was cut under Obama?  Because if you're saying that, I'm gonna call you a lyin' motherfucker. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So what's going on with Space Force?  I'm very excited.

First thing we do is hide the fact that the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, and NASA haven't actually been building and maintaining a "Space Force" (if you will) for the last 70 years.  If Trump wanted to shake some shit up in the swamp, he'd point out that we didn't actually "retire" the entire STS/Shuttle Fleet.  Something has to go up there and repair those sensitive satellites.