Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

14 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

lulz at the subheaders.

the sun is a tabloid, the equivalent to fox news or the enquirer, so no surprise donald gave them an interview.

also, lulz, the sun used to have a page 3 feature of a topless woman. i shit you not. look it up, but not on your work device.

It's also not a surprise that they sensationalized the story.  All that Trump said was that both sides would be required to scrap the deal because Britain having a bilateral deal violates the British agreement with the EU.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, udaydanceparty said:

It's also not a surprise that they sensationalized the story.  All that Trump said was that both sides would be required to scrap the deal because Britain having a bilateral deal violates the British agreement with the EU.

sure... but Trump literally does not know any of those words.

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

This press conference is brutal.  

Quote just now:  “CNN is fake news.  I don’t take questions from fake news.  John, you work for CNN and your fake and so is is your company.  Fake.  Mike at Fox, your question please."

He took a question from CNN yesterday at his impromptu presser.

All the pictures and talk about this giant Trump balloon made it seem as if they were going to have a zeppelin flying over the city. 

While the image is funny, I can't understand how that stunt could be considered anything other than a failure to those that paid for something the size of a rose parade float and ended up with something you'd see at party city. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, udaydanceparty said:

All the pictures and talk about this giant Trump balloon made it seem as if they were going to have a zeppelin flying over the city. 

While the image is funny, I can't understand how that stunt could be considered anything other than a failure to those that paid for something the size of a rose parade float and ended up with something you'd see at party city. 

Failure like millions of people talking about it all over the world?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, udaydanceparty said:

This is what it's like to have your head so far up your ass you can't think straight. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, udaydanceparty said:

Image result for greg davis is not our standard

• Like 7

Surly Fund should hire a plane to fly a banner that says "TRUMP IS HIGHLY REGARDED".

Trumpkins would love it, no one would shoot the plane down. But we'd all have a secret laugh at the true meaning.

Edited by TornACL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Trump cautioned that it was hard to do substantive deals with Russia because his opponents would say that he was too pro-Russian.

"We have this stupidity going on, pure stupidity, but it makes it very hard to do something with Russia because, anything you do, it’s like: 'Russia, oh he loves Russia'," Trump said. "I love the United States but I love getting along with Russia and China and other countries."

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2018-07-13/trump-to-talk-to-putin-about-substantially-reducing-nuclear-weapons

this fucking guy. he does an exclusive with the sun, where he slams may. he did this knowing he was going to meet with may, and, presumably, that the sun would publish his interview. now he's claiming that he didn't slam may, and that everything in that interview is fake news. even though it's all on fucking tape!

and people will fall for this. jesus y maria

1 hour ago, udaydanceparty said:

What the hell are you talking about?

1 hour ago, udaydanceparty said:

I actually agree. The balloon is way underwhelming. Thought it was a replica at first and that the real one must be bigger. 45000 for that shit?

16 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

this fucking guy. he does an exclusive with the sun, where he slams may. he did this knowing he was going to meet with may, and, presumably, that the sun would publish his interview. now he's claiming that he didn't slam may, and that everything in that interview is fake news. even though it's all on fucking tape!

and people will fall for this. jesus y maria

Release the fucking tape. F the $un though. Yeah it's awesome that he slams the PM of our greatest ally while at the same time promoting that alt-right nut bar as PM. 

36 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

GW, who had small lapses of the English language at times, is just a master orator compared to Trump.

Do not sell him short.  Trump is a moron, but he speaks in simple terms his base can understand.  And he has the timing and cadence down.  Dude is actually very talented at speaking in a way that cons rubes into enthusiastic support for horseshit anti-American policies.  He hammers simple points home, over and over again and they eat it up.  

They even love his over-the-top billionaire playboy heel act.   As a speaker, Trump is the grotesque love child of Ric Flair and Adolf Hitler.  He may be unsophisticated and ignorant, but he is a very, very talented conman orator.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

Do not sell him short.  Trump is a moron, but he speaks in simple terms his base can understand.  And he has the timing and cadence down.  Dude is actually very talented at speaking in a way that cons rubes into enthusiastic support for horseshit anti-American policies.  He hammers simple points home, over and over again and they eat it up.  

They even love his over-the-top billionaire playboy heel act.   As a speaker, Trump is the grotesque love child of Ric Flair and Adolf Hitler.  He may be unsophisticated and ignorant, but he is a very, very talented conman orator.

I'm more of the opinion he's just a complete moron.  Now, that may draw other morons like flies to shit, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a complete moron.

• Like 3

https://jalopnik.com/trump-asked-harley-davidson-not-to-move-jobs-overseas-a-1827572927

A couple weeks ago, Harley-Davidson said that it was moving some productionoverseas thanks to President Trump’s trade war, which made our president mad and led to some angry tweets. After all that, Trump’s Secretary of the Treasury revealed yesterday, he went back to Harley and asked, a bit sadly, could you really not move those jobs overseas.

This all came out in a hearing yesterday at the U.S. House of Representatives Financial Services Committee, where Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin testified on a range of issues, eventually making news, intentionally or not, about Harley.

Mnuchin opens his remarks by saying that, in meetings, “[Trump] always talked about tariffs on motorcycles and cutting tariffs on motorcycles,” which is curious, since it is Trump’s own tariffs that prompted the Europe’s motorcycle tariffs.

Mnuchin then said that his “sense” was that Harley had planned to move the jobs overseas prior to the tariffs being enacted, though he then conceded that he hadn’t spoken to anyone at Harley.

Waters then goes in for the kill, asking Mnuchin directly if tariffs had anything to do with Harley moving jobs overseas; Mnuchin replied, again, that he doesn’t really know since he hasn’t talked to them. Then there is this exchange:

Waters: “Have you spoken to the President?”

Mnuchin: “Yes, I have.”

Waters: “And what did he say?”

Mnuchin: “And, again, the President has been a huge advocate of Harley-Davidson, and is very disappointed on Harley-Davidson’s...”

Waters: “Did he ask them to stay?”

Mnuchin: “Yes, he did.”

Waters: “And they turned him down?”

Mnuchin: “No, he asked them afterwards and I don’t know the status.”

Waters: “Thank you, I yield back the balance of my time.”

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, udaydanceparty said:

It makes sense. Anything bigger and the dotard would have had the SS keep it from the airspace.

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm more of the opinion he's just a complete moron.  Now, that may draw other morons like flies to shit, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a complete moron.

Exactly.  It's the same way ICP works. 

magnets_c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Message Board User said:

There's a reason Trump didn't want anyone in the room with him and Big Daddy Vladimir...

Wait until Vladimir releases ---- at some point in the future, when he decides the time is right ----- the recordings of the conversations that he had with Trump that Trump thought were secret.

36673853_322705471602198_619976982130379

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Shoulda been him chasing a ruble.

totally agree.  also if it were as much as a dollar, he'd have an erection. . . . oh.  stormy says he does have an erection here.  that and chest hair between his girly nipples.

• Like 1