Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 hours ago, horn4life said:

Mueller has the goods on Trump and the only thing keeping him out of jail, is his current residence at 1800 Pennsylvania Avenue.  

Whoa how did we miss the fact that the fat fuck in chief moved the white house two blocks?

I can only assume he did so to be closer to the McDonald's on 17th and H street.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Fat orange fuck is really trying to do damage control with vets.  

Tweeting nonstop about veteran issues this morning, and now visiting Marines in DC

1. What does this even mean? (Dismissing govt employees not treating vets well)

2. Is he including the ones that have screwed up GI Bill benefits being paid out to veterans on time?

Edited by SubliminalHorn

40 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

What?  Trouble in paradise with Lackey Hannity?

The only people who will be around him are idiots are crooks, and it constantly annoys him that he's surrounded by the type of garbage that he attracts. Even at the height of his achievement, only clowns choose to be around him.

4 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

That "I've fired people that don't pay Veterans respect" tweet offers an awful lot of insightful to GOP today.  The highest honor anyone can have is to punish the "others."  It is the single motivating force of the GOP right now.  That'll teach 'em.

Well then he should most definitely fire himself. Simply based on his disrespectful display in France.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

That "I've fired people that don't pay Veterans respect" tweet offers an awful lot of insightful to GOP today.  The highest honor anyone can have is to punish the "others."  It is the single motivating force of the GOP right now.  That'll teach 'em.

It's a perfect Trump statement.

Inflated numbers. Confusing firing with strength or power. Ridiculously kowtowing to a group or interest as damage control for a previous act of disrespect.

Are the trans soldiers part of that 3600?

He's the laziest most indecent most deceitful most duplicitous most corrupt most incompetent most incurious most repellent president / American / human bieng ever.

He's a shameless no integrity mobster pussy rich guy who only excels in tackiness and vaingloriousness.

I would be posting on Surly as if nothing important was happening.  At the same time, I'd be reaching out to that ex-colleague's mildly-attractive 22 year-old daughter who just graduated from UT and who has self-esteem issues, after having spent the past two years befriending her through a burner account on Facebook (using a burner phone), to see what she's doing over the holidays, and to see how much she hates her first real job outside of academia. Based on our last conversation, I don't think she'd have a problem walking out on her job, and I doubt they'd miss her, and it would probably be at least a month before ex-colleague and his wife thought something was wrong.  I'd be reviewing my life insurance policies, to see what my wife and kids would get if I disappeared and was declared dead after so many years.  I'd be checking the attic for my box of burner phones and various passports and fake IDs (including 3 separate passports for ex-colleague's daughter), cash, bank account information in Canada and Mexico, etc.  I'd be debating with myself over whether to kill and dispose of the nosy bitch of a neighbor who shares a backyard with us, and who may have seen something she shouldn't have, but I know she'll keep quiet as long as I keep fucking her.  The problem is that if I were to leave, she might not have an incentive to keep quiet, since the chances of me being able to spill the beans on her to her hubby and kids go way down if I have to leave town.  I'd be reviewing which devices are completely safe, and which I should take with me and dump down a well on an unused piece of property about 23 minutes away from my house.  I'd be shaving my beard (gotta match the passport I'm probably going to use), and using one of my burner phones to find two plane tickets out of the state.  Thankfully, ex-colleague's daughter is pretty boring and has good credit, and would not be on the radar of any law enforcement or anything, and she has no major bills or anything, and we've made to sure that all bills are paid up for at least a few months.  We'd run through a rehearsal of what we'd be like traveling as newlyweds whose families don't approve, a rehearsal we've done a dozen times before.  Long story short, I would put the plans in action that I've been considering for the past 10 years, and we'd head out to new lives.
Or I could imitate Donald Trump and just shit my pants on twitter off and on throughout the day

Seems oddly specific.

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I would be posting on Surly as if nothing important was happening.  At the same time, I'd be reaching out to that ex-colleague's mildly-attractive 22 year-old daughter who just graduated from UT and who has self-esteem issues, after having spent the past two years befriending her through a burner account on Facebook (using a burner phone), to see what she's doing over the holidays, and to see how much she hates her first real job outside of academia. Based on our last conversation, I don't think she'd have a problem walking out on her job, and I doubt they'd miss her, and it would probably be at least a month before ex-colleague and his wife thought something was wrong.  I'd be reviewing my life insurance policies, to see what my wife and kids would get if I disappeared and was declared dead after so many years.  I'd be checking the attic for my box of burner phones and various passports and fake IDs (including 3 separate passports for ex-colleague's daughter), cash, bank account information in Canada and Mexico, etc.  I'd be debating with myself over whether to kill and dispose of the nosy bitch of a neighbor who shares a backyard with us, and who may have seen something she shouldn't have, but I know she'll keep quiet as long as I keep fucking her.  The problem is that if I were to leave, she might not have an incentive to keep quiet, since the chances of me being able to spill the beans on her to her hubby and kids go way down if I have to leave town.  I'd be reviewing which devices are completely safe, and which I should take with me and dump down a well on an unused piece of property about 23 minutes away from my house.  I'd be shaving my beard (gotta match the passport I'm probably going to use), and using one of my burner phones to find two plane tickets out of the state.  Thankfully, ex-colleague's daughter is pretty boring and has good credit, and would not be on the radar of any law enforcement or anything, and she has no major bills or anything, and we've made to sure that all bills are paid up for at least a few months.  We'd run through a rehearsal of what we'd be like traveling as newlyweds whose families don't approve, a rehearsal we've done a dozen times before.  Long story short, I would put the plans in action that I've been considering for the past 10 years, and we'd head out to new lives.

Or I could imitate Donald Trump and just shit my pants on twitter off and on throughout the day

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So is this new wad of meat that will be interim AG going to sink the Mueller probe while Congress goes on break and then they can come back and act shocked at this wild turn of events?  And Trump is too dumb to resist preemptively signaling the move by setting the foundation of this idiocy by tweeting his nubby little mushroomed acorn off?  Back in the days that were far less dumber than these I would've said there's no way anything that dumb could happen.  But in the current days of the house of the rising dumb I can't be so sure that something this dumb couldn't happen with all of these dumb people.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Chooky said:

So is this new wad of meat that will be interim AG going to sink the Mueller probe while Congress goes on break and then they can come back and act shocked at this wild turn of events?  And Trump is too dumb to resist preemptively signaling the move by setting the foundation of this idiocy by tweeting his nubby little mushroomed acorn off?  Back in the days that were far less dumber than these I would've said there's no way anything that dumb could happen.  But in the current days of the house of the rising dumb I can't be so sure that something this dumb couldn't happen with all of these dumb people.  

• Haha 1

But he does so well at the natural disaster support lay up visits. Shows up. Speaks humbly. Listens attentively to tales of woe & despair by the citizens. Offers the full support of our nation's vast resources to aide their recovery. He's gonna tell some lies, blame the D's, and come up with a new nickname like Forest Fire Feinstein.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

But he does so well at the natural disaster support lay up visits. Shows up. Speaks humbly. Listens attentively to tales of woe & despair by the citizens. Offers the full support of our nation's vast resources to aide their recovery. He's gonna tell some lies, blame the D's, and come up with a new nickname like Forest Fire Feinstein.

We will know if the Trump administration is reading up on Surly if that becomes her new moniker.

Kudos.

21 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

That's too sophisticated of a nickname. He's not that smart. It'll be something like Dopey Diane or Doo Doo Head Diane. 

• Like 1