Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

No contrition whatsoever. What a disgusting piece of shit

He really is the worst.

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/dinesh-dsouza-pleads-guilty-illegal-campaign-contribution-106882

“I knew that causing a campaign contribution to be made in the name of another was wrong and something the law forbids,” D’Souza said, according to Newsday. “I deeply regret my conduct.”

Edited by Chuckie Finster

7 minutes ago, woohorn said:
1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:
Dallas has scoreboard on Houston for biggest news story in history.  What would it take for Houston to pull into the lead?
Just asking questions and stuff.

Mind blowing you would post something like this.

LOL at people still pretending to be offended by stuff like this.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, woohorn said:
1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:
Dallas has scoreboard on Houston for biggest news story in history.  What would it take for Houston to pull into the lead?
Just asking questions and stuff.

Mind blowing you would post something like this.

Did I just see what you did there?

Added some additional content re: Pardon O'The Day:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-offers-pardon-to-conservative-pundit-dinesh-dsouza-for-campaign-finance-violations/2018/05/31/b4939a08-64d5-11e8-a768-ed043e33f1dc_story.html?utm_term=.5457648639cf

A senior White House official said as many as a dozen other pardons are under consideration by Trump, adding that most are likely to happen.

and....

The pardon would mark the latest instance of Trump deviating from the normal pardon process.

Generally, those seeking pardons must wait five years from the date they are released from confinement before becoming eligible, and they must apply to the Office of the Pardon Attorney. D’Souza does not have an application on file, a Justice Department spokeswoman said.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

34 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

No contrition whatsoever. What a disgusting piece of shit

I would not piss on that motherfucker if he were on fire. What a fucking douche. Are there any videos of him getting punched in the face floating around out there? That would cheer me up. 

2 minutes ago, retread said:

I hope the Trumpkins like the authoritarians from the left side of the aisle when they come to power.

It’s going to be interesting when a radical left enacts all the stuff that the right has been scaring people with the last thirty years.  One of those deals “You kept going on and on and on, so watch this mother fuckers.”

3 hours ago, triplehorn said:

Doesn't sound like fake news.  More like napalm with a jet propellant chaser.  It feels like throes of survival with desperate maximum end game chaos .

It’s just the same old hard negotiating tactics.  

“Well maybe I’ll fucking ban all German cars!”

Oh noes!  Chaos!  He’s a madman!

Hopefully German leaders are as gullible as most Surly posters and it leads to some concessions from the Germans.

German cars will never be banned here. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

It’s just the same old hard negotiating tactics.  

“Well maybe I’ll fucking ban all German cars!”

Oh noes!  Chaos!  He’s a madman!

Hopefully German leaders are as gullible as most Surly posters and it leads to some concessions from the Germans.

German cars will never be banned here. 

Edit: delete, mis read

Edited by SubliminalHorn

But seriously, how many times does the same series of blustering nonsense followed by retreat to status quo have to play out before people recognize the pattern proactively. NK, China, now mercedes. He only knows one tactic. 

Just now, SubliminalHorn said:

You think we don’t recognize the pattern? The fuck we don’t. Whether he follows through with anything or not (probably not), it’s the alienating and pissing off of allies that gets us riled up. 

I don't think that was the problem with NK or China. I agree this is stupid.  But it's the only move he knows.  He does not have any other plays. I think that the euros know that, and I think that they are making the right response from their side. I think that the next president is going to spend a lot of time trying to mend relationships. 

14 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I don't think that was the problem with NK or China. I agree this is stupid.  But it's the only move he knows.  He does not have any other plays. I think that the euros know that, and I think that they are making the right response from their side. I think that the next president is going to spend a lot of time trying to mend relationships. 

Are you suggesting the next President will have to go on an apology tour?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Serious question.  Had President Obama acted like Trump, tweeted like Trump and run his administration like Trump, what do you think the reaction would have looked like from the right.  Do you think there would have been an attempt on his life?

4 hours ago, TornACL said:

Ted Cruz is such a pathetic bootlicker.

He is a Senator from the great state of Texas and is the symbol of our state to this nation and the world. Thanks Rs!

23 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

The only problem with going after something from 24 years ago is you then have to go after, for example, Jimmy Kimmel doing blackface Karl Malone and things like that. Where does it end?