Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

12 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

This will eventually need to go in the Right Wing Violence Thread.

I've legit started thinking about getting a gun for home defense solely because of this type of rhetoric. I fear a series of events where bad actors attack our infrastructure (water, electric, etc) while Trump has whipped up his "army" of NRA militiamen. 

He's picked sides. He knew what he's saying when he said "Nationalist". He knows what he's doing when he attacks black reporters and tweets dog whistles.

Cohen and Omarosa are right. He'sa fucking Nazi racist.

Every iota of evidence proves this. And yes there's probably a tape too.

Despite their protestations i'd say 100% of conservatives are so because of bigotry. It's the organizing principle of the right, it's the coalescing center piece.

20 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I've legit started thinking about getting a gun for home defense solely because of this type of rhetoric. I fear a series of events where bad actors attack our infrastructure (water, electric, etc) while Trump has whipped up his "army" of NRA militiamen. 

No need for a gun. Just put a MAGA sticker on your door...your house will be passed over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not to distract from the clearly more concerning aspects of POTUS' latest attempts to incite far right violence . . . 

. . . but why the fuck can't he just wear a hat when it rains?  He wears hats all the time.  Somebody buy the guy a nice fedora and let's get on with it.

EDIT:  (Not that I don't get a perverse pleasure in seeing this hulking carbuncle repeatedly abuse all forms of Presidential decorum, but still.)

Edited by jimmyjazz

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump has spent the last two days with his attorneys writing responses to to Bob Mueller’s questions. 

That’s where this outburst is coming from. 

I wonder which color crayon they are using?  Or maybe he's going with the tried and true Sharpie... no confirmation on whether or not it's been lodged in Huckabeef's anal cavity.

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

I can’t imagine being dumb enough to not be able to see through this. Why isn’t Muller (the guy who was specially assigned to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and people associated with the Donald Trump campaign”) investigating bad things that the other side did yet? THE WORLD IS FULL OF IMPENETRABLE MYSTERIES. 

Edited by SuingToGetAMessageBoard?
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Trump screams and shouts at people under him, he probably assumes other people do as well.

While you're definitely right, I'm not even talking about that.  I'm talking about the fact than any human being can spend 10 seconds on Mueller's wikipedia page and learn that he did not, in fact, work for Obama for 8 years.  And nobody even cares that THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT is purposefully lying about it.

19 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

While you're definitely right, I'm not even talking about that.  I'm talking about the fact than any human being can spend 10 seconds on Mueller's wikipedia page and learn that he did not, in fact, work for Obama for 8 years.  And nobody even cares that THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT is purposefully lying about it.

DsAxJ1qWoAA1vqG?format=jpg&name=large